[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday night /drunk/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: pop.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
Friday night drinking thread boys

Come all pre gamers and lone drinkers

What's in our glasses tonight? Going out? Any plans?

I'm breaking these up into little pieces and letting it melt into Svedka
>>
Bump for BAC
>>
Fuck those orange popsicles they were always the worst
>>38531666
Checked
>>
>>38531687
Wow my first satan trips

Yeah I like the red and pink ones the best. Purple can go fuck itself
>>
File: 1478448722856.jpg (31KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1478448722856.jpg
31KB, 294x361px
>>38531374
i think someone died in my building. the hallway smells like it. so tonight i am going to drink a lot of ketel ones (with ice because it's payday) and find the dead body using only my nose. it will be a magical adventure, like "Stand By Me" but without the annoying fat kid
>>
>>38531754
But Heavenly Pete sent you to me, Grim Dog. Why would I struggle?
>>
File: everyday.png (2MB, 1119x745px) Image search: [Google]
everyday.png
2MB, 1119x745px
How's Friday nights so far my buds?
>>
>>38531834
boring as fuck my guy

wasted my life all day so i at least intend to enjoy tonight
>>
File: IMG_0480.jpg (172KB, 1536x1364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.jpg
172KB, 1536x1364px
>>38531374
I had a robot bonding moment with a guy at the bar last night. Was some Brazilian dude who had been a boxer for 30 years and made good money. He started talking to me about how cool he thought the black people in the corner of the bar was cause they were dancing to some migos song that was on.

We just started talking about shit we wish we. Oils do but we're too much of sperg said to do. I comment him though, after a few shots he was drunk enough to tell me he was gonna try talking to the most attractive Stacy in the room. He bought her a shot and they talked for a bit while I watched from the wall. I guess it didn't go anywhere though cause he just came back said it was good to meet me and left.

Then I couldn't sleep because of the Coke I did and fell asleep at 4:30 when I had to be up for work an hour later. Had a hangover the whole shift today and am about to make the same mistake tonight because I need substances and alcohol to not wanna kill myself,
>>
>>38531754
I think someone is letting their dog piss all over the carpet in my friend's apartment

They've been there for three months and theres a consistent, chronic smell of fermented piss and carpet
>>
>>38531943
It gets worse in the summer. I used to be a volunteer fireman and every summer, like clockwork, we'd get "chemical odor" calls from new tenants when the temperature got just right and the carpets and hardwood cracks released their decades old cat piss
>>
>>38532020
Makes sense, its humid and swampy as fuck in this city
>>
>>38531900
Maybe he went home with her
>>
File: 4e0.png (73KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4e0.png
73KB, 480x480px
>>38531374
Every time I drink I just get extremly tired and pass out

How do I avoid this? I want to enjoy drinking but it just makes me tired
>>
>>38532546
Are you getting enough sleep? Usually if i get enough sleepy i dont become a sleepy drunk
>>
>>38531754
So how'd it go my dude?
>>
File: 1500672256634.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1500672256634.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
Why do you even try to start a drinking thread on r9k unless theres anime girls in it. The only drinking threads that become successful are the ones with anime!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.