[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>conservative young men on the internet complain about "male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (42KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
42KB, 800x682px
>conservative young men on the internet complain about "male disposability" and try to blame it's existence on women/feminism
>these same men also believe we shouldn't accept male refugees from Syria, literally sentencing them to death under the Assad regime, because they treat them as disposable since they see those men as enemy combatants and not human beings in crisis, although they have more compassion for female refugees

I'm sorry dudes, but "men's issues" are not created by us women or feminism. They're created by men trying to throw other men under the bus. "Men's issues" are just patriarchy backfiring on men. You have the power to end your own "oppression". Yet you don't, because blaming us is more satisfying for you.
>>
>>38524797
no one is disposable......
>>
File: 1489334573858.jpg (41KB, 624x567px) Image search: [Google]
1489334573858.jpg
41KB, 624x567px
Go back to shitposting on >>>/pol/
You might get more (You)s
>>
>>38524797
>>sentencing them to death under the Assad regime,
>this is what Reddit ACTUALLY believes
>>
Tits of gtfo, roastie.

Also, fuck these mudslimes.
>>
>>38524797
Your top part and your bottom part are two different issues
I'd actually agree with you on the bottom part, its not like women are the ones in power really, its more that women don't care about men's issues but men are expected to care about women's issues or be ostracized, nor are women willing to acknowledge any privilege society offers them.
>>
>>38524928
>barrel bombs don't real
>>
>>38524797

The argument is "Feminism claims to want equality but males are less valuable under feminist principles"

That's not saying they believe men are equal to women. It's refuting feminism by saying it is a contradiction.
>>
>assad regime is bad
This is bullshit, it's the FSA and the rebel groups that are the problem in Syria. The Kurds are probably the only group outside of the regime that aren't trying 24/7 to destroy Syria
>>
>actually believing those male refugees are all from Syria fleeing war

>literally sentencing them to death under the Assad regime
Because they're terrorists?

And men who complain about their "disposability" are whiny faggots anyway.
>>
>>38524797
No one things that women invented male disposability. The only reason women aren't disposable too is because men love them too much. Men are the real victims of society, and women have been the beneficiaries ever since we stopped treating them like property. That's why feminism is such nonsense, women have it better off than men.
>>
File: Elliot quote.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot quote.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
>>38524797
no, we don't let them in because they will destroy our society. they, if anyone should be disposed. the criminals, the rapists. gentlemen like me should be getting the sympathy.
>>
>>38524797
Vast majority of refugees are neither Syrians not actual refugees. They are economic migrants that travel to Europe to suck off the teat of the government. They do not learn the local language, they do not get jobs, they rape both men and women (young and old), they commit murder, they commit arson, they commit theft.

Comparing the issue of of the debate about Men's position in society to the issue of importing vast numbers of foreigners from far away nations that are taking advantage of host nation is a non-sequitur.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: INFIDEL.png (75KB, 896x318px) Image search: [Google]
INFIDEL.png
75KB, 896x318px
kek, some paki deleted my post in this thread. Sharia Law isn't part of the rules you muzzie cunt, do that again and I'll be having a word with some of your higher ups.
>>
>>38524797
Most of these refugees aren't even from Syria lol.
>>
>>38525005
>potentially being bombed in a war is the same as being executed
>there aren't any safe zones in the region
>>
>>38524797
fuck off mccain
assad will outlive you
>>
>>38525005
Good way to avoid being bombed: don't live in territory controlled by al-qaeda
>>
>>38525948
I voted for Ann Kirkpatrick. Don't blame me.

>>38525975
>victim blaming
>>
File: 1340356233210.jpg (77KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
1340356233210.jpg
77KB, 490x358px
>>38524797
>"men's issues" are not created by us women or feminism. They're created by men trying to throw other men under the bus. "Men's issues" are just patriarchy backfiring on men.
To be honest this is very accurate and I'm realizing it more and more over time. Now I'm coming to believe that all the women who say that "feminism helps men too" are right. All the issues we complain about here, how if a woman does something it's great and she's applauded for it while a man will be insulted for being too feminine or etc. That's all us, we're the ones insulting and holding other men back.

Anyway, I've been trying to be less shitty about gender but I don't think anyone really wants to hear from any of us at Bizarro /r9k/.
>>
>>38525058
Yes because every last brown person wanting to enter America wants to terrorize this glorious white country
>>
>>38524797
>us women
c'mon man...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.