[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your oneitis, /r9k/. What's your story?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1287351977779.png (249KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1287351977779.png
249KB, 640x480px
Tell me about your oneitis, /r9k/. What's your story?
>>
>be me a few years ago
>in school
>never make a move
>she probably forgot I exist
>>
i lonely
nobody love me haha
>>
>>38526981
she's not 3D so can't hug her and even if she were 3D she wouldn't accept me
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>38526981
He's a big guy who wears a mask.
>>
>best friend's sibling
>crush on them since i could feel those feels (~12)
>the were several years older
>age gap was a little much and when it finally wasn't one of us was off to school
>was also my best friend's sibling and it might be a little weird to date
>when one came back the other went to school

I've been lucky enough that they hadn't gotten a s/o in college but i hope they don't find someone while i'm gone ;__;
>>
File: cycle.jpg (26KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
cycle.jpg
26KB, 400x394px
>senior year of high school
>girl I vaguely know starts running into me a lot
>always smiles and says hi
>eventually we start talking
>she starts hugging me every time we see eachother
>call her and confess after graduation because autistic and never liked anyone before
>she says something about how she can't date anyone, not a good person, etc
>ran into her later at CC
>she texted me, asked me to meet her for lunch
>we chatted for about three hours, I sperged out again and didn't contact her afterwards
>fast forward to this summer
>walking through a store
>suddenly feel someone tap my arm, it's her
>talked for a minute then she said her manager probably didn't want her talking all the time
>said goodbye, walked away
Really thinking about texting her sometime desu. I can't shake off the feeling that she likes me, I just need to not be autistic about asking her to hang out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.