[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting evicted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 8392020202.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
8392020202.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
Has anyone here ever been evicted?
I am getting booted out of my apartment for having a pet.
It is fucking normie bullshit though. My pet is a bunch of beetles that I keep in a draw. At night I put them on one of my bed pillows and the sound of their little feet sounds like rain and helps me relax and actually get some shut eye.
But the landlord is being a dick and saying it is a pet when I clearly demonstrated it is a sleep aid. Their little feet are rleaxing as fuck. I hate this fucking normie planet.I wish I was a beetle.
>>
File: bedbugsxd.jpg (563KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bedbugsxd.jpg
563KB, 2560x1440px
>>38522558
pic is my sleep aid to show how it works
>>
>>38522558
Hide your beetles somewhere.
>>
Holy shit that pic. This is legitimately the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this board
>>
Have they ever gotten out of the container?
>>
File: IMG_0132.png (138KB, 538x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.png
138KB, 538x442px
>>38522558
>>38522584
>Beetles
>Sleep aid
Anon?
>>
Post pics of the beetles or fuck off
>>
>>38523205
The beetles are in the 2nd image anon

>>38523094
Their feet sounds like rain next to me ear
>>
>>38522584
Those aren't even the cool kind of beetles. You're a loser with shit taste in insects
>>
You sleep with your head next to a box of fucking bugs? What the hell is wrong with you? If I were your landlord I'd probably evict you on the basis of giving me the heebie jeebies
>>
What is ASMR? Fucking pleb.
>>
>>38523756
I don't like ASMR. This is the only one that works for me.
>>
>>38523941
>I don't like ASMR.
Fucking pleb.
>>
I bet he fucks them too sick degenerate
>>
>>38522558
Are you a vaccine? Because I think you just gave me autism.
>>
>>38522558
How did he even find out you dumbass
Did you straight up fucking tell him?
>>
What if they get out and crawl in your ear, nose or mouth?
>>
>>38524152
It's mealworm beetles they can't crawl out of the container I too own a bunch desu but not for the reason OP does
>>
>>38524098
He came for a visit and I forgot the bugs o my bed
>>
throw beetles at landlord
>>
File: qzee.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
qzee.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>38522558
Beetles, under my carpet, under my feet.
They come out in the heat...
>>
How did he even find out about the beetles?
>>
Pretty hardcore autism going on in this thread. Thanks OP
>>
>getting cucked by a landlord

Jesus, just get your own place. Being held at the whim of a landlord is almost as bad as being a wagecuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.