[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw depressed >no gf >everything fails >today get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1412663717087.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>tfw depressed
>no gf
>everything fails
>today get fired
This can't be real guys, tell me I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up eventually. Literally every single thing that could go wrong for the past few months, went wrong.
>>
>>38521849
You can always pull a Chester and end it.
>>
>>38521849
You won't wake up unfortunately. You seem like me. Recently no matter what I do or how I do it. Everything continually falls apart. I had a dream last night where I was with what I considered the perfect woman. It was nice until I woke up alone in my bed staring at the ceiling getting ready to go to work for a job that barely keeps a roof over my head. Part of me just wants to give up take all the money I have and live for two months before killing myself. It hurts man and I hope you don't have to go through this much longer. I want to believe you don't deserve this.
>>
You can always go out in style. I'm being fired at the end of my shift and I plan to finally go out in style. Finally gonna speak my mind.
>>
>>38522000
If you have a plan do it. What do you have to lose? You only get chances like this so few times in life.
>>
>>38522030
I've always been quiet and afraid of speaking my mind. But I have nothing to lose anymore I'm losing my house and my mom is gonna die soon. Gonna lock the door with my manager and let him hewr it. Until I'm dragged off by security or arrested.
>>
>>38522106
That might actually change you for the better I'd say do it this once do it.
>>
>>38522251
Well I just left my job, my boss started berating me in front of customers employee's. I told him he was a wagie piece of trash. I'd rather dig ditches then work for him and threw my clothes into the garbage and he tried to tell me I could not leave. I told him I never speak, never complain or confrontational and he always had it out for me. Fuck it I am visiting my mom in the hospital. I wish I never became a wagie.
>>
>>38522411
Good for you anon. I hope all the best.
>>
>>38521955
I couldn't stand this job to be honest. But it gave me money. Now that I got fired I also know that I was in fact shit at that job. I just can't do it well. Every fucking time I'd overlook some details that I should never overlook. No matter how many fucking times I tried checking for these details, they'd still come up.
>>
>>38522700
Accept it and move on no use dwelling on it. Accept that you got let go and can move on.
>>
>>38522877
I'm not even mad at losing the job honestly. It's just that now I have a confirmation of being shit at it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.