[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Your Girl Has Been With Other Guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 34

File: 1492899803853.jpg (207KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1492899803853.jpg
207KB, 1080x1349px
How does that not automatically make you a cuck, /pol/? How could you raise a family with her? I don't understand it. I ask, but women and betas never seem to be able to give me an answer that isn't based on some subjective emotion or rationalization, or is just some sort of insult.

I recently met the absolute girl of my dreams -- I mean, if soul mates exist, this is it. I've known a lot of women and not a single one of them holds a candle to her -- it's just her in one category, and "all other women" in the other now. We truly and completely adore each other.

When she told me that she's been with 4 other men, including a one night stand, I felt like I was gonna throw up. If it were any other girl, I'd just laugh and tease her and not care, but not her. With that single revelation, every ounce of romantic interest disappeared for me. I still love her, but I don't want her, and I hate that.

So, what I'm asking is, if there are any actual men out there and not just butthurt sluts and slut-orbiting betas -- how am I wrong? I wish I could be okay with it, but I'm not, and I can't imagine that ever changing. It all seems like a cruel joke put on by an evil god.
>>
>>38528436
How are you supposed to find the 7% of women that are virgins at the age of 18?
>>
>>38528436
I bet you have slept with more. You sound like an uptight judgemental asshole. Why don't you look past this, and focus on the present. Are you just insecure?
>>
In a similar boat OP. Finding a virgin in U.S. is hard mode.
>>
>>38528437
It doesn't matter how, because that doesn't answer the question.

>>38528438
Howdy m'am.
>>
>>38528436
Agree completely. How any white (civilized) man is okay with otherdick is beyond my comprehension. It's vile.
>>
>>38528439
Islam is perfect for you.
>>
>>38528438
>t. roastie

You're used goods, bitch.
>>
>>38528436
dude, how old is she? 4 is literally nothing for modern standards, 20 year old women have been fucked by dozens already.
>>
If you don't ever find a girl because none of them are virgins, doesn't that also make you a cuck?
>>
The fact is, our generation wasn't slut shamed and this is the result. Nothing we can do about it. We just have to bring slut shaming back for future generations.
>>
>>38528443
I'm married, with two children.

You are... alone?
>>
>>38528439
Extreme Mode: finding a qt 9/10 virgin with traditional morals
>>
>>38528448
I found one and fucked it up

oops :D
>>
File: 1499166758497.jpg (74KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499166758497.jpg
74KB, 656x1024px
She isn't yours if she isn't a virgin when you get married. Only hedonist pigs and cuckolds will dispute this age old fact.
>>
Women who lose their virginity before marriage aren't technically white, and therefore you should avoid race mixing with them.
>>
>>38528436
If I'm not raising another man's children, I'm not a cuck. If another man doesn't fuck my girl, I'm not cuckolded. I'm not saying you should just accept slutty behavior and marry one.. I'm saying that you should use terms correctly.
>>
File: 1481752171333.png (61KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481752171333.png
61KB, 500x379px
>>38528449

Same boat breh.
>>
>>38528444

It doesn't matter how old she is or how "relatively not bad" she is. Only the objective facts matter.

>>38528445
No.

>>38528447
I feel sorry for your husband. Inside, he probably thinks very lowly of you but is too unattractive to do better.

>>38528450
This. She isn't yours, it's just your turn.
>>
Your concept of "purity" is a fictional construct. There is no reason humans shouldn't be able to take pleasure in sex with whoever they please.
>>
>>38528445
It makes you righteous.
>>
>>38528455
>humans
Your concept of humans is a fictional construct.

This entire line of thinking is, and always will be, just a a cop out.
>>
>>38528454
You can keep making up exscuses for being alone, and watch whites vanish. I have white children. Do your part, and stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>38528453
did you take her virginity?
>>
>>38528447
Let's hope your children don't grow up to be trash like you, but with a cuck for a father and a whore for a mom, things aren't looking good.
>>
>>38528457
>cop out
lol ok
Explain how I'm wrong, then. If she didn't tell you she'd been with 4 other men, you'd be none the wiser and would feel no different.
>>
>>38528451
this. underrated comment
>>
>>38528436
>addressing pol in 1st sentence
>on r9k
>actually has responses

Fuck this board
>>
>>38528447
>>38528454
>>38528460
BLOWN
L
O
W
N
THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>38528525
Got moved here. I'm sorry you have to witness this disgrace of a post.
>>
>>38528458
You have white children with a weak man, assuming they're even his. Odds are you'll get divorced and ruin the children.

>>38528461
If I blended of a little bit of shit into a milkshake, and you ate it not knowing that you were eating shit, you'd be none the wiser and would feel no different.

Again, a meaningless argument. You're essentially saying, "if you didn't know her, you wouldn't dislike her".

>>38528525
/pol/ mods moved it because they're faggots and I the truth hurts their feelings.
>>
>>38528436
Have fun dying alone as a genetic dead end. On the plus side you'll be able to say to the phillipino nurse changing your diaper "at least I didn't marry a roastie".
>>
"Used goods" don't exist. Stop trying to shame people for having sex just because you're a virgin.
>>
>>38528547
>>38528567
Hey look, it's some females.
>>
>>38528567
It literally statistically exists
The more partner a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to divorce
>>
>>38528567
Eh, its not so much about used goods, its about the fact that females change biologically and your children are changed genetically when its mother has had alot of semen inside her by other men.
>>
>>38528545
>If I blended of a little bit of shit into a milkshake, and you ate it not knowing that you were eating shit, you'd be none the wiser and would feel no different.

Are you implying that there is going to be literal, physical cum left in a woman from previous sexual experiences?

If not, this argument is fucking stupid.
>>
>>38528590
Again, you missed the point entirely.

Is thinking critically really this difficult? Can you not extrapolate knowledge from analogies? If you'd read the rest of the post before reacting you might understand it.
>>
>>38528447
>I'm married, with two children.
>on /r9k/
Suuuuuuure.
>>
Her past experience is justifiably a flaw to you. But you obviously didn't love her enough to look past this flaw. Thus, she's not the girl of your dreams. She can be as close to it as mentally possible if you change your own approach to the issue. It's near impossible, because I'd argue it's in your nature, but what can ya do

If your girl has been with other guys, it does or doesn't make you a cuck, depending on your individual response to it. You don't get straight answers because there's no absolute truth to grab from something so abstract. It bothered me too, but I repressed it. Was that weak of me? Depends on the "real men" you ask
>>
>>38528458
>Do your part, and stop being such a faggot.
It's an interesting question whether a man should do this or not. Why should a man endure suffering? For future generations? How much suffering should he endure, then? Surely there's some limit. Why should a man settle for a slut, when the slut can have it all? Why is it up to the man to man up, when the girl never womaned up? Is it wrong to be resentful when your dreams are shattered and all you get is insults? Where does the motivation actually come to not just give up? Why not just watch the world burn? In fact, why not ignite the world? Maybe I'm an evolutionarily dead end. Maybe I can't man up. Maybe you kept pushing a bit too long. Maybe whites deserve to go extinct.

>>38528461
If I killed your mother, but didn't tell you, nothing would be wrong. Right? Or could it be that such an act has already defined me in ways that I can't really hide anymore? We act out our true selves, so everything we do reflects on who we really are. If I do such a thing, I doubt you would be able to love me, even if you never found out just what I've done.
>>
File: 1500260174988.jpg (155KB, 750x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500260174988.jpg
155KB, 750x767px
>>38528687
Any man that lays with a woman that is not his wife and a virgin on their wedding night is a cuckold.
>>
>>38528461
eh you actually can tell if a woman is used goods without her telling you though
>>
>>38528581
I'm actually a 30 year old man. Maybe you should take up Islam if you want draconian female purity, it sounds like you'd fit right in. I bet you could pick up a hijabi qt 3.14 at the local mosque and since her dad checks her purity on the regular, you know she's good.
>>
File: helim.jpg (6KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
helim.jpg
6KB, 250x245px
>h-her past doesn't matter! I don't care if she fucked 30 Chads, fucked around in frats, was double teamed by the football team, had an abortion, or sucked dick under the bridge for crack money! The past doesn't matter!!! I have no standards and apparently this is a virtue!
>>
Non virgin women are worthless and should never be considered when searching for a partner.
>>
>>38528718
In which case, we're fucked
>>
>>38528590
>Are you implying that there is going to be literal, physical cum left in a woman from previous sexual experiences?
There actually will be. There's still some debate on whether or not it can actually physically affect the woman, and how much, but on atomic level there definitely will be. In fact, some of your building blocks used to be parts of William Shakespeare and Julius Ceasar. There's just so many atoms inside of us.
>>
>>38528747
timestamp n proof that you are indeed a 30 year old man :^)
>>
ITT: Virgin boys (emphasis on boys) hating women who aren't virgins. Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
>>38528747
Ah, so it's your girl who's the slut and you're trying to rationalize that in a way that doesn't make you a cuck. Got it.

>>38528800
Excellent digits, madam.
>>
>>38528800
Well, quite literally, you
>>
>>38528771
Welcome to my world. I hope the super gonorrhea, rectal cancer, AIDS, and all the other sickness these degenerates bring to our plane kills them all.
>>
>>38528800
You tell em girlfriend! So sick of these boys trying to slut shame us becuase we had a little fun and they're insecure
>>
>>38528800
>Is there anything more pathetic?
There sure is. Hating on virgin boys hating on non-virgin women, for instance. I always wonder why people do this. Do you realize that you live with these people? They already are disgruntled and angry, so why on earth would you taunt and push them further? Will you be this callous, arrrogant and condescending when some of these boys snap and decide to bomb the london metro?
>>
File: 1489920646258.png (132KB, 640x661px) Image search: [Google]
1489920646258.png
132KB, 640x661px
whores lmao
>>
>>38528438
>I bet you have slept with more
>on r9k
Fucking redditors jesus
>>
>>38528883
This was moved from /pol/. This thread has an unusually high concentration of well functioning humans because of that.
>>
>>38528545
>/pol/ mods moved it because they're faggots and I the truth hurts their feelings
You do know that /pol/ is moderated by a clique of sjw goons, right?
>>
>>38528822
Nah, I'm just not a pathetic manbaby. The real problem with women having experience is that it gives them something to compare you to, which is what really frightens you. Based on these posts I think its safe to assume no girl is ever going to want you once they've had even mediocre dick.
>>
>>38528800
Toastie roastie, enjoying your cats? With every month you lose another rotten egg and come that much closer to barren. What a sad little existence.
>>
>>38528926
>a clique of sjw goons, right?
I wouldn't be surprised, since THEY DELETE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY NIGGER HATE THREADS WHAT THE FCUK?!!? At least they don't ban me, though. The other boards do that. /gif/ tends to get especially triggered when you criticize their cuck fetishes. It's too disgusting a place to even go nowadays.
>>
File: 1500439744488.png (199KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1500439744488.png
199KB, 500x681px
>>38528926
I've suspected that for some time now. Got banned last time I posting something like this, for absolutely no reason other than it hurt their feefees.

>>38528961
>more rationalization without addressing the actual argument
Thanks for proving my point. Tell your """wife""" I said hello.
>>
>>38529037
There is no argument going on in this thread. Boys crying because women have a life without them is not an argument.
>>
>>38528961
>women having experience is that it gives them something to compare you to, which is what really frightens you.
Just how dense are you? Is this not at all a problem to you? Wouldn't all parties be happier, if it indeed were the case that there is no point of comparison?

>I think its safe to assume no girl is ever going to want you once they've had even mediocre dick.
So you're saying he is absolutely justified in his insecurity. You're retarded.
>>
>>38529079
I only see angry roasties crying and shitting their panties. The men seem more than happy to avoid the trainwreck that is a slut(nonvirgin).
>>
File: 1486418642344.jpg (736KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1486418642344.jpg
736KB, 2456x1570px
Sluts and whores lmao
>>
>>38529130

Charts and graphs won't get you laid sweetie *snaps fingers and gyrates wildly*
>>
>>38529079
>Boys crying because women have a life without them is not an argument.
Just because you don't understand the argument, doesn't mean there isn't one.

Also, you're a female. In this context, your opinion isn't worth anything as you have too much incentive to lie.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>38529149
*gyrates into a black hole destroying everything that has ever existed*
>>
File: 1499797705919.jpg (151KB, 1200x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1499797705919.jpg
151KB, 1200x1380px
>>38529149
*flips the bird and farts toward you*
I'm going to marry my friend's daughter when she turns 16.
>>
>>38529079
>Boys crying because women have a life without them
How many retards are on this thread? Is THIS not a problem for you? How sustainable do you think it is that a part of the 50 %, a complement to the other 50 %, is feeling left out? What happens to the women on the opposite side? Do you think it's sustainable for half of the population to be happy when the other half suffers? Do you not think that what is good for the men, is ultimately good for the women and vice versa. If this makes men suffer now, it will certainly make women suffer later.
>>
>>38529113
1. That's an awful argument, that's like saying no one should ever taste good food because then no one will be able to compare it to bad food. I see people all the time locked in shitty relationships and it's lack of experience that causes this.

2. If mediocre dick is enough to outdo you then you clearly deserve nothing.

Sorry but you are the retard here and your pathetic worldview will see you dying alone and unloved. At least I don't have to worry about my kids dealing with yours, as you'll have none.
>>
>>38529240
Women are subhuman dont try to be rational, its a waste of energy.
>>
>>38529251
>your pathetic worldview will see you dying alone and unloved.
I see. Well, fuck you too then. I'm going to build the biggets bomb I can, and buy the biggest gun I can find. I'm going to take as many of you happy people with me as I can. See you in hell.

Do you see the problem here? Of course you don't. You have a very inferior intellect.
>>
It really doesn't matter to me what the girl had for breakfast if I'm cooking her dinner
>>
>>38529251
If you are baiting, good job.
If you are seriously trying to argue, terrible job.
I dont see why ( i assume a female is arguing female points and not some trans faggot or another man ) you are even bothering trying to be rational or lead these arguments when whatever you may or may not present as an argument is based purely on emotion and as such is a waste of space, time, bandwidth for everyone involved.
>>
marriage was implemented so betas felt invested in society. They have made quick work of dissolving that though, haven't they?
>>
You people can bitch and argue all you want but the real winners in life aren't decided on 4chan. All the roasties and chads you fags rail on are fucking and having kids right now while you dry your tears with cum stained tissues. You will be undesired dead ends while the people you claim to hate live like you only wish you could.
>>
>>38529309
You are an idiot. There is no point in even presenting arguments when the first thing you say is this. You are simply too far gone.
>>
>>38529309
>marriage was implemented so betas felt invested in society.
100 % this. If betas feel like there's nothing to win, why on earth would the contribute? They shouldn't. They should do everything they can to make sure the current status quo is destroyed. And that involves violence, blood, rape, chaos and destruction. Nowadays all it takes to deconstruct a cityblock is one angry manlet.
>>
>>38529321

>genetically superior people live better lives

I mean I agree but it's not an argument
>>
>>38529295
I like this analogy
Eating breakfast doesn't ruin your appetite for the rest of the day, either
Why be insecure about what happened earlier if your delicious dinner will overshadow it anyways?
>>
>>38529321
Theyre having kids that are a waste of oxygen. Its true that whatever is decided here matters none. But simply refusing to even ponder over the idea and let people continue with their demise is kind of unjust.
>Living the life you wish you could
Yeah nah
>>
>>38529343
It's more like if you ate shit for breakfast that belonged to king midas so now all food tastes like shit. Why would I want to eat shit when I could just get a good girl that isn't gross and full of shit?
>>
>>38529343
Why would the girl be happy with your food if it turns out you're not that good of a cook? What if her breakfast, lunch, dinner and the snack inbetween were far superior to your cookings?
>>
>>38529341
Its not genetics though. Do you think all Chads and Stacy's are born that way? Try eating right and exercising for once in your life and you will be amazed after a year or two. Turns out chicks just don't like soft manchildren. One of my friends from college looks like he got hit in the face with a shovel but he pulls whatever pussy he wants because he works out.
>>
>>38528436
You don't love her if you can't get past that. Despite what basement dwellers on 4chan tell you, if you love someone their past shouldn't matter. Everyone makes mistakes and no ones perfect. My girlfriend of 5 years used to be a "party girl" and known as a "slut". We both really liked each other and fell in love. You can't change who you are but she's not meant to be for you if you can't get past something like that. Basically stopping being an uptight sperg.
>>
>>38529392

They are born that way.

Preemptive oregano.
>>
>>38529343
Birthing a child cannot be reduced to eating a meal. Nor can a relationship between 2 humans
>>
File: wtf-05.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-05.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>38529206
what kind of shitty pic is that? why such an obvious, bad shoop to create a diagramm?? you could do a clear, unsuspecious one in excel with the exacpt same optic in less time
>>
>>38528436

Why do you care so much if other people think you're a cuck, especially when what you're saying obviously has nothing to do cuckolding since you weren't even in a relationship with her at the time? If you aren't into that weird fetish where you pathetically jerk off in a corner while your girl rides another guy, which screams insecurity, then you aren't the cuck that guys tease other guys about.

Try not being an autist obsessed with purity in your partners, you'll be happier in the long run. One type of girl I like is a raunchy girl with experience who likes living life to the fullest and isn't afraid to talk about anything, maybe you should give that a go if you scare le dream girl away with your sperg rage.
>>
>>38529392
>>38529403
They are born that way but you can reach some elements of it. Not the mental ones though, well most likely.
>>
My arguments have gotten just about zero responses, so I think it's safe to conclude that all men should find a virgin and sluts should be shamed. Clearly a virgins is simply so far superior to a roastie that there are no arguments the other way. I'm going back to /pol/.
>>
File: 1482550510054.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1482550510054.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>38529417
idk lol but whores are disgusting
>>
>>38529378
>>38529384
Geez, you guys are just pessimists, no wonder this bothers you so much, always thinking the worst

If somebody doesn't appreciate your cooking you don't need to feed them. If it's a problem with your ability, improve it to make a delicious meal next time.

If you're not good enough it is silly to blame breakfast.
>>
>>38529403
>>38529434
Defeatist as fuck.

Yeah, you might never be 10/10 but you don't need to be. I see beautiful women with 6 or 7/10 men all the time, women don't care as much about your face if you just work out and aren't a fucking faggot. It really isn't hard.
>>
>>38529444
t. Insecure beta virgin

Her past literally has no bearing on your relationship with her. Who cares what she USED to be? People can change and the fact that you virgins judge people based on past actions is ridiculous. What if she realized it was a mistake? What if she was exploring who she was? The fact that you demand that she has never so much as touched another man shows your insecurity. I mean I can kind of understand if you're very religious but there aren't many people like that so I don't understand why you scream and shout that people live their lives.
>>
>>38529309
Literally it is better to shoot up a school full of pretty girls than to live 80 years without sex, love, or intimacy.
>>
>>38529405
Yes it might be too complicated for some of us
>>
>>38529335
Motor vehicles make excellent weapons of mass murder
>>
File: 1480047483464.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1480047483464.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>38529513
People don't change, and neither do whores.
>>
>>38529483
All these betas are just afraid that they will be found inferior to previous partners so they want a virgin. Thats what this entire thread boils down to.
>>
I don't know who is right and who is wrong. All I know is I'm a virgin at an age that I really am not supposed to be. Truth is I know I'm going to be bad in bed, everyone sucks at everything when they first start. I have a fucked up ego where I can't show people my weakness in anyway. That's why I never get close to people because I fear them knowing the truth about me. I hate losing or feeling inferior. I don't want her to compare me with another guy, not so worried about dick size but worried about the actual act of fucking I know I am gonna suck. I don't want to be exposed. I feel like real sluts need to be shamed, but a girl that has had like 1 or 2 previous sexual partners is not a slut. But I still don't want them, because that is already too many. Its all my fault I should have lost my v at a regular age and got it over with.
>>
>>38529483
It's not about my cooking, it's about her as a person. I don't want a nasty nonvirgin. If she is not a virgin I don't give 2 shits what she thinks of my cooking. You have a very backwards ass mindset about this whole thing.
>>
>>38529541
Oh wow look at what we have here folks: It's not an argument!
>>
>>38529541
As an adult pseudo-normie I think that people change all the time, people never stop growing up
>>
>>38528436
>How does that not automatically make you a cuck, /pol/?
nah, you are not a cuck, but depending on how much you know about her and her previous partners sex life you are allowed to feel slightly disgusted to completely disgusted.

up to you if you want to purse a relationship with them.
>>
>>38529485

Women do care about your face. I've never seen beautiful women with "6 or 7" guys. Sorry, but you sound like you're just saying a lot of comforting nonsense without any evidence.

I suggest you head back to redit or t/umblr
>>
>>38529485
That is exactly what i am saying and youre calling me a defeatist, do you really lack reading comprehension that much?
The thing about the mental part though, is that some of autists on r9k are really just too shy to even speak, id say a very small % of r9k is just a super fat ugly as fuck dude. The issue is in talking and the way robots think.
Im well built, good hair, good facial aesthetics, been with plenty of women that id consider are out of my league and let me tell you my friend, all whores but 1 and that 1 is the one that was a virgin. But the reason i split from all of them is because i simply cannot talk to them, the conversations are unenjoyable either for me or for them thats simply how it goes.

Id like to note, i lack the study and the statistics on me but there was a study done that tried to ask men and women what they consider 10/10 and lower. For women maybe 1% of men that were presented were 10/10, for men it was more than 15% i believe. About 40 men were actually in the least attractive category and about 30 % more in the 2nd least attractive, out of 5 categories.
>>38529521
Well when i see people use analogies that include eating a dinner i certainly do think so.
>>
File: 1490022192927.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
1490022192927.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>38529574
Superficially, maybe, but I don't think our cores ever change. A whore is not human, they are rotten to the core.
>>
>>38529483
>If you're not good enough it is silly to blame breakfast.
I find it hard to constantly improve myself in all aspects of my life. It feels unfair, and it makes me resentful. I try to avoid this mindset, but it's a constant struggle. I have studied for 17 years, I make more money than about 99.9 % of all humans on earth. I even have a decent body, so why do I need to improve myself even in bed? Why can't there be just one person with whom I can just be? Someone for whom I don't have to prove myself? I am really fucking tired and I really am not asking that much. I will provide for you and stay faithful until my death, but I just ask that you will truly be satisfied with me and will never break my trust.
>>
>>38528436
Fuck other women before settling down so it's even you pathetic beta cuck. Honestly how hard is it to 4, check this 4. Fucking 4. F-Four check my four. In 87 Huey released this. FORE!
>>
>>38529551
Yup, thats what happens in a society where being a whore is normalised and youre not introduced to it early on. Problem is that, personally i dont mind if my partner ( female partners ) are not that good in bed and i certainly dont talk about it. However most of these whores cannot wait to go back to their friends to talk about you behind your back and your dick is going to be the first thing they mention, but they wont stop there.
>>
>>38529431
Literally it is impossible to look at one of your eskimo brothers and not think of all the sexual shit he has done with your wife. And you know that if your eskimo brother looks at your wife, he (and her) would think of all the fun experiences they have had together
>>
>>38529599
You did Bateman proud with those digits my man
>>
>>38529437
Correct

I really want to marry a hot Syrian refugee girl
>>
>>38529580
Sounds like you're a fucking loser who spends all his time on 4chan then. I can walk down a popular street on a busy afternoon and see at least one or two 'mismatched' couples in terms of pure attractiveness. Not everyone is as shallow as you are.
>>
>>38529598
Fun thing about proving yourself is that in about 90% of relationships females are inferior in almost every aspect and specially in sex. Yet you need to flex paychecks flex muscle and flex dick while they do fuck all. I too feel your pain in the sentence "can i just be." Ive went through enough women that i find it tiring to try more and i havent yet found one with whom "i can just be" while they do nothing but. And i even tried to make our differences less impactful and tried to act in a more humane way than id like to, still wasnt enough.
>>
>>38529513
>t. Insecure beta virgin
why does it always come down to insecurity?
why can't you separate disgust from insecurity?

I'm a wizard average cock, my ex had fucked 3 guys before me, I was dying to fuck the shit out her, things didn't happen the way I would have liked, but not for one sec did I feel insecure, I also didn't feel disgust and you know why?
because I told her to keep her sexual history to herself.
>>
>>38529654
Get off my board, normalfag. The only time I leave the house is late at night to go grocery shopping and I never look at other people.
>>
is it rape to ask females about their sexual history yet?
>>
>>38529705
Were heading there, females are working hard for that goal. But the sad part is that some men are too. First kill the traitor than the enemy.
>>
>>38529598
If you're being honest it doesn't seem like it should be too hard, then!
I think you overestimate just how sexual most people are, if I'm understanding your post correctly

>>38529675
try dating a man, then
it seems like you don't like women so why torment yourself?
>>
File: 1487297400594.jpg (346KB, 1526x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487297400594.jpg
346KB, 1526x1600px
You've found the girl of your dreams OP. I would assume in your eyes that she holds the candle of being the most beautiful and sensible women you have came across in your trek through the burden that is life. She might be that perfect housewife, cooking meals that warm the belly of you and your children, helping you raise your children with sufficient morals to help that succeed in what they desire to be, her being there after you come home from work and have her being excited after being left with herself and her own thoughts.

Now imagine her cuddling with one of those four other men. Them feeling her warmth and skin. Fucking the life out of her body and her twitching after having a raunchy time. Professing her love to them, and thinking about them as soulmates. Only for them to leave her. She moves on to the next man, and the next man, and the next man, until she is cornered into a stasis of repetition. She thinks to herself, that her the sand is falling onto the other side of the hour glass. She dreams of being a housewife, despite her not being of sufficient moral maturity.

You come in...
>>
When i was in college I thought I met the love of my life but it turns out she had casually dated a few other guys. No sex, but I mean she probably held hands and kissed them, so I had to shut her down. I mean it would be like I was kissing and holding hands with every dude she'd ever been with. So glad I dodged that bullet, now I'm 44 and I have the most insane miniature train setup in my basement you've ever seen, and I have 7 level 70s in world of warcraft.

Suck it roasties
>>
>>38528436

Pretty sure a cuck gets off on watching his partner get fucked by another guy, right in front of him.

But the enjoyment of it is the key feature.

If a girl has been with other guys, and you're involved romantically it doesn't make you a cuck, unless she's fucking guys right in front of you, and you like it.

By your reasoning I've made 20 girls 'cucks'
>>
I don't expect women to be have no experience at my age
In fact, if they were totally unexperienced in relationships, they probably wouldn't be very fun for me, either.

I think its okay to not want to date non-virgins, but I don't understand where all this anger comes from when other people don't meet your very specific standards? Why is that their fault?
>>
>>38529784
By your reasoning, you are a stupid faggot who doesn't understand reason.
>>
>>38529130
Correlation is not causation. You need to judge individuals on a case-by-case basis and not arbitrarily exclude a large number of potential partners by autistically combing through statistics to form some fantasy girl in your head that you'll never actually meet.

It is probably safe to assume that demographics with higher partner counts are also going to contain more people who aren't interested in monogamy but perhaps attempt monogamous relationships because of various societal pressures... like what you're doing here. Not everyone is monogamous, believe it or not, and that's fine.

Higher rates of depression? The underlying issue here is untreated mental issues that make maintaining relationships (probably of all kinds) difficult for the woman, so she bounces around from relationship to relationship because she can't figure out what the problem is and treat it. If you don't want to have a potentially ugly short-term relationship like this, then don't marry someone who has a lot of mental baggage -- or help them get treatment, which is probably all they need if they're otherwise monogamous. A lot of people like this get frustrated and lonely without ever understanding why they're so unsuccessful in their interpersonal relationships. I'm a bipolar guy and I know exactly what this is like.

There are plenty more explanations for stuff like this. Data in and of itself is useless unless you're going to put it into context.
>>
>>38529737
>If you're being honest it doesn't seem like it should be too hard, then!
I am being honest. There's just one thing. I am a 27 year old virgin. It makes me quite insecure. Dating has not been at all easy for me, and it seems to be getting harder. It doesn't help that my workplace is literally all men. The secretary is a 60-something woman. I do acknowledge that this is a psychological problem, and I'm probably making a too big of a deal about it. I wonder if I should just visit a prostitute. I do value virginity, so this would go against my values, but maybe it would help me mentally.
>>
>>38529829
Please, everybody knows that once you post a graph with no explanation and just empty data then you've won the argument because that's some objective material
>>
>>38529749
I know tons of Muslim guys with virgin wives

suck it roastie
>>
>>38528436
>meets the girl of his dreams
>throws her away because she had sex with other dudes
>she moves on from OP and just keeps fucking other dudes, gets married and has kids
>OP will still be alone and posting about it on 4chan years later

You sure gonna show her
>>
File: hat.png (776KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
776KB, 4500x4334px
>>38529654

Haha friend, there is no anger here. I simply have a preference for virgin females. It's no different from a woman having a preference for tall men. You might find it acceptable to date promiscuous women, but I do not. We all have our preferences in a partner, and there is no reason to deny each other's preferences.

Thank you for reading my post
>>
>>38529857
Regular sex can be good for mental health, but not if getting it causes you stress. I don't think its with it to visit a prostitute.

I'm not a virgin but I haven't been with anybody in a while and I'm in much the same boat. I'm not good at meeting people but I try to have fun with those I do meet. I rely on online flirting perhaps too much, but I never try to get upset or outwardly negative about my lack of a partner.

You seem like a good dude, though, I hope you manage to get a situation that really works for you.
>>
File: 364854808_c8e501c66f.jpg (108KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
364854808_c8e501c66f.jpg
108KB, 483x500px
>>38529805

Well now that you mention it, op DOES have massive insecurities that are similar to a cuckold.

That's the driver:
>I'm so incredibly insecure that I will do mental gymnastics to take the burden of performance off me.
>So I can either:
>A) Completely reject any scenario that doesn't leave me as the center of the world.
>B) Embrace my fear and feelings of inadequacy and turn it into a sexual fetish.

So OP is similar to a cuck-- just not for the reasons he thinks he is.
>>
>>38529737
Id rather not date anything my friend. I am not in any sort of torment. I simply enjoy discussion. I take my hardships as lessons and i move on.
>>38529801
I hope that the thing is not about a standard but about the fact that the child of a woman with ex partners is going to be influenced genetically by their past partners ( only if the sperm was inside the vagina ). And further more that the reoccurring theme is that women who tend to fuck randomly and non stop are unfaithful and in todays conditions thats not something you want to marry. I believe most people here are looking to marry and have children, not simply fuck.
>>38529885
Its not about showing others its about showing yourself.
>>38529829
Mental baggage regarding relationships usually comes from having plenty of relationships.
And if they arent interested in monogamy thats equally detrimental so dont use it as a way to counter argue since what you are saying is only strengthening it.
>>
>>38529801
>very specific standards?
that's is the point of dating anon to find someone who is compatible with you.
it's not her fault she had sex, I get that.
it appears the anger come as well from the non-virgins who get rejected by not meeting these "specific standards" as you call them.
and for the love of god, do not for a second thing being a virgin is standard most robots have
at most 5 % of them have it if none at all
>>
>>38529948
Exactly what do you prove to yourself by pushing away every woman who has ever been in a relationship? Seems to me all that proves is how insecure you are.
>>
>>38529885
>slut
>girl of our dreams
pick one

Sluts are all trainwrecks

Even Chads want to marry virgins
>>
>>38529948
>woman with ex partners is going to be influenced genetically by their past partners
lol okay buddy, you gonna feel like a cuck cus she got DNA from both of her grandfathers?
>>
>>38529620
> he (and her) would think of all the fun experiences they have had together

kek. Oh no, you're getting psychically cucked! If they're still friends, then I think their relationship was more meaningful than just sex. And if they aren't friends, then they probably aren't thinking of the good times as much but maybe why it didn't work or whatever aspect about each other made it so it didn't work.

Why would I begrudge them their past good times anyway? You weren't even in the picture then, so what relevance does it have concerning your relationship with her now? Now if they still have feelings for each other or whatever, that could potentially create a problem, but that sort of situation could arise between somebody your wife meets for the first time anyway. She could cheat on you with a stranger too.

As long as she's not cheating, it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
why did this thread was moved here? fucking retarded mods kill yourselves
>>
File: 1393806536079.jpg (296KB, 1196x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1393806536079.jpg
296KB, 1196x1135px
>>38530044

>getting psychically cucked

I want the teenagers to stop using buzzwords like they have any intellectual content.
>>
>>38530013
>a girl is either a virgin or a slut and there is no possible inbetween

Maybe one day you'll be able to actually interact with a woman other than your mother and you'll figure out things aren't so black and white. Speaking of your mother, do you think she only ever had 1 sexual partner her entire life? Guarantee she is as much of a 'slut' as the women you hate so much.
>>
>>38529985
If you dont want a virgin, you are not a robot.

We want virgins since they are compatible with us
>>
>>38530080
>I want the teenagers to stop using buzzwords like they have any intellectual content.
>like they have any intellectual content.
>intellectual content.

you mean, like you just did?
>>
>>38530084
>Speaking of your mother, do you think she only ever had 1 sexual partner her entire life?
She got married in 1959 in Iran, I am pretty sure she was a virgin before marriage

>white kids dont even know what it is like having a mom who isnt a slut
>>
>>38528436
Wrong board for this copy pasta m8.
>>
>>38529992
Its about not wasting time on something thats not rewarding at all. Its a common theme today that if youre not getting laid youre a sad fuck that has nothing going for him. But contrary to the popular belief while i was getting laid and doing all this retarded shit around women i was more of a sad fuck and legitimately depressed to the point where i ended up in a psych ward. Today i put that behind me and i am enjoying my life as much as i possibly could given the circumstance.
>>38530031
Well for starters if a woman has more than 10 sexual partners you are effectively spreading less of your genes. But also, not only does it affect the child it also affects the woman. i quote some random dude doing some testing " The vagina appears to have an active transport mechanism which readily absorbs the hormones found in seminal plasma. " This affects the females brain directly.
>>
>>38530107

>It's another 'he somehow thinks he said something smart' episode.

Wow. Really turned the tables on me there, chief.
>>
>>38530044
More prone to cheat if she likes random hook ups and they become just a part of her life, though.
>>
>>38529948

>Mental baggage regarding relationships usually comes from having plenty of relationships.

It's the other way around. I don't think there is a single mental illness caused by being in relationships as an adult. On the other hand, underlying mental issues such as BPD can make holding long-term relationships difficult for that person. The person doesn't realize that it's a mental problem, and simply continues doing the same things as before with the same continued lack of success. Hence the high number of partners.

>And if they arent interested in monogamy thats equally detrimental so dont use it as a way to counter argue since what you are saying is only strengthening it.

You don't understand my point at all. I'm giving an explanation for why the data is the way it is. I'm not suggesting you try to have a monogamous relationship with such a person since it wouldn't interest them anyway.
>>
>>38530138
To be fair, the Middle East is cheating. She would have been stoned to death for pre marital sex and all her suitors would've been able to relieve their stress with the local goat anyway, so her purity was never under threat.
>>
>>38529829
>and that's fine
It's obviously not fine for people who want a monogamous relationship. And those graphs simply tell such people that the more partners a woman has had, the worse are her chances at succeeding in a monogamous relationship/marriage. There may be many other factors that might determine such success, but number of partners is a less obvious one that deserves consideration. The graphs overall suggest women with lots of partners disproportionately have some kind of personality type which makes them less successful at monogamous/long-term relationships. It doesn't matter whether correlation=causation. We don't need the actual causation. The correlation provides a red flag by itself.
>>
>>38529992
>Seems to me all that proves is how insecure you are.

That's exactly what it is. He probably thinks more about her ex-boyfriend's penises than she does.
>>
>>38528436
Women and slut-orbiting betas make up the majority of humanity.

Basically, this is socialism.
>>
>>38530100
oh fuck ya, I want a virgin that would be ideal, but life is not ideal, and honest to god is not an issue for me, but what I do care bout is her keeping her sexual history PRIVATE, by that I mean, specifics about her sex life.
I don't want to know about it, that is how insecurities arise, not from knowing if she had boyfriends in the past or that she ain't a virgin kek.
>>
>>38530080
>can't even take a joke about cuckolding

Yeah, you're definitely way too uptight, my man... but you know she's psychically cucking, don't you, bro? You saw the way they were eye-fucking right in front of you like that.

>>38530181
Not necessarily. Again, it's a case-by-case basis sort of thing. Correlation is not causation, as I said.
>>
I wouldn't know how you feel op. Been with my wife since she was 15 and I was 16 (none of us had ever been in a relationship beforehand).That was 8 years ago. Life is alright.
>>
File: 1477246104052.jpg (837KB, 2992x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1477246104052.jpg
837KB, 2992x2328px
>>38529513
>Her past literally has no bearing on your relationship with her.
>Who cares what she USED to be?
>What if she realized it was a mistake?

yeah ok we got it, you are a modern woman and have no concept of honor and dignity. you think you can do what you want and have no price to pay for that.

you are terribly wrong. and you will realize that, one day. that's when it will be too late for you. one million tears will not save you from the infinite regret you will feel.
>>
>>38529295
It doesn't bother you that the girl took a hot iron to her tongue and can't appreciate your dinner at all?
>>
>>38530185
The thing is that by going through alot of bad relationships can mentally damage you, it did me in a way i guess ( ? ) and i certainly noticed that with ex's that ive had, specially when it comes to abusive relationships, they can often leave you traumatised.

My bad for misinterpreting but the issue is that polygamy becoming more and more common, i believe, is going to have detrimental effects on future generations. And all this beta alpha shit is getting into these "weaker" mens brains so hard that they are starting to get sex operations to become females only to kill themselves a month later.

You work hard through school, no time to fuck around at parties and what are you rewarded with? A genetically mutated woman who thinks shes entitled to whatever sort of treatment she got in the past by random men who only did that to get into her pants and left, but she expects that to be done every day while you feed the family only to realise that shes cheating later on? I know this is almost the worst case scenario but its becoming more and more common.
Uglier, less capable, more disgusting women are more and more and more often becoming the ones that think they are some special thing.
In reality half of the women today are pathetic excuses of just the past generation.
My mother cooks great food, house is super clean, she turned our new house from a total shithole of a shack to something to enjoy living in all by herself by working around the house for 8 to 12 hours a day, always knows where to buy what for the least amount of cash. What do women today know? To ask you to buy takeout pizza cause shes too lazy to walk to the goddamn pizza place?
>>
>>38530187
Who is currently taking over white (promiscuous) Europe? The "backwards" virgin-valuing middle easterners. Non saying I particularly like Muslims but they're doing something right
>>
>>38530327
Wow I sure an enjoying those non-arguments chief. Stay mad insecure virgin
>>
Question guys; I'll preface by saying I don't want children (because immoral, yadada)... what if I get a practice girl and lose my virginity to her? I have no desire for long term relationship, I just want to get it out of my system. I'll probably kill myself regardless so I don't think it matters, but is it better to die a virgin or not?
>>
>>38530301

>can't even take a joke about cuckolding

Why would I tolerate idiocy? Humor those types and they eventually multiply, thinking they're in good company.

For everyone who laughs, there's three who believe this shit without a trace of irony.
>>
>>38530406
If you don't value long-term relationships, you must not value virginity either. So there's no point trying to preserve it. Unless you're an actual monk trying to eschew all sexual activity for spiritual reasons.
>>
>>38530374
>>38529513
Her past affects her on more than a conscious level and i am here to argue that the change is for the worse.
If shes ashamed of her past actions than she maybe did learn something but id personally still thread lightly. If such a past is not something she is completely ashamed of then there is no use in talking.
>>38530406
Sure thing, go for it. Gotta watch out about that social stigma in case you suck at it and she decides to tell her friends, try to find a honest woman and first enter a relationship, dont fuck a woman you wouldnt want to be in a relationship with and dont be in a relationship with a woman you wouldnt spend alot of time with. In my imo.
If you purely just wanna fuck try to get a prostitute or something, if cash is not an option then you only have the relationship honest woman one.
>>
>>38530341
What? The real sand nigger are taking over Europe is because they don't believe in contraception and they marry their 12 year old cousins so they have a dozen crotch droppings before 40. It has nothing to so with them being virgins before marriage you idiot.
>>
>>38530477
They also fuck white whores on the side and more often rape them too.
>>
>>38530205
Then don't date somebody who isn't monogamous like I said. I'm giving you a possible explanation for the data, not trying to convince you to date girls who aren't interested in monogamy.

>And those graphs simply tell such people that the more partners a woman has had, the worse are her chances at succeeding in a monogamous relationship/marriage.

That is not what the data says at all or how statistics work. The data says there's a positive correlation between more partners and higher rates of divorce. It says nothing of the probability of success for individuals or even that higher partner counts cause divorces somehow. You're drawing way more from the data than what's there, and my possible explanations earlier for why the data is the way it is was trying to highlight this.
>>
>>38528447
So you definetly have a roastie.

Also GTFO normo.
>>
>>38530468
I honestly think it would be cool to be a Wizard; to rise above primal desire. However, there is a part of me, a very annoying part, that won't shut up about getting a girlfriend. I've tried meditating away, I've tried playing vidya non stop, I've tried just being normal and it just won't stop.

I want my head to be clear, and I'm afraid the only way is to show it women are whores. I want to die a virgin but I'm going crazy. I realise it shouldn't be a big deal but part of me is making it one. Yes, I have mental issues
>>
>>38528800
>is there anything more pathetic

Yeah womens rights
>>
File: 1477935717672.jpg (2KB, 117x126px) Image search: [Google]
1477935717672.jpg
2KB, 117x126px
>>38530374
>argueing with a female atention whore plebbit
>>
>>38528800
>its ok to virgin shame but you cant slut shame

What board do you think youre on?
>>
>>38530471
I've got no friends and very few social activities. If (when) she would leave me (hypothetically of course) it wouldn't have much bearing on me unless she said I raped her or something, in which case I'd run away.
>>
>>38530611
You sound fairly good to go. Well you decided that you want to get a girlfriend, now for the fun part.
>>
>>38530628
I'm going to see if my mom knows of anyone my age. I suck at social interactions, at least initiating shit. I'd rather get a blind date if possible
>>
>>38529079
And sluts in damage control because Men are starting to see through their bullshit.

Youre used goods slut, no one is going to pay full price for a used car. Enjoy your genital warts and cervical cancer.
>>
>>38530331
That is beautiful. Hcdxg
>>
>>38530647
Could try online dating or at any of those few social activities.
In all honesty im not the person to give you advice, what i did is just years of friend networking, that really is the best way to do it. And i know no other way might i add.
>>
>>38529295
Even if her breakfast was 23 black dicks?
>>
>>38530501
>It says nothing of the probability of success for individuals or even that higher partner counts cause divorces somehow.
It does suggest the probability of success based on partner counts though. How can you deny that? There are two relevant explanations. Either the woman is at fault, or the man is. If the latter, it suggests women with higher partner counts choose shitty mates, and the mates themselves are more to blame for the marriages' failure. Whatever the case, it's still wise to avoid them if you want a stable marriage. Just like it's wise to not go wandering at night in a neighborhood full of people statistically more likely to rob you.
>>
>>38530686
You seem a little too normie for this place and I don't think your advice is applicable to me. I barely leave the house, and by "few social activities" I mean like going grocery shopping or walking around the city. Most of the time I'm at my mom's house and working for her
>>
>>38530340
If you're literally traumatized by someone, then that's different than having an unstable personal life. Having many partners doesn't mean that person was traumatized in any of those relationships. You can have few partners and be traumatized by someone.

I think there's evidence that some people are monogamous and some are polygamous regardless of how's it's viewed in society at large. I think polygyny might cause problems, but that's a separate issue.

Then don't marry a girl who doesn't appreciate you. There are girls who have had many partners that can appreciate you as much as girls who have had few or none.

Well, our whole generation has a reputation narcissistic, perhaps because of social media changing how we interact with others. There are still plenty of sweet, humble women out there who aren't necessarily virgins.
>>
>>38528436
I'm across this feel, OP.
However there is basically zero chance of finding a virginal girl who is marriage material. At this point it comes down to pragmatism for me rather than 'true love' or whatever the fuck.

The question is, "Do I want to endure being with a woman whose past disgusts me viscerally in order to raise children?"
I still don't know the answer.
>>
I'm heading home from work so signing off, just wanted to say thanks as I've never had so many (You)s or been accused of being a chick/redditor so much in my life. God bless you all and your vestigial cock & balls.
>>
>>38530756
Yeah thats what i mean, you seem to be in a really rough spot even a "too normie" person like me wouldnt know how to get out of, which is why im saying i cannot really help you at this point.
>>38530765
If the chance that 1 in a 100 people is a complete nutbag that will beat you every day youre in a relationship, having a thousand gives you a pretty good chance of having that happening compared to having 1. Both are possible but one is more likely.

Id say that the main talking point about this whole thread is polygamy and promiscuity so mentioning it shouldnt strike fear of going further from the topic.

Its definitely true that there are such women, but what we are arguing here is that there is a lesser chance.
Personally i believe in far from the eyes far from the truth saying. If she has had a thousand partners and i dont notice it sure thing. But i feel like if we just normalise having a thousand partners there would be alot more thousand partner women that i do notice somethings wrong with them, and by that time, that will be the only thing you can find and we will be back at this exact place in another time saying "Whats wrong if i just want a woman with less than a thousand partners?" and the reply would be "Stop being a cuck boy and a beta just cause she had some fun in her youth." I feel like we are entering a cycle.
When you look at it, wanting a virgin female ment you are sane, now it means you are insane. How times change, through internet and technology, faster and faster each day.
>>
>>38530798
Perhaps her present can maybe put a dent into the hate you have towards the past.
Ratio of present and past display is key i suppose.
>>38530875
Thank you for posting this juicy pasta friendo, gave me something to do.
>>
>>38530649
Enjoy the closest relationship you ever have with a woman being your mommy, only she is going to die when you are in your 40s and it'll be nothing but lube and your right hand to keep you company after that.
>>
>>38530733
>How can you deny that?
Because that isn't how statistics or probability work. You're drawing way too many conclusions from that data. It would be more accurate to find out why she was with so many partners and extrapolate something from that. Her being with those partners doesn't in and of itself say anything about the probability of her doing this or that in the future. That's a much more complex thing you're asking for.

>Either the woman is at fault, or the man is.

Or neither or both are. There really isn't necessarily anyone at fault for anything.
>>
>>38530550

99% of wizards are not "rising above primal desire". They want sex, more than anything. They just can't get it, just like a 5'4 chinese man can't duck a basketball...ever in this life time. You can't abstain from something you can't get and take the moral high ground. Now if you were a 10/10, had a large social circle, had girls trying to fuck you every day and you still said no, that would be worth noting.
>>
>>38530919
Quality post right there. Cant your cunts think of any nee come backs. Even if i was a virgin mummys boy, what of it?
>>
>>38528436
M8 I am 26 years old. How the hell am I supposed to find another girl who is a virgin at this age?
>>
File: 1497653481814.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497653481814.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>38528436
why do men act like they HAVE to be every womans first?

men can have multiple partners but women cant?
honestly, where is the line drawn? it is unreasonable and unrealistic to think that you can and will be anyones first

what matters is that you can still be someones last and someones first to marry/have children with
>>
>>38530924
I feel like others are not drawing too much but that you are drawing too little.

If i kill 50 people i am generally more likely to kill the 51st than a person that killed none. This can be for any particular reason that i started killing people am i angry sad delusional indoctrinated brain washed bored lonely upset, it doesnt matter. Whatever forces me to do something also forces me to be more likely to do it again.

We call a person violent because he often raises his voice and often gets into physical confrontation, we dont say "Well him beating up these 6 people in the past does not mean he is going to beat up this one."
I dont entirely understand what point you are trying to make.
>>
>>38528584
Less partners mostly implies these people are just more religious. Religious dont divorce
>>
>>38530919

The older I get the more I realize this. Being alone is probably the worst thing in the world that can happen to someone. I have toughed it out for 26 years being mostly alone, I can't go much further. When your own family either dies or moves on, that's a very scary life to live. Fuck it, I'll take a girl that has had a few sexual partners as long as she treats me good and respects me. I'm a flawed human being myself, I'm not perfect, I made mistakes too just different ones.
>>
>>38531008
>men can have multiple partners but women cant?
because both gender aren't equal and there are different standards for both? just a guess.
>>
>>38531008
Its drawn in biology. Before you spew shit you should at least read a LITTLE BIT of hundreds of papers written about this today and even more in the past. And if thats too hard at least ctrl f this page and search for some key words that are related to your question you mong. Answer to your question is everywhere throughout this thread.
>>
>>38528668
This board is on the internet. 4 chan being as popular as it is recieves many audience members
>>
>>38530993
There is no 'even', you are, and it's pathetic. So you sit here shitting on people better than you while you waste away as nothing. I'm surprised your mother didn't just off herself when she realized the best part of you they wiped off the delivery room floor.
>>
>>38530924
Alright, let's say 100% of marriages with virgins were successful. And 100% of marriages with non-virgins failed. You're saying there's no difference in probability of success between the two. How is that not crazy? Maybe you're using some standard of absolute probability that has no practical relevance here. I don't know.
>>
>>38531095
Pathetic is subjective, better is subjective, wasting away is subjective.
Also i assure you im not the guy youre talking to, im just interested in what makes you this angry, emotional and irrational when talking about this topic?
Just because you hold some values doesnt mean everyone does.
>>
>>38530893
>If the chance that 1 in a 100 people is a complete nutbag that will beat you every day youre in a relationship, having a thousand gives you a pretty good chance of having that happening compared to having 1. Both are possible but one is more likely.

I was saying that having many partners doesn't necessarily mean that one of those relationships traumatized her. That's it. You keep wanting to go back to the probability of this or that, but what you're asking is extremely complex in a context like this.

Nothing from the data suggests there's a lesser chance for anything. All it says is that there is a positive correlation between partner count and divorce. What I'm saying isn't complicated, but statistics and especially probability can be confusing (not insulting you).
>>
>>38531092
>normies use r9k now, accept it

No. Go back to shiittet
>>
>>38531160

join us [email protected]
>>
>>38531029
>If i kill 50 people i am generally more likely to kill the 51st than a person that killed none.

Oh jeez...

This is why you don't talk about this stuff on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>38528718
Chads dont care about that. They know that roasties are repulsive to robots so they pop womens cherries to reserve them for themselves and other chads. They know feeding you this virgin propaganda will limit your selection down to nobody.
>>
>>38531095
>keep calling him a virgin

I know it hurts to know that Im neither a virgin or a basement dweller. I still hate women, you are cunts no matter how much poon I get. Being a non virgin doesnt automatically blind Men to the realities if your genders pathetic deeds anymore. We're enlisghtened now.

Now please, get the fuck off my board and go die of Cervical cancer you HPV ridden whore.
>>
>>38531149
I get what you are saying that the issue is more complex.
But if the chance of z consist of chance of y and chance of x then changing value of either x or y will affect z.

If there is a positive correlation between me being in a room with a person and me killing a person that reaches 70% would you put 2 people into a room with me?

>>38531188
Im just trying to make the analogy more obvious and more impactful. I dont enjoy hurting random people.
>>
>>38531212

sex=relationship.

Learn the difference roast. Slutty people can't stop being slutty people.
>>
>>38531174
What is that????

Hcfvjjvv
>>
>>38531107
>How is that not crazy?

Because it's just a correlation and not necessarily the factor that caused it. The context we're speaking about here is extremely complex, which is what I was trying to get across earlier with the mental illness stuff.
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
Im just a lurker and decided to pop in when i saw 200+ replies

Can someone give me the gist of this thread and what conclusion everyone here has reached?
>>
File: 284512.jpg (64KB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
284512.jpg
64KB, 1280x530px
>>38531237

The resistance. We want you.
>>
>>38528436
I really can't tell if people like you are satire or real. Either way, it's not funny. You just come off as a fucking retard.
>>
>>38531137
>Just because you hold some values doesnt mean everyone does

No shit. That is kind of the point of arguments, so that people with different values can butt heads over why value X is better than value Y.

Also, one does not need to be angry to insult others. Are you simple? Do you have Down's? Did your mother drink while she was pregnant? None of that were typed in anger, turns out it's just fun to make fun of people on the internet.
>>
>>38531256
Nobody agrees with anyone and nobody is going to change their views after this thread is pruned.
Personally im just here for entertainment, i enjoy arguing, i am even arguing against a person that agrees with me and i believe we both know that.

Which side are you on friendo?
>>
>>38528743
The hymen isnt damaged after sex unless the sex is ruff and messy. Even if a girl screwed 59 boys if she took a monthbreak with pelvic exercise she would be tight again, the protruding labia is mostly genetic.
>>
File: IMG_9014.png (63KB, 523x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9014.png
63KB, 523x358px
>>38531224
All I'm saying is that the statistical data that was provided doesn't in and of itself say anything about the probability for any future event. The variables aren't necessarily causally linked for one.
>>
>>38531256
>Thread originally started on /pol/
>/pol/ mods moved it here because they think its funny.
>results in a mix of /r9k/ and /pol/ posters
>/pol/ females massively butthurt at the /r9k/ posters bringing up sexual past
>/r9k/ still mad at women as always
>just results in /r9k/ and /pol/ proving further they are incompatible
>>
>>38531301

New anon. But, just think about what goes through a guy (chad obv) 's head when he sees a roast.

>What a mess! Someone's been here before! Let's slap it up and go.
>>
>>38528447
>tfw your mommy shitposts on a board full of shemale porn, women hate threads, and pedophiles, instead of taking care of you
haha your kids are screwed
>>
What is the appeal of telling virgin men they should not want a virgin? Like why do you care so much? Almost all women hate when men say they want girls with as little experience as possible, my question is why do you care about what one guy wants? Do you like him or something? Why does it trigger women so much if you're the one that is right?
>>
>>38531326
>pol women

No mate its just roastie whores from tumblr.
>>
>>38531256
Neckbeards: If you are a woman and you have sex with a man who isn't your eternal life partner you are a fucking roastie whore and you deserve to die.

Normies: As long as she isn't a slut who fucked 100 dudes it really doesn't bother me if she had a relationship or two before we met.

Me: idgaf
>>
File: 14444414.jpg (127KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
14444414.jpg
127KB, 699x485px
>>38531352

Because women always want to do what's easiest. And the easiest thing for a women to do is be a slut. It is difficult and therefore respectworthy for a woman to be a virgin.
>>
>>38531261
I am the resistance, ive been fighting last 3 years for r9ks true values.
>>
>>38529444
No crap. Why get married if you can get sex without it? Why do virgins want sandwich making dogs they theyll have to pay to support?
>>
>>38531289
Hm, i dont really get enjoyment of being incredibly retarded when others are trying to talk but thats just me.
And no, this is not a thread where both sides are subjective and "whatever floats your boat" type thing.
Some people are presenting statistics, one person is arguing about the validity and the way to look at the result, and the direct opposing side is doing what youre doing, being dumb. You are misinterpreting the situation badly.
>>38531323
And id argue that thats not the case.
If you spend your time hooking up in your youth then relationships are probably going to be a difficult thing for you since youve never done that, and relationships are incredibly complex.
Theyre not if x then y but they do affect the end result most certainly.
Again to violence analogy, a person dying from bleeding out, certainly did die from bleeding out, did he not seal the wound properly in time? Does he have little blood in general? But having his artery sliced certainly did not help the cause
>>
>>38531418

Join us. We have a robot refuge. We will train you, and work together. You will see for yourself.
>>
>>38530798
to bad the anwser is not so clear cut for you as it is for me. im 23, have had women make advances and have been in the position to have fucked hoes on a handful of occasions, have a good chunk of change and investments and im happy with the size of my dong. I will probably die a virgin because I have a prefrence for a girl who is as well and i realize I most likely wont find one. I dont give a fuck if the white race dies because I will cease their suffering and the other races will surely follow suit and die out more painfully than we did or will exist in a shriah law earth
>>
>>38531414

That's a good point. But its also very easy for a male to remain a virgin, it takes balls and skill mixed with a little bit of bullshit luck to get laid as a male. So being a male virgin doesn't mean shit either.
>>
>>38531261
Thats an email, what do you want me to do with it?
>>
>>38531468

Say hello, if you willingly choose this path.
>>
>>38531352
Because they are angry that you dont want them. They dont need to want you, they just want you to want them. Females will often tease males theyve "friendzoned" and so on, some really enjoy leading people on.
Also if more people catch onto the trend that means less sexual market for them, meaning they draw less benefits from the fact that they are born and nothing but. Most of good looking women dont even work out to tune their body even to the slightest, they are just born and they expect everything. In reality its males that are at fault because we taught em to be so.
>>
>>38531461

That's right. Virgin males get no respect, virgin women do get lots of respect, whore women get no respect, whore men are praised.
>>
>>38531248
Either the women or the men are to blame for the failure. If women, it's unwise to marry such people. If men, then this doesn't say much good about the women either. The only other possibility is some exogenous factor somehow linked to both partner count/marital success, like the stresses of a lower income or something. But that's a stretch. You can't really know, but there's still a significant risk that the women are somehow faulty. It'd be ridiculous to discount that risk just because we can't determine precise causation.
>>
>>38531486
I may, obviously you can understand why Im hesitant.
>>
>>38531333
Both parties benefited from the transaction. That's all there needs to be.
Remove emotion from sex and this issue of promiscuity wont be an issue.

Nothing to be mad about.
>>
>>38530138
So you're a mudslime? Fuck off.
>>
File: 98754132.jpg (122KB, 1000x424px) Image search: [Google]
98754132.jpg
122KB, 1000x424px
>>38531531

You can have a look around, and see for yourself. There is no obligation.
>>
>>38528444
I agree, 4 is like a virgin, and I assume OP and her didn't know each other back then.

You are butthurt beacause you look at it from selfish point of view. Had she knew you earlier, maybe you'd be the first one.

It's not a big deal if you really look at it objectively.
>>
>>38531561
have a look around what, its a bloody email not a chat room and how do i know you're a botnet or the NSA?
>>
All resentment to women and y'all thinking this white genocide is a surprise.

You guys are destroying your race with your selfish standards. Cuck-up and marry roasties if you truly want to save the white race.
>>
File: 12345185.jpg (77KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
12345185.jpg
77KB, 640x360px
>>38531636

Take a leap of faith. We will purge the normals.
>>
>>38528590
There is evidence that microchimerism may occur in human(The woman retaning the DNA of the guys who cum inside here).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703
>>
>>38531008
Men can't have multiple partners as an ideal. This is a sacrifice we must make for the sake of preserving civilization.
But as others have pointed out, men are much more able to cope with it than women.
>>
>>38531683
This is true. What has the world come to when foreigners can rape and be set free the next day and the local residents have to slave away to get a chance to marry an idiot.

Whites should just do what the niggers do, impregnate and dip. Unfortunately that would probably produce alot of shit instead of children, much like blacks. Tough situation. Cucks of the past have enabled this abomination called feminism and ever since then were turning to cucks more and more.
>>
>>38531683
Its the work of the Jews. They created feminism and feminism has lead to this. A whole generation of men denied sex and respect from women in their prime, expected to just pick up these when their used goods, marry them thet get divorced and pay her alimony. Like wise a generation of females raised to be whores, taught that there is no recourse for the actions now single and unmarriable and just as jaded by men who no longer worship them.

Divide and conquer. Meanwhile niggers and muslims take their women. Its the way it should be, it worked before.
>>
>>38528436
Okay I read everything in the thread and here is the truth.
A woman could be in relationship before and had sex, it's okay and everybody could do mistakes (as not getting along with somebody, even guys here have exs).
BUT if she had one night stand, that's a deal breaker. That's mean she doesn't value the pair-bonding between a man and a woman, she chose her pleasure above everything.
That means she could cheat on you later, because to her, her pleasure is above the rest.

So you made the right decision.
>>
>>38531326
I'm from /pol/ you faggot, and I have nothing to do with roastie apologists. No sex before marriage for either gender. Women because it ruins them, men because they necessarily end up ruining women.
>>
>>38531716

Sent, now what.
>>
>>38531774
The thing is, if you get into a relationship, have sex in 5 days and break up in 3 after that, id barely call that a relationship.
And by 20 how many of actual, proper, bonding inducing relationships can you have? I assure you its less than 20 which seems to be a number some females are starting to use as "low partner"
>>
>>38531774
Serial monogamy is just as bad as adultery for relationships, anon. Look up the Oxytocin hormone. It regulates relationships and helps form pair bonds, but after sex, neuroreceptors are flooded with the hormone, and that usually damages them--i.e., making it difficult for women to form subsequent pair bonds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin#Bonding

It's interesting stuff, and it also exposes your cuck morals as being full of shit. Don't fall for the roasties' conditioning.
>>
>>38531856
So whats wrong with a woman forming a relationship bonding with her partner ( due to sex and oxytocin )?
>>
>>38528436
I feel the same way. Even when I have kids with a girl I know I won't love her fully unless she's a virgin, because how can you trade your intimate love to someone who has already shown hers to have no value? Betas pls help me rationalize too.
>>
>>38531741
Stop living in this lala land that there were better times for men, even then women were able to work and were gaining independence. Mgtow and adopt children.
>>
File: IMG_9015.jpg (70KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9015.jpg
70KB, 800x604px
>>38531437
>If you spend your time hooking up in your youth then relationships are probably going to be a difficult thing for you since youve never done that, and relationships are incredibly complex.
>relationships are incredibly complex

Which is why none of this can be modeled and a probability of "success" given like you want. Quantitative analysis is not going to find you your dream girl and may actually keep her from consideration in the first place.

>>38531529
What's ridiculous is discounting millions of potential partners because of very general statistics that don't tell you anything about the individual you're dating.
>>
>>38528567
Thats some prime female logic right here. The irony even goes above her head.
>>
>>38531924
Actually you put it quite nicely. Women that have sex often with random people just devalue themselves in a way, because they offer what is supposed to be ( more for them than for the man ) a moment of intimacy and bonding, to whoever buys dinner. In reality, today, sex is devoid of emotion for the most part so i suggest you catch up to speed, at least half way, neither extreme is good.
>>38531958
Big word, gaining, they should have been losing.
>>38531984
Indeed there are exceptions to every rule and any generalisation. But i completely understand people that in general are trying to be more careful. If you go into the ghetto thats known for having people killed, you walk abit more carefully and you certainly dont buy a house there just for it to be robbed.
>>
>>38531905
Nothing is wrong with bonding. But multiple sexual partners is bad, because each one increases the risk of her neuroreceptors being burned out by overload, which makes future stable bonds impossible. That's why you date virgins. Because it is guaranteed that they can bond with you. With most roasties, it is a guaranteed impossibility. They can get horny, but it won't translate to actual love.
>>
>>38531825
Indeed, to me a "real" relationship is at least 1 year or more.

>>38531856
I'm not in that case, to be perfectly honest I am in relationship with a previous virgin. But if her count is low, and she didn't do any "night stand" her faithfulness is still alright.
>>
>>38528567
>"Used goods" don't exist

You are right, it's more likely damaged goods.
>>
>>38532048
>if her count is low
It's a better chance for you than total degenerates, but it is a simple fact that you are playing with fire. Previous sexual experience can make it BIOLOGICALLY impossible for a woman to love again. It's tragic that sexual """liberation""" has been allowed to go on this far.
>>
>>38528567
>Dont slut shame me
>Virgin shames

wew cunt
>>
>>38532045
Hm, yeah i get what you mean, i got a different idea reading your sentence as to what you were saying.
>>38532048
Exactly. There is no possible way that a female that goes only into relationships and doesnt cheat or have sex outside of them and has sex only with people she bonded with can reach a sexual partner(sexual because some relationships might not lead to sex, though who am i kidding) counter above 5.
>>
>>38528436
I'm out here too, no way I'm dating someone who's vag has already been claimed
>>
>>38531984
>What's ridiculous is discounting millions of "x" because of very general statistics
There's nothing ridiculous about it, it's basic risk management. Number of partners is just a red flag people should be aware of. Sure, it's possible you'll discover some literal former prostitute with 100+ partners who turns out to be a perfect angel you stay with forever. But it's just not likely.
>>
>>38532034
Be paranoid about whatever you want. I'm saying that why she slept with that many partners is the actual important thing, not that she did.
>>
>>38532376
I am saying that both are important.
Whatever bad thing in her head made her do more bad things in her head, it only makes her head more fucked. Why either came to be is not something i care about, i am not a shrink to every female i meet.

If youre depressed and your only way out is shooting heroin and you sell all your assets to buy heroin you have a lesser chance of finding a partner ( because its obvious you are unsuitable ) than only a depressed person thats not a heroin shooting bum. I know these are extremes but they point out what im saying best.

It is important to realise why that person became a bum, but now that he is a bum he certainly cannot provide you shelter.
>>
>>38531437
Thanks for the extra (You)
>>
>>38532465
Well you give some and it comes back around, thank you for the (you) as well my friend, come again next time.
>>
>>38532354
I'm saying why the person sleeps with that many people is the important thing. Being an autist and so absolute about something complex like an individual to try to predict her behavior in the future by some statistics is stupid.
>>
>>38532436
Yes, it's important if you're an autist.

You don't have to be her therapist. I'm saying that her sleeping with many partners in and of itself does not indicate that she is more likely she'll cheat on you or end your marriage. That's just a fact.
>>
>>38532586
I literally cannot make my point more obvious and you refuse to even bother to read and think about it. Everyone is answering to your posts in a different manner making different points and you keep replying with the same exact thought with even barely any editing between replies. And at this point i am inclined to give up.
Id try to argue further but i feel like i would just be recycling the thread and using another analogy to say the same thing. So im going to let you have the last word. Peace be with you friendo, talking to you was fun at first.
>>
>>38532034
Women no matter how low the income, saw the ability to work as an excuse to not marry men. Women werent allowed into colleges back when they started so they had to look into marrying for support.
Even if virgins were abudant robots would be battling parents to win their property, men competition was also more abudant and there was no such thing as not marrying.
>>
>>38529444
>hapiness
this is why I can't send people these infographics
>>
>>38532526
It's not very complex. A former drug addict is more likely to relapse in their addiction, a person with a criminal record is more likely to commit a crime than one with a clean record, and so on.
You just wanna cling to the more improbable possibility because it's more convenient.
It's like they say: "Ignorance is a bliss".
>>
File: 1500617442993.jpg (440KB, 901x901px) Image search: [Google]
1500617442993.jpg
440KB, 901x901px
Some of the replies in that thread are basically 'Dont shame women for having fun, stupid virgins'. Not to sound like a SJW but its 2017 and you're only real comeback is 'Lol stupid virgin, no girl will ever fuck you'. Its basically like a 5yo saying they wont invite you to their birthday they're implying getting sex means anything and then also acting surprised when there are men out there who are angry they cant get it.
>>
>>38531326
is this really what happened? LMAO
>>
>>38532655
None of you have been able to follow what I've been saying. Not my fault, m8. And yes, what I've been saying has been different post to post, but you're unable to understand what I'm saying dispite me trying again and again.

My whole thing was saying that those statistics in and of themselves don't predict what an individual will do in the future. That's just a fact of statistics or probability.

The dude who posted them acted as though that it proves causation rather than being just a rule of thumb. That's literally it. You are a stupid motherfucker and can't understand the simplest of concepts. Good day.
>>
>>38532586
I'm convinced you don't know what the hell you're even saying. You sound much more autistic than anyone you're throwing that accusation at, fumbling with this "all calculations must be considered individually according to their exact specifications" bullshit. People don't work like that. They have to accept that generalizations are inevitable and justifiable, get over it.
>>
>>38531326
No it just proves r9k and women are not compatible and that women are whores. /pol/ is our ally.
>>
>>38528436
Actually, it makes you the one cucking over the rest of the guys she's had sex with. If you think about it, being a cuck means your wife/girlfriend is actively having sex with someone else while you can only watch, so you'd be the one having the sex whilst her former partners can only watch.
>>
>>38532791
How can somebody who's never been addicted to the drug relapse anyway? Your analogies are retarded.

Aside from that, those are totally different situations. There is nothing in the statistics provided that proves anything about the probability of an individual doing this or that. If you want that as a general rule, then that's different. I'm just stating a fact of statistics. That's it.
>>
>>38532912
>They have to accept that generalizations are inevitable and justifiable, get over it.

When did I say they aren't? Why are you so fucking stupid? Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>38528436

Youre free to have your preferences and no you arent wrong but know that your preferences are barring you from relationships and thus youll die alone and no lineage.

Id advise staying out of any relationship where a woman had a previous partner as your preferences will cause you to, in some way, sabotage the relationship.

Youre free to ignore the advice but ill not be gunning for your chances.
>>
>>38533010
>How can somebody who's never been addicted to the drug relapse anyway? Your analogies are retarded.

Don't go to college, it'll be a waste of money.

What it means is that present behavior is to some extent a reliable way of predicting future behavior.
>>
>>38532964
Her former partners have left their mark on her and forever stand in judgement of you. They're ghosts that've long since abandoned her and moved on, leaving you to deal with the mess they've made. They watch you but not in the way you seem to think.
>>
If she was with guys before even meeting you for the first time, who the fuck cares? I mean if she knew you the whole time and you're just like the last resort, yea you're kind of cucky, but if she met you and was faithful to you after meeting you, who gives a shit?
>>
File: reaction.jpg (49KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
49KB, 500x476px
>>38528436
you are completely subjective based.

yeah i'd prefer if she never had been with other guys but it doesn't drive me fucking nuts
>>
>>38533036
>muh case-by-case basis
You did, you little shit.
>>
>>38533076
Yeah, because it would be a waste of time and money since I don't need it. You seriously need it though, son. You're one deep-woods hayseed dropped on his head a time too many.
>>
>>38533136
>Yeah, because it would be a waste of time and money since I don't need it

No, because you are better off working with your hands.
>>
File: 1500599753787.jpg (23KB, 719x714px) Image search: [Google]
1500599753787.jpg
23KB, 719x714px
>>38528448
this hits me close to my heart..just fuck me up, senpai
>>
>>38533103
So saying that it would be wiser to consider something like a woman having many partners on a case-by-case basis instead of some general statistics since you might miss out on a loyal woman who went through some tough times, for example, that means I think all rules of thumb are bad? Your parents must be real proud of you. Did your caregiver forget to give you your pudding snack today or something?
>>
>>38533186
>No, because you are better off working with your hands.

Yeah, because strangling off drooling deadweight like you would do society some good.
>>
>>38528446
It won't work. Betas are foaming at the mouth to pick up girls getting off the cock carousel. Most people would rather become a beta provider than die alone.
>>
>>38533243
Goddamn I'm sick of arguing with you. Are you damaged goods yourself or something? Be my gf.
>>
>>38533283
Daydreaming about this is unproductive.
Stick to flipping burgers.
>>
>>38533295
>Be my gf.

Okay, anon-kun. You know I can only be so tsundere for you :3
>>
>>38528437
>TFW I found a virgin GF when she was 17 and I was 19.
Feels good, still together after 1 year and hope for many more years. She's only been with me and it feels amazing. Although I can't say the same about myself at all and she sometimes gets bothered by it.
>>
>>38529749
>44
>only 7 level 70s

Only a woman could be this bad at video games.
>>
>>38533337

>Stick to flipping burgers.

I will if it keeps me from my old job of tard-wrangling potatoes like you.
>>
Why do normies claim that their partner having previously had sex doesn't bother them, but seek monogamous relationships?
>>
>>38528436
Lol I'm glad your retarded ass will stay alone and not spread your faggot genes.
>>
>>38533525
Because it's completely different but I am not surprised people here and you don't understand the difference.
>>
>>38533492
I'm more Rain Man tier. Don't need a wrangler.
But yeah, keep doing what's best for you.
>>
>>38533632
Explain it if you can
>>
>>38533652
Previous sexual partners of a woman or man is not something unusual, given they were in a committed relationship when it happened, monigimous doesn't necessarily mean commiting yourself to one person forever even if you break up with person afterwards. If you only had sex with your partner and none outside a relationship, then people aren't bothered by it (as much). No one likes a slut, but you're not a slut if you've been in three serious relationships and have had sex with them only. It's different when you're doing one night stands, than you're a slut and even normie and Chad's won't respect you.
>>
>>38528447
i hope for your sakes this is meant to be bait
>>
>>38533633
Shit, I guess that makes me Tom Cruise then.
>>
>>38533722
Maybe I phrased my question backwards, because none of that seems related.
Why ask for a monogamous relationship when sexual experience does not bother you?
>>
>>38533810
Because you want to be committed to one person if you value that person enough to give up on sleeping with more people.
>>
>>38533744
Come on, we know you don't meet the requirements.
>>
>>38533845
>value that person enough to give up on sleeping with more people.
How does not sleeping with people hold enough value for this? It didn't hold any value before the relationship.
>>
>>38533927
We're talking comparisons here. You're the homely autistic Jew to my Tom Cruise wrangling you.
>>
>>38534065
>resorts to explaining it

Really? You couldn't do any better???
You gotta learn to think on your feet.
Seriously, it could even get you laid someday.
>>
>>38534155
>>resorts to explaining it

Well, I was trying to be considerate of the intellectual capacity of my audience.
>>
>>38534215
Then you should learn how this sort of thing works.
Also, I'm taking a double major in STEM.
There isn't much of a point in trying to insult my inteligence.
>>
>>38534311
>I'm taking a double major in STEM

So that explains the autism. I didn't mean to insult your "intellectual intelligence" too much because I know that's the sum total of what little self-esteem you may have.
>>
File: 3e7.jpg (36KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
3e7.jpg
36KB, 600x528px
>>38529678
> also didn't feel disgust and you know why?
because I told her to keep her sexual history to herself.
Ah, the cuck in denial.
>>
>>38534416
>intellectual intelligence
Are you one of those people who cope with their lack of intellect by saying they have other kinds of intelligence??

>that's the sum total of what little self-esteem you may have.
I'm sure you wanna believe that.
But remember, just because some people have plenty, it doesn't undermine what you have.
>>
>>38528436
I want to be able to share those experiences with another virgin who I'm really serious about. I'm far too possessive to cope with her having been with anyone else and I will never comprise. I'll stay a virgin until then or die.
>>
>>38534784
Enjoy dying along little boy
>>
>>38534784
Same here. It's not so bad, even without a partner I can find some meaning in life.

>>38534851
Enjoy the inevitable depreciation of your only asset over time, accelerated by your poor decisions.
>>
>>38534938
Well, I've been slowly losing my sanity. Coming here doesn't really help either.
>>
>>38534986
Coming here too long will do that to you. Take some time off, find something you can become autistically obsessed with and go hard at it. It'll break the monotony and give your days some kind of meaning.

The most difficult part is finding the thing to be obsessed with.
>>
>>38534702
>Are you one of those people who cope with their lack of intellect by saying they have other kinds of intelligence??

I just didn't want to activate your sperg rage by categorizing it wrong.

>But remember, just because some people have plenty, it doesn't undermine what you have.

I'm sure human calculators like yourself are very self-satisfied in ways real people are not.
>>
File: dayoftheroast2.jpg (2MB, 1502x3110px) Image search: [Google]
dayoftheroast2.jpg
2MB, 1502x3110px
>>38528864
>Not posting the full roast
>>
>>38535039
I can't, I'll start have terrible intrusive thoughts. I have to force myself to do absolutely anything possible to find that girl. I'm glad it works for you.
>>
>>38535175
I was like that before I kind of accepted that the girl I was looking for didn't exist.
>>
just give up robots. ideally virgin girls would get with virgin boys, but for some reason virgin girls are still desired by chads, or at least they can get away with it while male virgins are always seen as pathetic losers. I'd say just lose your virginity to some sloot so you will care about all this shit much less. or save yourself and hope for a unicorn.
>>
>>38535216
No, it's my fault. They exist somewhere. I'm a fucking piece of shit for wasting my time here. I can't look at myself and feel okay if I can't achieve what I want.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.