[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better drunk than beer drunk. Pro tip: you probably can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: beer.jpg (658KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
658KB, 1500x844px
Name a better drunk than beer drunk.
Pro tip: you probably can
>>
>>38526585
Moonshine fucked up drunk
>>
Vodka for sure
>>
Wine drunk is my favorite drunk. I slug a bottle of decent shit and I'm not too drunk, but I just wanna flirt with hoes and talk to people
>>
There aren't different kinds of drunk. All alcohol gets you the same kind of drunk. Some alcoholic drinks might cause a worse hangover though
>>
I enjoy drinking rum and getting fucked up.
>>
>>38526585
Bourbon drunk
Because I am a man
>>
>drinking

reddit.wav
>>
No, I agree. When I drink beer I get a very cozy kind of drunk, compared to spirits.
>>
>>38526585
Weaker the alcohol, more disappointing the buzz, worse the hangover.
Bloatier the stomach the day after too.
>>
>>38526626
this desu, it's comfy and makes vidya a little better
>>
Beer drunk is garbage, it's fucking garbage mang. Now I can't get drunk without wanting to get high, it's bad. When I'm drunk I get into this trance of wanting to end the night high, so I spent most of my drunken state in trying to score weed.
>>
>>38526585

Alcohol gets you drunk. That's it. You feel the same no matter which drink you consume. The hangovers are the same, as well. It's just a myth that the type of drink affects these things.
>>
Absinthe.
It's a quick drunk and makes you tired afterwards and doesn't give you a hangover. Perfect for every night.
>>
>>38526585
Jack and coke, j20 cocktail with vodka and another alcoholic drink, 15 shots of vodka, whisky, tequila, rum and a few others and some jaeger bombs, usually ends with me not remember getting home
>>
>>38526671
>so I spent most of my drunken state in trying to score weed.
why don't you just go to the store and buy some? I mean it's 2017 right?
>>
>>38526647
Technically true, but a combination of the hops and insulin response from beer makes you sleepy, which gives a different perception of the drink.
>>
>>38526636
this. i usually drink a 6 or 7 euro red wine. still tastes pretty good
>>
>>38526688
The more water in the mixture, it really affects how severely fucked you get in what timespan.
>>
>>38526671

Weed after being drunk is amazing. I read that when you're drunk you get even higher with less weed. I can take monster hits when I'm drunk and then I don't feel drunk anymore the high just takes it from there. Weed and cold beer is my favorite also drinking wine is good too.
>>
>>38526585
The only people who don't like beer are underaged faggots and women
>>
File: 1485951614430.jpg (71KB, 586x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485951614430.jpg
71KB, 586x434px
>>38526585
>he fell for the liquid jew meme
>>
>>38526759
Then tell me: which meme should I fall for instead?
>>
>>38526739
Weed after drinking results in a room that won't stop spinning and projectile vomit.
>>
>>38526585
lunesta drunk
>>
>>38526743
I like beer a whole lot.
I just don't like to get properly wasted on it since it gives me ten times worse hangover than liquor and a bad bloat.
>>
>>38526759
>american brew
>local craft
>no jews involved

I mean unless you are talking about central banking systems and global jewry then basically all money is a meme
>>
File: 1471990638333.jpg (26KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471990638333.jpg
26KB, 425x282px
>>38526772
Premium matcha
>>
>>38526759
With your gay picture I assume you believe hard cider to be a better alternative because girls like that shit.
>>
>>38526743
I'm a fembot and I don't understand why anyone would like a vile, bitter drink like beer, why not drink something sweet like vodka mixes?
>>
>>38526847
Your brain has apparently been damaged by the liquid jew because your reading comprehension is lacking
>>
File: smug hmm pepe.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
smug hmm pepe.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>38526585
>Name a better drunk than beer drunk.
not having liver and kidney damage from excessive use of alcohol.
>b-but beer is a very weak alcohol
get beer drunk everyday or extensively for a few years, maybe even a few decades, then come back.
>>
Flavoured Seltzer water is the best drink in the world, drink 3l of it every day.
>>
>>38526739
Up to a point. Otherwise, the two combine to make me very tired.
>>
Robo drunk, little dxm little beer, best of both worlds
>>
Dick drunk
>>
>>38526920
Where did op write they were getting drunk daily? Sorry temperance is an alien concept to you. Personally, I'm going to be drinking scotch tonight, because it's Friday night.
>>
>>38526920

Agreed, it is utterly and completely Reddit for someone to consume such things and I for one welcome the enlightened state that I am in as a result of never touching the stuff.
>>
video games masturbation anime visual novels and staying in your room drunk
>>
>>38527100
you don't read well do you? I said daily OR extensively, so every Friday filled with scotch will fuck up your kidneys and liver quite quick
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38526585
I probably pint
>>
>>38526585
Last winter I had a small bottle of salty liquorice booze one night. Then I drunkenly shitposted here until 3 a.m. or so. It was fun.
>>
>>38526688
>
not at all true, darker alchohols result in worse hangovers so vodka if you want to be alright the next morning

thanks bio prof
>>
>>38526688
Spoken like a true clueless 18 year old.
>>38526585
Beer makes me too sleepy with all the carbs. I like the wine rush feel.
>>
File: Fedora_Nietzsche.jpg (21KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora_Nietzsche.jpg
21KB, 474x528px
>>38526688
>muh science and muh logic
>what people say are superstishuns and i am above dem
>>
>>38527885
*wine lush
>>
Beer is best. Greatest variety and history behind it. Wine comes close though. I like all alcoholic drinks though, even vodka, most boring of all, has a little bit of interesting behind it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.