[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you trying to sort yourself out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: jordanpeterson2.jpg (53KB, 789x469px) Image search: [Google]
jordanpeterson2.jpg
53KB, 789x469px
Why aren't you trying to sort yourself out?
>>
I'm not sure what else to do.
>>
File: unknown (14).png (70KB, 605x631px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (14).png
70KB, 605x631px
Environment (out of my control), but that's changing very soon, and a lack of substance (also out of my control currently).
When the time comes, I'll make necessary changes. For now, I just want to change my environment successfully.
>>
>>38521089
Not in a predicament. Coasting through college with a smile on my face
>>
I'll probably be moved out of my parents house by Christmas, sorting the mortgage now.
Got a job.

Also trying to quit drinking and get in shape.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38521634
If you want to change your environment you need to change yourself first
>>
File: 1460830370785.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1460830370785.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>38521089
>faggot community college hipster teacher with a 2012 blackberry phone in his pocket telling me how to live my life
>>
>the postmodernist joos want you to masterbathe!!!! pls donate to my patreon
>>
Because it's completely futile.
>>
>>38521089
jordan peterson is a snake oil salesman.

he's never helped anyone. He just "redpills" people for a few seconds with his insane ramblings and then goes back to his hiding cave. After which , he perks his head outside and scans his surroundings for his next mark.
>>
>>38521089
Why is he being shilled so much here? Serious question
>>
>tfw managed to get a job

Were all gonna make it family
>>
File: lZdGCDJ.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
lZdGCDJ.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>38523348
this lmao

otiginlaio
>>
>>38521089
crippling depression and severe anxiety. they piggyback off each other.
>>
File: 1446123488758.jpg (58KB, 980x588px) Image search: [Google]
1446123488758.jpg
58KB, 980x588px
How do you get the motivation to sort yourself out? My psychiatrist says I'm responsible for my own depression because I don't try to improve my situation.
>>
>>38524262
Try listebing to what he says, you'll probably recognise yourself somewhere in his stories.
>>
>>38524140
Only if they are weak minded people like you

>>38524262
He became popular on /pol/ recently
>>
>>38521511

You can start by cleaning your damn room
>>
>>38521089
give me clear AND REALISTIC instructions and I will implement them; until then...
>>
I did and i much prefer my life when i was a NEET who wasn't 'sorted out'

Life still remains shit and actually only gets worse with increased responsibilities. The pay offs aren't enough to counteract it.
>>
>>38524638
>clean your room
>not clear and realistic
>>
>>38521089
I'm content with being a pathetic loser
>>
>>38524504
>Try listebing to what he says, you'll probably recognise yourself somewhere in his stories.

we all did.

he's mildly interesting for the first 10 minutes and then useless after that. every 2017 youtube of him is going to altright conventions and getting standing applauses for sneezing.

hes basically a religious cult leader now.
>>
there's no need to
>>
>theist telling other people to sort their lives out
toppest of keks
>>
jordan peterson is a government agent.
how do i know this? its a long story and i probably won't detail it here since its a hefty theory.
basically watch on whom you listen to
>>
>>38521089
I'm a pedophile and a lot of the privileges that adult life offers are outside of my interest spectrum. I hate alcohol, I don't have or want a drivers license, I have little interest in sex aside from jerking off to fantasies. I'm mostly just staying alive because I have people that would have to clean up my mess if I ever died and I don't want to shed that burden on them. At the same time, the world isn't really offering me any reward for sorting myself out.
>>
>>38525089
Tip your fedora harder fag
>>
>>38525211
Wow what a startling and unexpected piece of evidence that proved beyond a doubt the existence of god, you sure showed me you fat yank faggot.
>>
>>38525234
>existence of god
well, kek
Religion is just a way of expressing complex motifs and archetypes in a form that is understandable to normal humans. It is necessary to give people a basic feel for morality if they need it. It was never about a man in the sky, that is actually ridiculous, but it is about a system of belief-structures that enabled western civilization.
>>
>>38521089
shit genetics.For someone like me it is impossible.
>>
>>38521089
because you can't really sort yourself out without adapting to the environment in some way, and the environment is all screwy right now. It's just way too much bother
>>
>>38525301
That's why I said "theist" and not "religious", dickhead. There's nothing wrong with LARPing as a Christian so that your society can keep its morals, sense of community, meaning in a higher purpose, etc. But if you actually literally believe in millenia-old sandnigger fairy tales then you're an utterly deluded soul and have no right to criticize other people.
>>
>>38525379
>you actually literally believe in millenia-old sandnigger fairy tales
When did he ever say that he believed in them literally? All I know is that he uses them to solidify his thoughts on how humanity represented certain archetypes (the hero, for example) way back in the day.
>>
>>38525468
>When did he ever say that he believed in them literally?
we all know he does.

but thats besides the point. jordan peterson is just a glorified motivational speaker.
>>
>>38525676
>but thats besides the point.
No, that was the point, dimwit. Nice shifting of goalposts, you have here, dude.
>>
>>38523348
Is buying a new phone every year the correct way to live?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.