[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think everyone on /r9k/ should delve into pickup artistry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1496336436529.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496336436529.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
Has anyone here ever fiddled around with PUA/seduction?

Of all the manosphere groups (MRAs, redpillers, MGTOWs, PUAs) I identify with the PUA 'faction' the most, with some redpill tendencies.

MRAs are foolish to think that they could use the kind of activism that worked for women to work for men. There is an inherently feminine aspect to feminism, and trying to feminist tactics to benefit men just doesn't work.

MGTOWs are on the right track when it comes to not letting yourself fall victim to the mindset that "if I don't get laid, it lowers my worth as a person," and to recognize that marriage is fucking moronic in this day and age. However, there are way too many incels among their ranks who avoid dealing with women, and justify it with the idea that women are too risky. Look, false rape accusations happen, but they're not hard to avoid; yes, dealing with women often feels like dealing with overgrown children, but they're pretty fun once you realize that and don't expect maturity.

PUAs (by this, anyone willing to cold approach and/or maneuver social circles) who are redpilled on women, don't fall prey to bullshit scammers or overpriced coaches, recognize the importance of having an abundance of choices, and work hard to have a great sex life, are the kinds of men you should strive to be.

Realize that if you learn game, you will not only get laid a lot more (and I'm sure many pollacks will go "hurr it's pathetic to have to learn what a man should naturally know" - even so-called naturals had to "learn" by positive conditions growing up), but you will be more effective at redpilling women and people in general.

This blog should be right up /pol/'s alley: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/

A vast wealth of free, golden advice.

Also look up: Real Social Dynamics on YouTube

pic related: I took a bootcamp with this guy (Julien Blanc) and now I'm fucking slaying it

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.