/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah let me get that steak cooked well-done!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0160.jpg (44KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
44KB, 400x266px
>Yeah let me get that steak cooked well-done!
>>
File: embed-01_217_0.jpg (261KB, 1400x795px) Image search: [Google]
embed-01_217_0.jpg
261KB, 1400x795px
>>38529742
i prefer very well done,
>>
Whoever eats their steak well done is a fucking pleb

Medium Rare-Medium masterrace for life
>>
>>38529742
Rice looks like that when overcooked.

t. asian with a younger brother
>>
>>38529742
that's clearly bread you fucking moron
>>
File: lain.jpg (104KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
104KB, 1240x1240px
>>38529874
Am I a sub human if I like the rice to where it's slighty overcooked, being slightly yellow and hard?
>>
my fucking dad does this shit. he wants everything burnt to shit.
>>
rare is the best steak you can prepare if you like anything else you're literally a subhuman who deserves to be launched into the sun
>>
>>38530034
the only people who like rare are foodie chefbro faggots. medium rare has been proven time and time again to be the steak everyone prefers
>>
>>38530102
>beta9k likes the beta way to eat your steaks
Where my alphas who eat rare steaks at?
>>
>>38530163
For a good cut of meat I like it rare, cooked with a bit of salt and pepper. For less than stellar quality cuts I take them medium rare.
>>
>>38530228
yeah I can understand going medium rare for shitty cuts
>>
>>38529953
No, unless you think middle easterners are subhuman.
>>
>>38530382
well.... now that you mention it they are subhuman
>>
>>38530034
enjoy your cold raw meat plen
>fat still white and hard
>>
You don't have room to talk if you aren't eating blue.
>>
>>38529742
I've never liked steaks.

It's a boomer meme and it's hilarious if you tell them you buy steak with your food assistance card though.

Like it's a fucking drug with those old people. They get possessive with it and act like there'll be none left for them after the poor buy them.
>>
>>38531186
t. loser neet who only eats frozen chicken nuggets
>>
>>38529742
I like my steak well done. It's my personal taste. I'll cook your steak however you want to and not bat an eye because I don't care.
>>
>>38531211
Chicken TENDERS norm. Tenders.

>mfw the insanity of this thread and steakfaggots:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhGmr9chww
>>
>>38531236
>tenders
>norm
You really have no input in this. If you do not see what is wrong with your choice of words, there is a problem.
>>
>>38531274
>ur diction is le bad
Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

Chicken is very healthy, and you can buy tenders of which are delicious.

Red meat is bad for you.

Fish tastes pretty bad and usually has too much sodium.

Chicken is also pretty cheap. It just makes sense.
>>
>>38529782
Not necesarrily true. I have mine cooked based on the quality of the meat. High quality meat gets medium, lower gets mid well, and the worst quality I'll order well done and eat with steaksauce.

If the meat isn't good, I don't really want to taste it much, so the blackened flavor of a well done steak is preferable to a mouthful of garbage juices.
>>
File: 1499903216174.png (631KB, 539x558px) Image search: [Google]
1499903216174.png
631KB, 539x558px
>>38531587
>high quality
>Medium
uhmm??
>>
>>38531631
I used to eat all steaks well done, so the pinkness of the mid rare steak still gets to me a bit. It tastes good, I just have a hard time keeping it down because my entire family is crazy and fucked my mind up, telling me it is raw and such.

It's kind of an excuse, but it's one of the few psychological problems I haven't been able to conquer.
>>
>>38531708
Damn I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope you get over that one day
>>
>>38531708
Have you tried not eating your meat raw like an animal?
>>
>>38531760
>Beta meal
>well done steaks
>takes tiny bites
>tons of sauce
>tries his best to not get his shirt dirty
>cover his mouth to burp

>Chad feast
>blue/rare steaks
>tears chunks out of the meat
>no sauce
>juices spread in a 20ft area
>burps loudly to assert his dominance
>>
>>38529742
drumpf eats his steak burnt to a crisp

impeach him NOW
>>
>>38529742
Can anyone actually name a food that actually tastes good burnt, like burnt not just seared.
>>
>>38531852
fried hotdogs
>>
>>38531631
Medium is true patrician.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.