[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you help her /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: cerebal palsy.webm (1MB, 462x270px) Image search: [Google]
cerebal palsy.webm
1MB, 462x270px
Would you help her /r9k/?
>>
>>38531348
>Would you help her /r9k/?

No, how else would she learn?
>>
No, she has everything well in hand.
>>
>>38531348
No, she should be euthanized, she's worthless
>>
Nope, she has weak genes and should not be allowed to live.
>>
>>38531348

I'd maybe help her plate everything.

But the cooking itself? That's a womans job.
>>
No, I'd rape her though.
>>
Pee in her toilet's tank, so when she flushes, pee fills the bowl
>>
No, She's cooking those pancakes for her boyfriend.
>>
>>38531348
I'd help her get pregnant
>>
>>38531348
>Would you help her /r9k/?

I'd be worried she would find it patronising
>>
I felt bad when it slid off, no way she's getting that one back up
>>
>>38531348

How did she dress herself tho
>>
No she looks so retarded
>>
File: 1484814270867.png (21KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484814270867.png
21KB, 700x800px
>>38531520
>>38531544
>>38531569

ORIGINALLY EDGY AS PHUCK
>>
>>38531348
She's cute and I'd date someone like her, but I'd be worried I'd always pity them somewhat which is wrong.
>>
>>38532624
edginess is truth and truth will set you free
>>
>>38531348
Why would I deny her the right to exercise her independence and practice her dexterity?

Like any rational, humane human being, I would help if she asked but otherwise, she can carry on
>>
Daily Reminder that her BF is a male model and
>>
>>38532989

And what??? Don't leave us hanging Anon
>>
>>38533599

He pounds her daily with his 14" cock
>>
>>38531348
FUUCKING FLIP IT JUST FLIP THE FUCKING THING JUST DO IT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUST FLIP

FLIP IT
>>
>>38531348
She has a normie boyfriend.

None of us are even good enough for some cripple chick.

Think about that for a second.
>>
>>38531348
I unironically believe that people who are born as invalids (such as people with severe cerebral palsy), people with Down's Syndrome, and people on the Autism Spectrum (even higher-functioning people, such as myself) should be euthanized at birth. It's just for the good of society.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.