[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMEMBER THAT THE JAKE PUALERS ARE THE NUMBER 1 ARMY IN THE WORLD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: durr fuhrer.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
durr fuhrer.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
REMEMBER THAT THE JAKE PUALERS ARE THE NUMBER 1 ARMY IN THE WORLD
>>
I love seeing the envy in Ethan from h3h3 when he talks about Jake Paul
>>
File: party rock pepe.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
party rock pepe.gif
427KB, 978x478px
AY YO ITS EVERYDAY BRO
WITH THAT DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW
5 MIL ON YOUTUBE IN 6 MONTHS
AINT NEVER DONE BEFORE
>>
>>38529162
>he makes all the guys in his mansion suck his dick
wew lad
>>
>>38529162
i'm glad to see that there are some actual unironic jake paulers on 4chan. lmao people on here think they're badasses for saying that they don't like something that's actually entertaining because they hate "chads"
>>
It's amazing that he's making so much money despite being objectively stupid and pandering in the worst way to what I can only assume are literal 10 year olds.

>got some new merch, and it's selling like a god church
>England is my city

>>38529183
I saw the video where he mocks that shitty song, he's right to make fun of it but you can see the jealousy is killing him.
>>
>>38529619
It's this generation's Jackass.
>>
>>38529674
Never thought about it that way. So the appeal is that his fans know he's stupid?
>>
>>38529683
his older fans, yeah. it's mostly an act. a little too focused on money for the sake of money for my taste, but he's a pretty charming and funny guy obviously.
>>
>>38529683
Probably not stupid, but he's a "bad boy" that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>38529183
I think the problem is that people like Ethan and Phil Defranco have a view of what youtube is that isn't shared by these ex-viners.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.