[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the leap of faith and accepted God?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: christ-consciousness.gif (318KB, 958x661px) Image search: [Google]
christ-consciousness.gif
318KB, 958x661px
Why haven't you taken the leap of faith and accepted God?
>>
Accepting God by a leap of faith will land you in a heap of trouble.
>>
>>38525965
>leap of faith
there is nothing less creative and "mentally safe" as believing in god.
>>
Already did OP.
>>
>>38526037
What exactly is the alternative though?
>>
>>38525965
there's honestly no worse people than jesus shills in youtube comment sections
>>
>>38525965
Why would I want to jump to something which does not exist?
>>
>>38526063
the leap of actually learning is far more painful and non-guaranteed.

it took brave men to form western civilization and fight off nature and religious zealots.
>>
>>38526063
Finding value, worth and beauty in the universe and loving it as it is.
>>
>>38526117
>religion isn't a fundamental part of western civilization and one of the forces that helped build it
>>
>>38525965
>had my big self-questioning crucible
>truly looked within myself
>idunnoidunnoidunnouhhh

and now i'm agnostic, fuck you very much
>>
>>38525965
already did my man
landed on the rocks in that gully
and now my legs don't work
>>
>>38525965
Why hasn't god taken a leap of faith and accepted me? I want to show him my meat dragon.
>>
>>38526144
It was a crutch, it's not necessary anymore.
>>
File: absolutley hugh mungus.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
absolutley hugh mungus.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
>>38526144
reminder that the USA was founded as a secular nation and ever since has been the greatest nation
>>
>>38526144
>religion isn't a fundamental part of western civilization

this lie needs to stop.

religion was not a fundamental part in the sense that you're talking about (i.e. leap of faith christ-foolery). Religion just served as framework for the morals that were derived from logic. Once the people grew comfortable with logic, religious stories were jettisoned.

western civilization primarily viewed religion from a meta-perspective, as opposed to the dumb jews and mudslimes.
>>
I have, anon
>>
>>38525965
I don't bend the knee, not of my own volition anyway.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.