[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This past year I have been considering killing myself in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0396.jpg (24KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
24KB, 352x352px
This past year I have been considering killing myself in the most painless and clean way possible. I think about it every single day. Not going to get in to the reasons as to why. I want to focus on a feeling when I think of suicide.

When I think of killing myself, my body starts to tingle like I'm being lightly scratched all over my upper body. My body also gets warmer and it makes me feel good, almost relieved. Does anyone else experience this? What is it? Is my body calling for me to end it's existence? It seems as if my body is showing me that suicide will bring pleasure to myself. idk
>>
>>38526334
Maybe you have a suicide fetish?

Try placing a medium sized bag over your head, using rubber bands to wrap it around your neck, you'll fall unconscious in a few minutes and die painlessly afterwards.
>>
>>38526334
Also livestream it if that's alright?
>>
>>38526334
Have you considered seeking help? Say what you want about Dr. Goldenstein and his meds, but if you're at the point you are now, feeling nothing may actually be better.
>>
>>38526334
I wouldn't read too much into it, it's probably just the the sense of relief you associate with suicide.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, OP. Either way it doesn't matter. If you do end up killing yourself, though, you're turning your chances of experiencing happiness someday from a positive number to absolute zero.

>inb4 that's what it is right now

That's what you're telling yourself. You're in a pit right now and I don't blame you for wanting to escape. I just wish there was something more I could tell you. Good luck, anon.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38527055
This... might be the case.

No spoilers because THIS isn't a wagie thread.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.