[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do girls rate guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1500049175879.jpg (138KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500049175879.jpg
138KB, 720x960px
What do girls find attractive in guys?
When would they say a guy is hot/cute?
Do they fantasize about getting fucked by him or do they instead imagine the guy buying them shit?
Pls explain
>>
What each girl finds attractive is subjective.
But a good girl is looking for someone she can get along with on an intellectual and emotional level as well as looks.
A girl will probably never openly say a guy is hot or cute until he says it first, unless she's really confident or a whore
Probably both. Unless she's a golddigger, in which case just buying shit.
I'm a girl btw.
>>
File: 1495335283165.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495335283165.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>38523346
Im a grill btw xdddee. Kys larper
>>
>>38523141
Girls notice little things,like hands or the way you dress,way you talk ect
>>
>>38523424
That is pure bullshit because most women dress like shit, talk like shit and never take care of their hands/nails.
>>
File: 1499536217180.jpg (64KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1499536217180.jpg
64KB, 798x770px
>>38523424
Girls notice three things :
Looks
Money
Status

Now go fuck off elsewhere . Fkin betagot who believes women give a fk about his "pursunalitee"
>>
>>38523405
No-one cares, fuck outta here
>>
a small and extremely hairy penis
>>
>>38523141
>What do girls find attractive in guys?
Traits that make them feel safe/secure. This depends on the girl, but it can be something that makes her feel financially secure (being wealthy), emotionally secure (your personality), or physically secure (more muscular makes you appear more able to protect)

>>38523141
>Do they fantasize about getting fucked by him or do they instead imagine the guy buying them shit?
Probably getting fucked before imagining him buying shit. Lots of girls have dirty minds.
>>
Average is 3, above average 4
Below average is 2
Ugly 1
Attractive is 5
Literal models are 6 and 7
Perfect man to their tastes is an 8
9s and 10s don't exist

They find abs, good hair, a strong voice, strong forearms, height and extreme confidence to be sexually attractive but money and success to be what makes "marriage material." They fantasize about fucking the former but having the latter provide her things in return for extremely rare sex and occasional companionship.

No sane woman will tell you her thoughts about you to your face unless they're negative, they *might* return a compliment if they're desperate but otherwise you should never expect a compliment from a woman, only criticism. Anyone who comes to you building up your confidence is trying to manipulate you into doing something for them, they don't actually find you cool or hot or whatever. (this only applies to people who aren't famous and attractive, however)
>>
File: Francisco-Lachowski-04-min.jpg (32KB, 728x976px) Image search: [Google]
Francisco-Lachowski-04-min.jpg
32KB, 728x976px
>>38523580
this, also a strong jaw and predator eyes (pic related)

This is a model, Francisco Lachowski. You guys might not have heard of him but about 99% of young women know who he is and he is considered the modern archetype of an attractive man for the millennial generation.

done a lot of catfishing in my time with different pics and I'd say unattractive features in men are shortness, obesity, blond hair (bright blond not dirty blond), weak jaws and narrow shoulders
>>
They rate men way harsher. For example, gay men think I am super hot, my friends used to even make comments about how attractive I am, I get a lot of positive reinforcement. However to young attractive girls, one of my old co workers for example, they were talking about me and she was like "oh anon? He's cute I guess"
>>
>>38523733
Girls aren't like guys, they'll never outwardly say it if they think you're really attractive. It's the body language you have to watch.
>>
>>38523346
TITTICUS EXPOSICUS OR GETTHEFUCKOUTTICUS!
>>
File: 1481869386432.jpg (40KB, 390x478px) Image search: [Google]
1481869386432.jpg
40KB, 390x478px
>>38523141
>What do girls find attractive in guys?
an assertive personality with favourable qualities makes a guy attractive, and arm veins are super hot as well
>Do they fantasize about getting fucked by him or do they instead imagine the guy buying them shit?
getting fucked by him of course
>>
>>38523464
>status isn't about the way you dress and how you carry yourself
Idiot.
>>
>>38524394
>be rich fugly slob
>dress like shit
>have status cuz money
Idiot.
>>
>>38524053
Nice one anon. Made me laugh.
>>
>>38523346
listen here fembot, list these in order of YOUR OWN priority or i'll kill you, thanks
>looks
>personality
>confidence
>money
>intellect
>distance
>>
>>38523424
this is true my vocabulary highly scientific and it repels cock carousel whores. they hate it because I have the vocabulary of an MIT student. I have no problem with this and it help me weed out bottoms of the barrel. all the cute girls that are worth it don't mind it and I even get them interested in science.
>>
>>38523141
the trick is you ask women advice and then ignore/do the opposite of what they say
they dont know themselves what they want
>>
1-5 "ugly" 6-8 "mehhh" 9-10 <3 CHAD
>>
>asks about what girls think
>on a board full of bitter kissless virgins
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.