[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roastie taking up 2 seats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170721_081659.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_081659.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
This stacy is taking up 2 seats, not even trying to hide it by putting her backpack on the inner seat.
>>
>>38520887
she doesnt want anyone sitting next to her. thats why
>>
>>38520887
Tell her very loudly "excuse me" and sit down on her feet until she moves and you're simply sitting next to her. That's when you make your move on her.

t. Chad
>>
>>38520887
The bus is empty you fucking autist
>>
>>38520887
Take anither picture with her face and make sure she sees you. Smile and say you're going on the internet for taking up two spaces. Enjoy being doxxed
>>
>>38520887
i do the exact same thing. people are annoying and smell weird so i can't blame her.
>>
>>38520934
>how to wrack up a multiple felony record in half a second
>>
>>38520944
Why not just put bag on the inner seat, and sit on the outer seat. Most people won't dare ask you to move.
>>
>>38520984
because i like having my legs up and close and i can kick with more force if my backs braced against something. also your bag is right there and can be used as a nice table and its all within eyesight so people can't try to steal it from behind you.
>>
Are those New Balances, OP???

>he has the virgin shoes
>>
Depends on the context. Is the bus empty? If yes then it's 100% okay to take up another seat.

If the bus is full then she's a cunt but if she's surrounded by empty seats then do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>38520984
I sat on a bitch's bag who did that. There were no other spaces on the bus and I'm disabled, so fuck it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.