[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do beta orbiters do this? She has no talents, she is just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Beta orbiters.jpg (56KB, 369x766px) Image search: [Google]
Beta orbiters.jpg
56KB, 369x766px
Why do beta orbiters do this? She has no talents, she is just a pretty plastic girl. She says she sucks at life and get praised for it. Why do these guys do this? They know she wont fuck them. Why?
>>
>>38523384
Not everyone is trying to fuck one another
>>
File: n5DBCf8.jpg (134KB, 1242x1226px) Image search: [Google]
n5DBCf8.jpg
134KB, 1242x1226px
>>38523410
this, but most of the time they are. atleast in today's society. I give them the benefit of the doubt most of the time, but fact of the matter is, probably, most of the time, they're obviously trying to get in the chicks pants.
>>
>>38523453
I want to get in your pants. You cool with that?
>>
File: im_cum.jpg (34KB, 500x523px)
im_cum.jpg
34KB, 500x523px
>>38523480
I'm bi so possibly ;))))))
>>
File: 1496822546391.gif (449KB, 338x357px)
1496822546391.gif
449KB, 338x357px
The desperation of a robot with the ignorance of a normie. I'm not sure what you were expecting, but this is what a huge majority of the western population looks like.
>>
>>38523384
>Why do these guys do this? They know she wont fuck them.
do they tho?
>>
>>38523384
Men love women who have no brain in their heads. It literally goes the way that the stupider the female is the harder is the male's dick. It's purely amazing. No wonder humanity has not evolved further than this as men only want to fuck retards. Or children. Altho those two are usually interchangeable: children are stupid and the stupid are child-like.
>>
>>38523453

why would you even talk to a woman outside of work if you didn't want to fuck her?

Women suck at conversations and friendships, that's why they're always looking for guy friends. Because even women hate other women.
>>
>>38525503
>Women suck at conversations
That's because men have always wanted to fuck retards only, as a result of which women have become more and more retarded.
>>
>>38523384
I mean, just look at the stupid, retarded face of that bitch. She's got the look in her eyes as if she wasn't self-aware in the first place. Makes dicks hard.
>>
>>38525460
>>38525549
non-brainlet femanon detected. if you're white, let's make high IQ babies together.
>>
>>38525709
>let's make high IQ babies together
It's good that at least part of the male population realizes that making babies with non-retards is good for the humanity.
>>
>>38525950
so...is that an original yes?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.