[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in jail /r9k/? I went to jail for the night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
Have you ever been in jail /r9k/? I went to jail for the night 2 days ago because I didn't pay a stupid traffic violation ticket.
>>
Yes, twice. Only overnight both times. The breakfast sucks major D
>>
>>38523853
do they actually do that? toss you into prison if you refuse to pay some dumb fine for a minor thing?
what did you do to 'earn' it?
>>
>>38523853
Yes. 12 days for criminal mischief. Long probation period. The state wanted me to serve prison time because I damaged a police car, but I made a plea bargain
>>
>>38523905
They do. If you can't pay, they make you serve time
>>
>>38523905
"drove without licence" With was untrue because I simply had forgotten my wallet in my swimming trunks and then I showed it to the cops they said "whoop doop well too bad I already wrote the ticket". I forgot to pay the fine and the small town took revenge on me and sentenced me to 8 nights in prision, thankfully I was allowed to pay the fine at last notice and "only" spend one night in the local police jail.
>>
>>38523992
what the fuck that's insane

and to think you pay taxes for that shit
>>
>>38523992
>whoop doop well too bad I already wrote the ticket
Kek'd, cops are really shit
>>
File: 1499886359606.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1499886359606.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
>>38523853
>Pay 300 dollars for a ticket
>Or spend the night in jail
So why aren't people just picking the jail option again? I'm assuming the "jail" is just a temporary holding cell at the police station, and you don't have to worry about being butt fucked by a black guy.
>>
>>38523905
yes they do
atleast here in germany
went to jail for 4 weeks because i didnt pay GEZ (tv license) for 7 years
>>
File: V__6900.jpg (353KB, 1635x1226px) Image search: [Google]
V__6900.jpg
353KB, 1635x1226px
>>38523853
yes, back in 2013 I made some stupid mistakes and had to serve 80 days in county

it wasn't that bad to be honest desu. I made friends and got in better shape.
>>
>>38524613
Yeah but still sucks really bad. I had to yell to the cop everytime I wanted to pee, sleep on a really hard concrete slab, also I was only given 2 blankets to sleep with, which smelled nasty.
>>
>>38523853
no but I have a 6 months jail sentence to serve, which means I can't find a legal job or they will find me
>>
>>38524757
that's just the drunk tank/processing loop. it's not really "jail" but it definitely sucks worse than actual genpop. still, you were lucky to get blankets. is it really cold where you live or something?
>>
File: 1470565712383.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470565712383.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>>38524783
>avoid serving a six month prison sentence
>by giving yourself a life sentence on the run

pretty dopamine laden plan
>>
File: what the fug3.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug3.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>>38523992
>paid the fine
>paid it last minute, but paid the damn fine
>still served prison time anyway
>>
>>38523946
I was recently charged with criminal mischief in the 3rd degree. The court appointed lawyer said the maximum is 1 to 3 years in prison. For only a couple hundred dollars worth of damages. Fucking ridiculous.

>accidentally damage someone's property
>forced to spend years in prison

Welcome to the land of the free! USA! USA!
>>
I got charged with two burglaries in cars I didn't do and spent a week in jail before I got bailed out.

$8000 later the charges got dropped
>>
>>38526205
Did you get refunded?
If not, can you sue them?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.