[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in love again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494529343441.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494529343441.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>tfw in love again
>>
>>38528566
>tfw in love with an asexual qt (female) who wants to do transition to male
>tfw she lets me kiss her and grope her titties as a reward for having good grades
Feels kinda good brah
>>
>>38528566
last time I was in love was in 9th grade. I miss having the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.
>>
>>38528566
Who's the lucky girl OP?
>>
>got a crush a couple days ago
>messaged her this morning about meeting up
She still hasn't responded. Wish me luck guys.
>>
>>38528566
Good luck OP. I hope both of you find happiness. Hopefully it will not end up like me
>start chatting with a random stranger
>we talk on daily basis
>stranger asks for voice chat
>feminine voice
>voice chat for hours
>they like my voice
>later on she sends me pictures of her, her family, her dog
>she even writes my ID on her hand because I didn't believe a person like her would be interested on me
>start feeling something fuzzy in my chest
>a week later they disappear
It's been 3 months. I hope she is doing fine.
>>
>>38528786
this qt slav girl who I met at my uni orientation.There were 5 people in our group, 3 were super normies and me and her were both shy and autistic. She approached me first and we started talking about some weeb shit and where we were from, she lived in Hungary until 2 years ago. At the end of orientation we exchanged numbers and she said we should do some stuff when uni starts. We've been texting back and forth a bit and now I can't stop thinking about her. I was anxious about uni starting but now I'm looking forward to it so I can see her again.
>>
fuck off chad

hopefully this isnt original
>>
>>38529048
good luck anon

originasknsan
>>
>>38528566
>tfw this happens whenever a girl so much as breathes next to me.

fugg
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.