[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie movies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: get out.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
Is this the most normie horror movie of the 21st century?

It's so normie that a real robot won't even pick up on the atmosphere unless it's explained to them
>>
>>38521014
>a real robot won't even pick up on the atmosphere unless it's explained to them
Huh? It's a pretty self explanatory movie
>>
>>38521043
I'm talking about the awkwardness
Like when the parents first meet the blacky, did you even notice that the father was trying to use slightly "black" language because he was awkward? I sure as fuck didn't!
>>
>>38521014
Holy fuck that movie was boring.
I was a bit drunk but still. And my normie friend got all pissed off at me when I laughed at parts that were apparently not supposed to be funny. I walked out like 30 minutes in because I was hungry and I wasn't about to pay for concessions. I literally felt that a sandwich had more worth than this garbage.
>>
>>38521014
youre just stipid because you didnt understand a simple movie
>>
>>38521078
then you're a retard
>>
>>38521105
Kek, bet you could wait until you got home so you could watch the latest episode of Naruto
>>
>>38521239
>shill for Hollywood garbage
attacking the normie's darlings is a good way to draw them out
>>
File: DoomedMegalopolisep03a.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DoomedMegalopolisep03a.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>38521239
FUCK YOU! Naruto is modern fairy tale filled with masterful storytelling, deep and complex characters, and valuable insights. I hope you get hit by a bus for saying those awful things reeeeeeeee
>>
>>38521014
Yuo dont even know how hard it it to be a BLACK MAN in america i go outside and literally GET LYNCHED everyday. this movie a good representation on the black's struggles in amerikkka you rasist.. im out. bless
>>
>>38521014
as a horror movie, it was 9/10
as a social commentary, it was 6/10
as a movie that anyone would remember, it was 1/10

they forced the "message" about racism and mental illness way too hard. it played out like a series of comedy sketches (wonder why XD) except without the punch lines. was it well made? yes. was the pace, dialogue, and storytelling effective? yes. but as with all horror movies the core plot made no sense after you are done watching and none of the characters stood out. they exaggerated the subject of race but forgot to exaggerate the violence, fear, or triumph in the movie.
>>
>>38521014
Haven't seen it yet.
I saw the trailer and all I got from it was "raysis whity be finna inslave us n shieeet!" If there was anything in it worth seeing I'll watch it but for now I'd rather not piss a bunch of people off for not feeling bad at the racist parts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.