[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: kkaPrL2.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
kkaPrL2.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
Tell us about yourself anon, talk to us fellow robots.Whats your MBTI type?
>put type name in username field
>>
>>38531020
Either ISTP or INTP
>>
>>38531067
you seem autistic
>>
>>38531108
Explain why you would even come to this conclusion based on 4 words.
>>
>>38531132
>put type name in username field
can not follow basic tules
>>
>>38531171
What does it matter if I follow your rules or not?
>>
>>38531208
>becoming emotionally attached to textposting
>>
>>38531208
nothing matters. if u dont wanna follow them thats your choice
Why are you asking me such questions you rebellious spirited manchild?
>>
>>38531276
Which is it, is it my choice or am I autistic?
>>
>>38531344
a little bit of both, youre just not a very smart and mature person
>>
>>38531396
Those are a lot of presuppositions coming from someone who doesn't even know who they're talking too.

Are you qualified to diagnose neurological disorders by any chance?
>>
>>38531440
Who are you anon?
I have no idea who im talking to
>>
>>38531496
Great thread OP, really great.
>>
I'm ENTP is that good
>>
>>38531990
>obnoxious fedora tipping le debate me meme
Nah, I'm sure you're fine.
>>
>>38531020
I'm an INTJ. What do you want to know about me?
>>
>>38532476
are you a cuck nigga?
>>
>>38532639
No, I am not.

burgos bide
>>
>>38531020
Holy shit senpai, why are these test things so accurate? It's creepy as fuck.
>>
File: 15006827770440.png (453KB, 768x578px) Image search: [Google]
15006827770440.png
453KB, 768x578px
I am INTP in MBTI and ILI in socionics

I wanted to die since i was 13
>>
>>38531020
ISTJ is what i get from all these retard tests despite hating working and suspected autism as a kid but for some reason never diagnosed

how fucked am i
>>
>>38532711
Stalin tier
>>
>>38532698
>ILIs are typically out of touch with expressing their emotional states. They are often seen as cold, unresponsive, and undesiring of human contact (which is often not the case). As a consequence, ILIs tend to be somewhat reclusive and often feel out of touch with their social surroundings. The rules of social "games" are often not naturally understood by ILIs. The are often unconfident and uneasy in social settings, especially those in which they feel that are expected to abide by social conventions that they have little connection to such as tribesmanship or purposeless joviality. Additionally, ILIs tend to regard the development of trust with others with significant anxiety, fearing that their inner world or antisocial tendencies will be unfavorably looked upon by others, and that most of the good will and friendliness they see in others is a pretense of social interaction rather than an expression of genuine emotional reactions. Often ILIs eschew many social situations and neglect emotional association with groups, instead seeking deep emotional connections with individuals.

ILIs are often seen as especially negative, overly critical, and sometimes harsh in their judgments. This is in part because ILIs -- when serious -- tend to communicate in a direct, straightforward manner. They sometimes are unaware of others' reactions to their ideas and may avoid sugar-coating them. Many ILIs see their criticism as constructive and believe that they would be doing others no good by withholding their ideas. Because of their incessant criticism and negativism, ILIs are sometimes seen as haughty or arrogant.
>>
>>38532805
>Fi is a strikingly influential factor in the mindset of an ILI. ILIs tend to deeply value feelings of attachment to those whom engage them in a deep and lasting emotional kinship. They have a hard time establishing these sentiments as they are naturally disinterested in most people, who seem outwardly unremarkable or having nothing in common with them. However, when the ILI has developed deep interpersonal bonds, they tend to hold on to such attachments very deeply. ILIs are almost always deeply unconfident about their social abilities and, consequently, they rarely speak of their inner bonds with others to common outsiders with whom they share merely superficial acquaintanceships. Feelings of this sort are rarely talked about with others, but the ILI may be painfully aware of these sentiments for fear of appearing overly sentimental or having feelings that are "out of line" or inappropriate to their present level of social interaction. ILIs may tend to love from afar and in their solitude if there is something or someone they love, because of their lack of confidence in their own feelings. Some ILIs may even be closet romantics. ILIs can also be quite sensitive, despite their outward emotional reservation, and are sometimes far more emotionally vulnerable than they demonstrate.

And its not even the worst part
>>
File: oh sgit.png (738KB, 990x798px) Image search: [Google]
oh sgit.png
738KB, 990x798px
what is the intj wojak supposed to be
>>
File: ISTJ.png (130KB, 1125x705px) Image search: [Google]
ISTJ.png
130KB, 1125x705px
Everyone forgets about us; but whenever we're not forgotten, we're just shit on; at least I'm still alive
>>
>>38532871
That's Hijak, newfag.
I probably wrote his name wrong and will now be called newfag in return. ;_;
>>
>>38532894
>dullest of all types
>all the scores are pretty much close to 50/50
You are the superior centrist of personalities.
>>
>>38532905
ok but what is it supposed to be
>>
>>38532931
Is this good, or bad?

desu
>>
>>38532936
A scheming mastermind puppeteer who controls the low minded roaches that are all people that are not him. It became associated with all the INTJs are edgy memes. Sorry for calling you a newfag ;_;
>>
>>38532966
You tell me, but I have the feeling that you can't be that bad of a person with nice digits like these.
>>
>>38533006
People tell me I'm very polite, but I'm also violently xenophobic; I just try to stay out of people's way, so they stay out of my way
>>
File: bx1qtptu61az.jpg (115KB, 1242x1168px) Image search: [Google]
bx1qtptu61az.jpg
115KB, 1242x1168px
If there's not at least sixty MBTI threads going on at once it's just not /r9k/, is it?
>>
I tend to go INTJ when I'm stressed about life but I guess I'm ok with it.
>>
>>38533117
Whats your sociotype
>>
>>38531020
Why does this make me devilish
>>
>>38531020
Link the test again I forgot
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.