[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k commune

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: cnnjew.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
cnnjew.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
I want to start a commune. Others might call us a cult, but I don't care. I'd recruit able bodied young American white men from places like r9k and we'd become like the boers of South Africa - a sort of nation unto ourselves in a country that is clearly hostile to us. We'd merge our wealth, purchase some cheap land, and start a farm where we'd produce our own food. The name of the game here is maximizing productivity without damaging ourselves in the process - we wouldn't shun technology like the Amish, just things that could cause harm (such as testosterone-destroying pesticides like Atrazine).

All of you want gfs, but there is a better way. A cleaner way. We can live freely. Besides, what use is a woman if you haven't yet become a man? We must train our bodies and learn practical, useful skills. The reason most of you are so depressed is that modern society has robbed you of any meaning, any purpose, any destiny. You don't even have to work to survive in this world, of course life seems dismal when all you have to do is lay around and think. We need to get back to the basics.

I am half robot half chad (tall white aryan type). Would anyone here accept me as their leader? Would anyone start a commune with me?
>>
>>38521624
sounds interesting
>as their leader?
Fuck off and die. We robots hate our overlords, and a failed normie like you is no different
>>
>>38521766
There is no shame in having a leader. Humans have organized under elders of tribes since time immemorial. It doesn't lessen you to follow someone, not if they're a worthy leader.

The only shame is in following a leader who hates you or is indifferent to you. A leader who views you as little more than a slave. Where do you think 'wage slave' meme came from? You hate the idea of this kind of slavery, as all men should.

I'm not asking you to be my slave. I'm asking you to follow me because I want to improve our lives, all of our lives - and in the process build something meaningful together.
>>
>>38522165
what leadership experience do you have? none, i imagine
>>
>>38522197
Actually I own businesses and I have a master's degree in a STEM field, one where I often had to lead groups.

I will admit for the most part I have been a loner for the last few years, but that hasn't always been the case. In any event, it isn't about experience. It's about ability and vision. This is my vision, and I have the ability.
>>
>>38522165
>>38522257
Why should I be lead by my inferior?
>>
Love the idea, actually been talking among close friends about doing something similar but with tiny homes or hobbit homes on a large, secluded piece of land. But as far as a leader? I'm not too keen on following someone. Especially someone I don't know.
>>
>>38521624
If I cut my hair and present myself as man, would you be willing to let a grill in? I have valuable medical training.
>>
>fareed zakaria is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed jew

HOLY FUCK I NEVER KNEW

according to hitler anyone who had a jew on their mother's side was a jew. i'd get a gold star and i've never been anywhere near temple and try to pass of the word shitcunt as hebrew. dickhead chad.
>>
I would be interested OP if I didn't already have plans for my life.
>>
>>38522293
If you feel you're that superior to me, by all means, don't participate.

>>38522442
Probably not. Women create conflict in groups of men. Even if the woman puts a lot of effort into not creating conflict, it'll probably show up anyway because all the men will want to fuck you. Those are useful skills though. Maybe drop a throwaway email and I'll get in touch with you.

>>38522617
That's not just according to Hitler, actually. That's according to Jews themselves. They observe matrilineality.
>>
>>38523958
Hit me up too? At the very least, I'd like to discuss it with you and hear your ideas.
[email protected]
>>
>>38524675
All right, I will.
>>
I'll be the leader of this group famalams. All inquiries would be filled under my reign. Do whatever the fuck you want and gib me taxes.
>>
>>38524875
Nice hijack attempt.
>>
>>38521624
>expecting land to be cheap without also being unproductive
>expecting to grow anything without fertilizers or pesticides
>expecting robots to negotiate easements and water rights with angry ranchers and farmers with guns
>expecting there to not be disputes about private property rights if someone wants to leave the commune
>>
>>38525074
Land is cheap if you're buying in undeveloped areas. Southern Louisiana for instance is usually $5k/acre for hunting property
>>
File: 1457882149134.jpg (109KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1457882149134.jpg
109KB, 450x495px
>>38521624
Fucking Steve Israel. Kek
>>
>>38525096
There's a reason that land hasn't been turned into a sugarcane or tobacco plantation yet. Most arable land east of the Mississippi is either environmentally protected by federal law, already under cultivation, or just plain shit land that grows nothing but weeds. West of the Mississippi is worse. And you're gonna need huge amounts of capital to buy the equipment and materials. Do you even know the first thing about running an agricultural operation?
>>
>>38523958
>i'm a jew now

you put us in charge of commerce and banking and dispersed us throughout your continent and now you wonder why we're in control? thousands of years of discrimination, ethnic cleansing, living on the assend of society has only made us stronger, and when we try to elevate you to our level you throw a fucking bitch-fit. fucking snow niggers can't do anything right.
>>
>>38525074
>thinks by "cheap" I mean I want to buy shitty no-water midwest land at $500/acre - I don't - however it's certainly possible to get a few acres of farmable land for 20K

>doesn't know you can make your own fertilizer via composting, animal manure, etc (and of course we'd buy stuff too if necessary, especially to get started out)

>thinks autistic robots can't handle the ins and out of paperwork - please, they're probably the best at this sort of thing - and of course I'd handle any necessary face to face interactions if no one else was good at it

>there would be contracts that specifically explain what would happen regarding property if someone left teh commune
>>
>>38522165
>There is no shame in having a leader.
Having a faggot beta like you as a leader would be shameful, though. Nobody wants a failed normie as a leader.

You sound like a huge pussy

>Would anyone here accept me as their leader?

Kek, end youself.
>>
>>38525204
I'm not particularly sure what you're doing here. I thought the OP image would make it pretty clear I'm looking for non-jewish white men for this.

The thing about ashkenazi kikes is that they're (on average) very smart but they also tend to be psychopaths who ruin civilizations in the long term.

Also, nobody put you in charge of commerce and banking, you put yourselves in charge of commerce and banking throughout human history because it's a good way to make a profit off dumb people without doing any actual labor. Jews tend to be lazy when it comes to actual labor. They would not fit in for the kind of miniature society I'm trying to build.

>>38525249
That's correct - in this case I'm not telling, I'm asking, and that doesn't make me a "huge pussy". Leadership isn't always about rolling in and demanding everyone does what you say.

If I had done that, you'd be here making the same shitpost except instead of a pussy you'd be calling me edgy. A cloud of negativity follows you everywhere you go - and your life is never going to get better until you stop thinking in these sorts of maladaptive ways. There's no need to be this contentious and nasty all the time, it serves no purpose except to lower your quality of life.
>>
>>38525223
>he thinks you can be financially self sufficient on a few acres of farmland

>he wants to compost his own fertilizer by churning your leftovers and animal manure when he won't even have the money or land to buy and tend to such animals

>he doesn't know that lawsuits are incredibly fucking expensive, esp lawsuits regarding agricultural land, and that the robot commune wouldn't have the means to hire the lawyer
>he also thinks you file your own paperwork and deal with old land surveys and past title transfers when these are areas outside of his expertise and he is wholly unsuited to it

And how would you deal with someone who would want to leave the colony and want to take back their property they contributed and the value of their labor? Will this be a partnership? A corporation? A LLC?
>>
>>38521624
Leaders arise naturally anon, once everyone in the commune gathers together we'll see who's leader (tip: it's not the guy who insists he's the leader)
>>
>>38525381
>he thinks you can't be financially self sufficient on a few acres - you can

>he assumes he knows how much money I alone am bringing to the table. he assumes no one else will bring any resources to the table.

>he probably thinks I want to spend ten thousand dollars on ten cows or something

Yes, lawsuits are expensive. Obviously we'd try our best not to get sued. I don't understand why you're assuming that we're 100% going to get slammed with a lawsuit for... what? Starting a farm? It's people like you with your obsession with bureaucratic red tape who stop anything tangible from getting done. "Outside my expertise"? Please. I don't need to pay a lawyer 500 dollars an hour to look at a map. This is exactly the kind of thing you Jews are always doing - over-complicating the simplest of things.

As for the business side of things, I'd probably arrange it as an s-corp.

>>38525515
It's my idea. It's my commune. If you don't want to accept me as the leader of the operation, you aren't invited. I'm not sure why this is seems so complicated to you.
>>
look at all these jewish scapegoats working for the evil white Freemasons.
>>
>muh /r9k/ ranch

Do you know how many times over the years this has been posted?
>>
>>38525585
So you just want feudal serfs to run your operation? Holy shit, now THIS is autism. And good luck when Shlomo Shekelstein representing John Wayne and co. sues your ass off because your feces run off has contaminated the water table. You have no idea what you're doing and you're gonna get sued into oblivion or killed in a beta beta uprising.
>>
>>38525733

Feudal serfs? Please. You are just making things up now.

Like I said, I've owned companies. I don't know why you keep suggesting I don't know what I'm doing, or that I can't navigate the laws/rules surrounding this sort of operation.

The bottom line is that you're an extraordinarily negative person. I can only imagine that you hate your life if this is the way you react to things. Why else would you react with such vitriol to something that doesn't affect you?
>>
>>38521624
You sound like an anti-semite and a horrible leader. /r9k/'s ranch should be anti-racist and accepting if you expect everyone to get along and work.
>>
>>38525585
>it's my idea!

only it's not YOUR idea. it's been floated around for ages. noone gives a shit that you're chad. your whole idea of slavery being acceptable as long as your master "appreciates," your slavery is hilarious.
>>
>>38525806
>bait: the post

I am an anti-semite, yes. But in general I think that people are happiest when they are surrounded by people who are ethnically similar to them. It's hard to be happy when you have nothing in common with the people around you.

>>38525809
It is my idea. If you want to go join somebody else's commune, that's his idea, and I wish you the best of luck. It's funny that you keep characterizing this as slavery, but it's just not accurate.
>>
>>38525344
>what's a jew doing on the aryan commune thread on sour grapes: the board

"making a profit," is how jews survived, you little shit. feudal lords saw us as property. you should be grateful for them (you)'s and the opportunity to expound on your personal philosophies, if anything.
>>
>>38521624
I currently live on my family's homestead which is just like what you're suggesting here, only it's family living on my land. I too am Chad in all categories except speech because of a car accident, but I will run against you as leader. There will either be a fair vote for a leader or a fight to the death. The Robots will rise together. "Stronger together"
>>
File: GrandWizardBob.jpg (105KB, 249x398px) Image search: [Google]
GrandWizardBob.jpg
105KB, 249x398px
>>38525858
It's not bait. Also arbitrarily splitting people up like that is dumb. If you were less racist and anti-semitic you probably could at least get a couple of people for your cult as opposed to the 0 people you have now.
>>
Only way you'd be leader is if you owned most of the land and handled the legal bullshit and organized the whole thing. Otherwise, you're just an other bum looking to start a bum army for no reason other than to inflate your own ego.
>>
>>38525858
of course a master would want to see his slave's health and well-being. that's the point of making an investment in somebody. doesn't change the fact that the slave is still a slave, and the dignity of the relationship you espouse as ideal is dependent on whether or not you like your slaves. in the thread you literally shoo someone away for being too competent. it looks like you want weaklings you can mold to your will, not a commune.
>>
Fuck it I'm down where we buying land? I like hunting and killing, specifically in winter/snow, so preferably a place with that.
>>
>>38525150
OK, fucking idiot, I live in NC on 100 acres which was purchased at 4k/acre in a country town that's kinda in the boonies but 30 minutes from the city of Raleigh. The land is very fertile, I have a 2000 sqft garden that uses no pesticides, no fertilizer, just completely natural food. I have 2 ponds and a river, horses, goats, chickens and ducks. and there's 300 acres next to me going up for sale/lease next spring. 5k/acre is on the high end land cost and you can be VERY productive on a 10 acre lot, so there isn't even a ton of capital involved in starting this type of operation. Stay in your apartment city slicker
>>
File: kw-bb1_450.jpg (11KB, 375x287px) Image search: [Google]
kw-bb1_450.jpg
11KB, 375x287px
>>38525344
>you put yourself in charge of commerce and banking because it's a good way to make profit off dumb people without doing any actual labor

Huh... I believe this is what is known as "projection" in the Freudian psychology community.
>>
>>38526071
is this Opie?
>>
>>38521624
Everything was great until
That ruined it
>>
>>38526122
I am called Trace
>>
i expect people in leadership positions to be sociopaths, it's just that i expect a certain degree of competence from these sociopaths before i throw my lot in with them. that's all.
>>
>>38521624
What are your technical qualifications?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.