[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mbti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_1347.png (214KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.png
214KB, 1136x640px
Mbti thread about mbti stuff

Cognitive functions Edition

Post or else I'll kill you mother fuckers, also Ne is a good function all other functions are gay desu
>>
>>38519560
>Normie functions
Se, Fe,
>Cyborg functions
Te, Ne
>Robot ones
Ni, Ti, Fi, Si

Atleast post some tests OP
>>
I'm Ni/Te/Fi/Se. Typical INTJ.

please kill me
>>
>>38519580
>Si
>robotic
Lol

Also,
>Ne
>normie
What?

And also other people can post tests I'm too advanced for that boring menial shit
>>
>>38519610
>kill you
Why? Those are some good functions right there anon
>>
>>38519625
I've said that Ne is cyborg function, not normie one.
Besides why bother creating thread without test?
>>
>>38519650
Ohhhhhhh my goddddddd anon stop being so fucking nitpicky and boring what are you a fucking ISTJ
>>
>>38519639
Ni/Te is great but also suffering.
>>
File: 1490611026064.jpg (84KB, 1215x753px) Image search: [Google]
1490611026064.jpg
84KB, 1215x753px
>>38519560
Somebody fucking end it, please.
>>
>>38519700
Suffering how? All these great visions yoi can't accomplish? Just pick the one you like the most and Te the fuck outta it and get it done

>>38519704
Just make art and shit dude and you'll be fine
>>
>>38519560
>intp
just fuck my life off down the pan please, it looks like it'd be a fun time on paper, but trust me, it's not.
>>
>>38519738
Just do science and coding and be comfy and try your best to further humanity's understanding of the universe my dude
>>
Is it a meme or INTP really have bad socializing skills?
>>
infp just mixed codeine and xanax i feel like shit does anyone know a way to reduce the effect ?
>>
>>38519762
Self-taught programmer. I just don't have any motivation to do anything and nothing I do seems fulfilling or satisfactory in any way
>>38519765
Maybe I'm particularly bad but I'm pretty sure it's not a meme.
>>
>>38519765
It's not a meme but you can always try to learn and look at human socialization as another problem to solve

>>38519769
Just listen to comfy music and try to sleep? Idk
>>
>>38519769
killing yourself works most of the time
>>
>>38519560
that grouping is so shitty
quadras is far better
>>
>>38519787
You lack fulfillment cause you're not doing anything grand. You're too lazy to do anything grand. Just keep on surviving and maybe work towards a cause you like slowly over time and otherwise distract yourself and also try to find a wife cause everyone needs a wife
>>
File: um.png (105KB, 1133x774px) Image search: [Google]
um.png
105KB, 1133x774px
>>38519738
>update
I did the thing again, here's what I got.
>>
>>38519820
>and also try to find a wife cause everyone needs a wife

>he says, to a person on r9k, in current year

Not only is he highly unlikely to ever find one, she won't love him either and will divorce him some time down the road for half his shit.
>>
>>38519838
Blah blah blah the point is everyone should aim for a wife who is loyal, that's one main thing every man needs to be fulfilled and you might be an incel virgin at the age of 22 but things change dude
>>
File: 3456.png (208KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
3456.png
208KB, 500x750px
>>38519832
Would you be willing to do cognitive functions test to see if you're really INTP?
>http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
or
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>>
>>38519865
>everyone should aim for a wife who is loyal,
So, something that doesn't exist?
Don't send people searching for biological impossibilities anon, women are hypergamous and will always be tempted to "trade up" if they think they can.
>>
>>38519560
INTP here
One thing that bothers me is that I think that INFP is a good type, but I cannot take them seriously in arguments. They often use appeal to emotions, theories based on the lack of proof rather than the presence of it and they unconsciously use fallacies. Is every INFP this way? Also sorry for any English errors.
>>
File: TRUUUUUUUUUUU.png (200KB, 1343x772px) Image search: [Google]
TRUUUUUUUUUUU.png
200KB, 1343x772px
>>38519560
i got this result, what does it mean???
>>
>>38519892
That's not always the case my friend because biology and culture and things you don't understand fully an neither do I
>>
>>38519886
hey, the first question already sucks, I'am bad at everything
>>
>>38520011
Would you like to debate mathematics?
>>
File: w.png (41KB, 1181x659px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
41KB, 1181x659px
>>38519886
Here's what the first one gave me. A bit confused about the E since I've been an awkward loner for as long as I can remember, and social interaction drains my energy.
>>
>tfw infp

>hate myself but also feel superior because I know I perceive things differently than other people
>desperately want companionship, but terrified of approaching people
>obsessed with suicide and sad things
>want to express myself somehow but don't know how because I'm not talented
>surrounded by people who treat me like shit, but too much of a pushover to actually confront them about it
>nobody treats me like a man, they act like I'm a child and I honestly don't know why
>the only thing that makes me happy are other people complimenting me and being nice to me
>spend more time daydreaming and self-pitying than actually living life
>too tired to actually improve myself

I just want to be loved and taken seriously. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>38520028
>that's not the case because I claim you don't understand.
No, literally all human females, and to a further extent all female primates have a hypergamous instinct that encourages them to dump their current mate if they can get a better mate.

There's no debate on understanding or not here anon, it's pure observable fact.
Culture COMES from our biological instincts as is and we certainly don't have a dominant culture in the west that promotes purity and loyalty in women.
>>
>>38520061
I want to say that you're ENTP but Si being that much higher than Fe is something odd. Maybe this test would clear things out.
http://jupiter-34.appspot.com/
Besides, having extroverted function doesnt mean that you'll be soul of the party. It's just from where you gather energy - it might be doing different things on internet.
>>
>tfw I/ENTP
>tfw you are smart without being socially retarded
I feel bad about wasting my potential every day

>>38520011
kek
>>
>>38520091
There are such a thing as intelligent women and men like to fuck whores also yes you are true but there is such a thing as different cultures with different values because of surroundings because nature affects us too nature as in not biology but economics and land and resources also, honeymoon phase 4 years, long term companionship and bonding, best friends for life who fuck basically or just go gay or find a masculine woman is my point

Btw sorry about typing this way but I'm ENTP, got that Ne buzzing buzzing
>>
>>38520118
T/ENTP I can relate
>>
>>38520144
>intelligent women
Who have standards so high no robot will ever meet them
>and men like to fuck whores
What does this have to do with my point?
>but there is such a thing as different cultures with different values
Almost all current cultures on earth are gynocentric and built to favour women, except for (to my knowledge) shithole muslim countries and one particular shithole region of India that is highly religious.
>honeymoon phase 4 years
More proof women will get bored and leave you?
>long term companionship and bonding
>best friends for life who fuck basically
Only 13% of ALL marriages (including those that end in divorce) are reported as "satisfying"

>just go gay or find a masculine woman is my point

But your original point was that men need a wife for a fulfilling life.
They don't and in fact women are a hindrance to true self-actualization (not that I or any other robot will be achieving that any time soon).
>>
File: wakemeupinside.png (5KB, 134x150px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupinside.png
5KB, 134x150px
>>38520096
I'm trapped between worlds anon.
>>
>>38520096
>>38520277
>update
I'm an idiot and forgot to mention, the question "You work better under pressure" made me think a lot.

Over my years in education, it seems I work way more efficiently and accurately when I have a short time to complete the work, and have someone breathing down my neck to get it finished. Left to my own devices, I'd procrastinate for the rest of time.
>>
>>38520267
Okay logic facts I don't like boring details so I'll just say this: you have valid points and most women are shit but those are SJ and SP women, find an NF or NT girl who has good values n morals and has loyal personality and you're good also yes true love is rare, long term companionship is rare but it is a possibility so it's best to search for that

Anyway my point is people are unfulfilled cause biology makes us want babies oxytocin love bla bla bla so we need love or maybe perhaps an oxytocin drug that simulates wife or maybe VR wives?? Hmmmmm. Anyway oh yeah I got derailed what I'm saying that a husband is just like a wife in the sense that it is love, if you can't find pursuits within yourself that fulfill you like that intp you must then connect with another individual and have babies and submit to your biological needs or go all in into becoming Einstein like all INTPs wanna but that's really impractical so it's best to just get wife and kids and be satisfied do you see my point
>>
>>38520277
>>38520305
You're clearly INTP. Being INTP isnt always about being absent minded person but a person who wants to have his own opinion about things.
>>
File: test.png (67KB, 1127x631px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
67KB, 1127x631px
What does that mean? I am not really that extroverted.
>>
>>38520364
>wife and kids
>satisfying for INTP
>not just more pointless emotional burden.
heh

>long term companionship is rare but it is a possibility so it's best to search for that
If this had been like 80 years ago maybe I'd agree with you, but the current legal system means that if you make a mistake and marry some trashy SJ/SP woman, you WILL lose half your assets in a divorce, plus a large portion of your income for 18 years if you had a kid with her.

The risk outweighs the benefits.
>>
>>38520436
It means you are a cool guy anon
>>
>>38520436
>What does that mean? I am not really that extroverted.
Fuck are you doing here Chad?
>>
>>38520463
am anon from >>38520378 and co, I agree with this anon.
>>
>>38520463
Just sign a prenup so they don't take your shit or just forgo material wealth and say fuckk you material world

Also intp boys need an ENTJ mommy gf like my intp friend has an ENTJ mommy and she is so good to him he fucking talks to her about internet nazis and racial science and all that shit lmao

Anyway yeah imo I think personally I need to find an INTJ gf becausse INTJ girls are not stupid roastie whores like most i just need to present myself as a good chess piece to her

Oh also you could get a trap wife if you don't wanna date a roastie whore

Oh also also most people need emotional connection, or some form relationship and attachment and companionship. The only type that doesn't is INTJ

The rule for finding a good wife is finding a girl who is a best friend for life material, because once honeymoon phase ends then the companionship and ties are still there you know?
>>
>>38520559
>Just sign a prenup so they don't take your shit or just forgo material wealth and say fuckk you material world
Not that anon but judge can dismiss prenup
>>
>>38520585
Wow that is actually fucking retarded, well good thing in the next 30 years the roasties will all get toastie and realize they can't be such cunts cuz they're all getting old and not finding any husbands and the whole system will collapse on them

WE JUST MUST WAIT
>>
>>38520559
>Just sign a prenup so they don't take your shit
Prenups routinely get thrown out by divorce courts for being "unfair" (read: Don't let the woman get her cash and prizes from the divorce)

>Oh also you could get a trap wife if you don't wanna date a roastie whore
Gays are even more promiscuous than regular women, especially traps, and I don't find them aesthetically pleasing.

>Oh also also most people need emotional connection, or some form relationship and attachment and companionship.
This is true, but sadly women (and the modern woman especially, but it's a biological flaw) are not good for this.

>The rule for finding a good wife is finding a girl who is a best friend for life material, because once honeymoon phase ends then the companionship and ties are still there you know?
Sure, but it's one thing to state the rule for finding one and another to put that into practice without getting slammed by the government's raging gynocentric hard-on and getting divorced for, as I've said, half your shit.

>Also intp boys need an ENTJ mommy gf like my intp friend has an ENTJ mommy and she is so good to him
I don't really have any issue with this statement, but I can't confirm or deny it on my own experiences because I've never had a gf
t. INTP
>>
>>38520627
In this vein, I propose a philosophical question:

If you lose your virginity at like 60, are you still a wizard, or do you become a normie?
>>
>>38520064

>INFP here

im older than probably everyone here but your post is literally me

I just wanna make people happy, wait why is there WELCOME tattooed on my face and EVERLAST tatted on my chest wait stop punching me and stepping on me i just want to help im sorry im bad at it please I just want to be liked im sorry okay i'll do better next time
>>
>>38520676
Ah well either bet on finding a girl who won't divorce you or just say fuck it and be lonely I dunno what to tell you man

I'm gonna go with the former cause it's worth the risk imo, and I'll be pretty picky in who I decide to marry (not picky in terms of material things but shit like whether or not we're compatible)
>>
>>38520695
In my opinion virginity has nothing to do with robothood. Robothood is a state of mind not related at all to the material world of sex n shit

However in the way that most of r9k sees it you're no longer a wizard, but a former wizard, but not a normie either
>>
File: apu helpr.jpg (277KB, 2268x850px) Image search: [Google]
apu helpr.jpg
277KB, 2268x850px
>cognitive functions of INTP
>enjoy socialization like ENTP
What am I? Yeah, I spend quite a loads of time alone, but its not because I enjoy it. Just finding interesting people/companies to talk to is a bit of pain in the ass, but even in the first place, I dont have social anxiety.
>>
>>38520695
If you are capable of attracting a sexual partner (without paying them for the sex), you are a normie. Plain and simple.
>>
>>38520801
Intp, cognitive functions are what counts. Hitler was a great orator and spoke to huge crowds but INFJ
>>
File: 1499430747091.jpg (58KB, 659x529px) Image search: [Google]
1499430747091.jpg
58KB, 659x529px
>>38520835
Damnit. I knew there was no hope.
>>
>>38520856
The battle's only over when you stop fighting
>>
File: unnamed.png (67KB, 1092x619px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67KB, 1092x619px
somebody translate overall?
>>
>>38520901
Lazy, good at fixing shit, chill dude, laid back, kinda smart, unemotional, possible a mechanic or soldier?
>>
File: 17234252.png (238KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
17234252.png
238KB, 480x341px
>>38519886
>staunchly an INTP almost every time I take most tests
>do these
>given ENTP for the first and INFP for the second
Maybe I shouldn't do mental categorization tests while in a tired, hazy and emotionally overloaded mood.
>>
>>38520894
There is no battle in the first place.
Do you know what size of dick girls liked in Ancient Greece? SMALL. They also believed that only slaves and barbarians have long cocks.
I'm getting this to the thought, that nothing else actually matters, else then public appeal, which can be changed. In some time, people would like Chad-like men, in other, they'd like men like me. Looking at this for me only adds the points to nihilism, instead of hope.
>>
>>38521034
That's the SJs dude, the Si cognitive function users who have investment in social norms. Fuck them. Find NFs and NTs who buck the retarded system
>>
>>38521097
>JUST find them bro that easy!
Wow thanks bro all it took was knowing to look for what I was already looking for, now I got a gf easy!
>>
>>38521130
I'm just explaining shit to you dude I'm a virgin too bud, as well as a 5'5 socially retarded middle eastern manlet and hell even I've had women show interest in me.
>>
>>38519580
>tfw Fi Ne Si Te
not a single normie function
>>
File: lool.png (180KB, 1132x914px) Image search: [Google]
lool.png
180KB, 1132x914px
>>38519886
Took 2nd test and got this. Really, how the fuck, this result looks retarded, but at least dom- Ti aux-Ne looks legit.
>>
Reminder that NT is master race and sensors deserve to be gassed.

Feelers are actually alright.
>>
>>38519704
don't worry friendo
check this thread, it has cool stuff for us >>38418524
You'll see it's not that bad being INFP
>>
File: IMG_1345.png (189KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.png
189KB, 640x1136px
>>38521407
My friend took this test yesterday and got higher Te than Ni and got INTJ. Did you maybe but ENTP as your previous result in the survey? Or maybe maybe it just values intuition over thinking if they're close since intuition, or maybe it adds Ne and Ni together? Idk intuition is hard to test for so that may be a factor also. I wanna see how others test, here's mine btw
>>
File: ENTJ.png (54KB, 1904x968px) Image search: [Google]
ENTJ.png
54KB, 1904x968px
did the test 3 times it says ENTJ
what did it mean by this?
>>
>>38521435
>feelers actually alright
Only the ones that realize that logic > emotion and don't become SJW pussies
>>
File: mind of an XNTJ.png (272KB, 739x416px) Image search: [Google]
mind of an XNTJ.png
272KB, 739x416px
>>38520559
>>38520676
INTJ/ENTJ's in person are extremely rare, and a female one at that even more so (Sister is an INTJ, and the only one I've ever met). Though, if you do find one, here are the things you can do to acquire her
>don't be a sensor, being a sensor will automatically lock you as a "tool" and/or friend
>Generally XNFJ, XNTP, or XNFP all should attract her, though I find XNTP's and XNFP's to work the best
>talk about highly intuitive creative topics that most normies think are weird and taboo
>abandon most of your sense of decency, politeness, and embarrassment when engaging in conversation with her
>If you're an XNTP or XNFP, take some of the most autistic unfeasible ideas you've had about something and tell her so she can expand on them
>Think about how normies/sensors all act and feel and do the complete opposite
>Think and talk about the future, between the lines, or basically anything abstract
>Let them talk a lot, and be very interested in their knowledge (They value their knowledge the most of anything)
>But talk in exchange, you need to stimulate her mentally or she'll think you're a sheep (They decide this in seconds)
>Take in and process that knowledge, demonstrate to them later that you are doing so. Show that you're "Mold-able"
>Have logical conclusions that don't always agree with hers, basically be logical but don't be a sheep that always agrees with her because you'll come off as an ISTJ tool
>Funnel emotions, feelings, and your love to her when ready. They appear to lack emotions/feelings, but they're just very closed off and repressed. She definitely receives and appreciates them
>Spend time with E's and give time alone to I's, this more true with XNTJ's since they run purely off mental energy
>Be a genuinely kind and compassionate person that can somehow reach deep inside of them and past their cruel shell (Very hard)
>Be physically attractive
You'll probably never find one though, settle for a normie type
>>
thinkers can use thinking to understand and develop feelings, whereas the opposite is not true

t.intj
>>
http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html

INTP's how correct is this for you?

I find myself agreeing with quite a bit of it but disagreeing with other bits and not seeing how they apply to me at all. But the things I do agree with are often things I never even realized about myself before.
>>
>>38521700
>>Be physically attractive
Fuck, I failed.
>>
>>38521503
>what did it mean by this?
That you're ENTJ. You have the right order with slightly bigger Si and Ne.
>>
File: The Perfect Being.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Perfect Being.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>38521503
You're a demigod that was created to rule over the normies and sensors. Other N's (Except other XNTJ's) want your cock and ISTJ's have some autistic incredible hatred/fear/insecurity/inferiority complex towards you.
>>
>>38521904
lel

>>38521860
I had no idea just started reading about these
>>
>>38521503
this test is kinda bullshit, i got INFP with all the others, and ENTP with this one
or maybe i'm just bipolar
>>
File: 1496448795587.jpg (430KB, 1280x1894px) Image search: [Google]
1496448795587.jpg
430KB, 1280x1894px
>>38521700
Holy shit this is too much work, its like high maintenance women but on the introvert spectrum.

2D only for me thanks
>>
>>38521716
True but some feelers have an innate sense of logic that they can develop and stick to when necessary
>>
File: brutally-honest-mbti-chart.png (1MB, 1280x1720px) Image search: [Google]
brutally-honest-mbti-chart.png
1MB, 1280x1720px
>>38521958
>I had no idea just started reading about these
Basically a strict and blunt person with personal vision.
>>
>>38522115
>introverts good at talking, not at thinking
This chart is shit
>>
>>38522115
Yeah, I figured it out. I'm more into learning what these cognitive functions are and learn how to determine who is what.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmhf.png (134KB, 699x611px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmhf.png
134KB, 699x611px
>>38522115
Daily remind
>You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your com
>>
>>38522242
then read http://www.typeinmind.com/teni/
>>
>>38522115
Hey faggot I am 100% thinking ISTP and this is complete bullshit.
>>
Which one of the personalities is best for manual labor/ training?
>>
>>38522554
>100% thinking ISTP
I'm not even going to talk with person who does 16meme test.
>>
>>38522554
>steroytype based MBTI chart that functions more like a /tg/ Allignments chart is steryotypical and wrong

Gee what a srurprise

I know i made typos, i can tbe fucked to fix them though, dealw ith it :^) this is extreme keyboard typing
>>
>>38522585
That would be ISTJ/ISTP/ESTJ/ESTP
>>
why is intjforum offline these days?

admin gone crazy ?
>>
>>38519560
>Post or else I'll kill you
I did the test and it told me ISTJ
>>
File: personalitychart.png (426KB, 1641x2000px) Image search: [Google]
personalitychart.png
426KB, 1641x2000px
>>38519560
Every test I do I get ISTJ, what does this mean?
>>
File: 1498694167961.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498694167961.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
How do you sensors end up on a place like r9k, for this site for that matter
>>
>>38522587
Then why are you talking to me limp wristed faggot?
>>
>>38522746
*or this site
>>
>>38522748
Because you're talking bullshit.
>>
>>38522554
>which loathesome waste of oxygen are you
>can't tell this particular chart is overly pessimistic
>claims to be a 100% thinking
sensor detected
>>
File: give me fat ass.jpg (111KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
give me fat ass.jpg
111KB, 1300x863px
INTP chad reporting in
>>
>>38522730
>what does this mean?
If there isn't a suitable topic for conversation, ISTJ is not very talkative. He is also not one of those who attempts to become the "master of ceremonies" in a circle of guests. He has systematic thinking, and if you suggest a worthy topic he will provide you with logical basis for anything, from the workings of a computer to such concepts as art and love. But in reality, ISTJ's main dream is that in his life there wouldn't be any chaos and uncertainty, that everything around is understandable and reliable. He plans his life and painfully reacts to sudden changes. Furthermore, for him it is difficult to understand how future events will develop. With difficulty he can foresee the troubles and obstacles that lie ahead, and at the same time he stubbornly may not want to listen to admonitions of others around him. All this leads to the fact that ISTJ will have to learn from his own mistakes. Towards strangers ISTJ is suspicious and approaches them only with distrust, but if one draws him into a conversation about the family, he can open up his heart and can even tell a bit too much. It can be said that representatives of this type treat everyone with distrust exactly because of this large internal readiness to trust and open up. But since they are not good at sorting out people, they prefer to be not open for anyone, but only to those few who are very close to them.
>>
>>38522874
Huh, I relate to most of that, thanks
>>
File: 1459624316587.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459624316587.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>38522798
> literally so dumb you are tryting to insult somebody with 0% feels

75 IQ feelfag detected.
>>
>>38522979
w-well y-you're a... you're a.. FAGGOT ANON
>>
>>38522979

Not >>38522798 but;
Insult =/= pointing out an error in someone's ways
>>
>>38523031
>which loathesome waste of oxygen are you

Are you so autistic you can't even comprehend that this is considered inslut?
>>
>>38523113
That's what it says on the fucking chat you were commenting on you dumbfuck, it's literally the header of the chart that sets the tone for the entire thing, it talks shit about EVERY MBTI group.

Seriously, how can you even talk shit when you didn't even look at the goddamn image. Fucking normies these days.
>>
>>38519886
>INTP on 16personalities
>INFP on first test
>ISFP on second test
What am I?
>>
>>38523164
So you're Fi-dominant (it doesnt mean that you're stupid).
>The INFP tends to be more dreamy and idealistic because their mind revolves around patterns and thinking of the future.
>The ISFP is more present oriented. They want to do what they feel makes them emotionally fulfilled now. For e.g. writing music.
>INFP - Are able to articulate their inner world because of their intuition. They often enjoy doing this in talking and writing.
>ISFP - Do not have the ability to articulate that inner world. So the way they live their life is as if they are living inside their inner world. They themselves are the characters of the inner world.
>>
ENTPs are annoying as fuck. They seem to think that everything that you say is about them.

INFPs are agitating with their lmao feels bs. They wind up being the most offensive people because they are far too occupied with their own minds.

ENFPs are the most attention whoreiest cunts on the planet. Annoying as hell. Probably one of my least favorite types.

ESFPs are cool.

ISTJs are like talking to rocks.

ISFJ are like talking to emotional rocks.
>>
>>38519560
any fellow istps here?
>>
>>38519560
>healer, idealist

wow thats great im good for fucking nothing other than being a doctor which i do not want to be

I did get my EMT cert though
>>
File: correlation.png (11KB, 238x461px) Image search: [Google]
correlation.png
11KB, 238x461px
If you want to spice things up you could take Big5 test
http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/newbig5.pl
and check your MBTI type.
Warning - these profiles are quite negative
>>
>>38523244
xNFP here, wanna be my fren?
>>
>>38523475
: (
I don't want friends, I want the sweet release of death.
>>
>>38520061
which test is this?>>38521503
e
>>
>>38523524
>http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
This one
>>
>>38523244
>muh sterotyping
>muh MBTI cliques
>>
>>38523695
I'm not stereotyping. That is my assessment of the types that I have met.
>>
>>38523729
And your assessment has great value when applied to the whole.
>>
>>38523244
no they're not
not any of what you said is right
>>
>>38523741
Oh, thanks. I guess
>>
>>38523244
are you IxTP? what do you think of them?
>>
>>38523780
That was sarcasm
>You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your c
>>
>>38523789
I'm not an IxTP and I don't think that I know any. So I do not have an opinion on them.

>>38523792
Oh, okay. Thanks I guess
>>
>>38523452
INTJ-RCOEI
losing interest in some friends, i don't wanna make them feels bad because i don't care but it can't be helped since they are uninteresting
>>
>>38523767
>t. INFP
lmao
>>
>>38523896
>they are uninteresting
How so?
>>
>>38521700
Sauce? Did you interrogate your sister on this or is it speculation? Seems about right but I'm curious.

t. INTJ who wants an NT gf after an INFP disaster.
>>
>>38524897
We're extremely close and I've known her for 20 years. We've had multiple in depth conversations about her relationships and past boyfriends.

Most of it are proved observations, others actual things she tells me, others things I know she likes.
>>
File: 1436751631516.gif (971KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436751631516.gif
971KB, 500x500px
>Ne is all about ideas, possibilities, and the future. It is less about what is or the current moment. This can make it tough for TiNe's to savour the moment and to celebrate their successes. Their Ne means they are always able to see what they need to do next and their Ti and Si show them what they could have done better.
>>
>>38523975
they don't have well reasoned opinions or don't bring originals answers in conversations. or they lack imagination. also not into the same things.
when you meet somebody that is interesting you can talk with them for hours and have a fun time
>>
>>38525107
Fair enough, in the end I guess it's about finding someone similar to you. A lot of those traits sound like they'd come naturally to NTs. The real challenge is finding the girl in the first place.

Does she have nerd hobbies, by the way? Not hitting on your sister but I wonder if more INTxs end up as workaholics rather than obsessive fans.
>>
>>38523942
ok you got me senpai
>>
File: mbti functions.png (48KB, 622x474px) Image search: [Google]
mbti functions.png
48KB, 622x474px
almost solid intj except for si being slightly higher than se

>>38525107
>>38521700

where do I find them? its the only kind of woman I can imagine getting along with properly
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.