[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies think looks dont matter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 34

File: confidentley.png (255KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
confidentley.png
255KB, 450x325px
Why do normies think looks dont matter?
>>
to be honest, i don't think the guy on the right looks that bad. exercise and a better haircut would do wonders.
>>
>>38519410
They don't

They just say it so they can feel good about themselves
>>
You're from that other thread and you're trying to prove a point. I never said looks don't matter, I said looking good is pointless if you're not confident and have no personality. Women get bored of you within weeks. No woman will want to be around you for long because she knows there are plenty of men who look just as good, if not better than you who don't suck the fun out of everything.
>>
>>38519410
The whole "looks don't matter" thing is bullshit. If you didn't score a high number in the genetic lottery you're fucked.
>>
>>38519410
The guy on the left is 9/10
Guy on the right is a solid 8.5/10
>>
>>38519410
They want to feel like they did something to achieve their status and pat each other on the back, realizing it's just genes will make them feel bad and normies do everything possible to not feel bad even for a second, they don't want to analyze things and reflect they always keep it shallow and keep themselves occupied.
>>
>>38519410
>looks dont matter
Money and fame matter the most

Even this guy could get a wife
>>
because they don't actually know if looks matter.
only people who are rejects know this because they get treated like shit all the time.
>>
/r9k/, I have a problem.
I'm ugly, have no personality, and no confidence. However, there's this qt girl that keeps saying that she loves me even though she won't suck my cock.
Being myself isn't making her go away. How do I avoid being in orbit?
>>
>>38519490
Get a spaceship.
>>
>>38519410
GOOD meme my fuvf dude
>>
>>38519482
Yorke never looked bad. Even his eye thingy is his own brand.
>>
>>38519507
That sounds like the answer to everything. Just go to space. That's sort of a bigger problem in 2017, though.
How do I avoid her in the twenty to forty years while I wait for the space industry to... take off?
>>
>>38519410
Literally no one thinks you mongoloids lol. But telling neckbeards they might score is like telling a child Santa will bring them presents.
>>
>>38519543
So, you mom rides your cock in the middle of the night while dressed up?
I don't get the comparison
>>
File: holup.jpg (66KB, 723x706px) Image search: [Google]
holup.jpg
66KB, 723x706px
>>38519461
Aren't you one of the guys in op pic?
>>
>>38519683
Nah definitely not me, thank god.
>>
>>38519410
Looks don't matter TO THEM. They've never been treated bad because of how the look, they're getting laid on a regular basis, they have friends and a social life and so on.
>>
>>38519543
Have you never seen neckbeards score? And anyway, a haircut, a shave, less crepyness and some fitness, and genetics mean very little.
>>
>>38519410
because they don't. you'll realize this when you graduate high school.
>>
>>38519410
Well obviously they do matter it's just something people say out of pity, most people have a good amount of control over how good they look though. Haircuts, facial hair, fitness make big differences.
>>
Holy shit hahaha there's no way either of those people are real, holy fuck my sides. I feel bad for you uggos, looks do matter if you can cosplay ET dressed normally. But at the same time, if you're an interesting guy you can still pull some tail.
>>
What's so bad about the dude on the left? I mean he isnt that attractive but he's not even nearly as ugly as the dude on the right.
>>
>>38519435
Excactly, why is this guy used as the poster child for ugly robots?
>>
File: Oblivion_cf1e1d_5330184.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion_cf1e1d_5330184.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>38519895
I hope that's not you anon hahaha
>>
>>38519410
They believe in the just world fallacy. The refuse to comprehend that even after years of lookmaxing a man can still remain a virgin.

>>38519482
Money and fame can get you bitches, but it doubtful they'll ever "love" you they way they love bad boy alphas like Chad.
>>
File: 11.png (2MB, 1572x1107px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
2MB, 1572x1107px
>>38519410
>comparing yourself to Stanley
He's too gorgeous for any mortal man
>>
File: dumbRoasties.webm (2MB, 1080x1510px) Image search: [Google]
dumbRoasties.webm
2MB, 1080x1510px
Good looking people are love to believe that their life is effect of their hard work. If they are going to admit that looks matter, then it would mean that there life is just effect of lottery.
>>
Stan looks different in this picture
>>
Different advice works for different people. I'm really __ok__ looking and naturally not confident. Confidence/taking care of myself does make a big difference. When I'm acting open and friendly girls will smile/make eye contact and occasionally come and chat; when I'm closed down, which is my natural way of acting, people will avoid me.

That said, confidence is only part of the picture.

By the way that guy on the left isn't bad looking at all. He's a prime example where confidence can make a big difference.

Rougher for the guy on the left but a good hair stylist might help frame his face in a different way, maybe grow facial hair/put on some weight. Not hopeless.
>>
>>38520073
Thom Yorke has had his girlferiend for 23 years
>>
Confidence is a meme because people are going to see you different depending on how you look.

When chad is hitting at stacy even with some dumb phrases, she will find it hot, sexy and funny.

but if ugglo try to hit at her she will automatically to consider him as creep or tryhard
>>
>>38520073
Money and fame is only achieved by alphas bud, motivated people that actually do shit. so they'd have no problem pulling tail even if they didn't have the money and fame, it comes down to you just sucking at life.
>>
>>38520197
Confidence is real in chad, you never see a chad with good genes and everything who is a social retard or not confident. His life interactions have been solid from birth and he developed confidence among other things. Ugly dudes are battered to fuck and can't develop confidence, they aren't supposed to be confident. Trying to fake it only makes it worse, i know from experience.
>>
>>38520258
WHAAAAT THE FUUUUCK STANLEEEEY OMG HI WHAAAT THE FUCK YOU ARE LITERALLY A GOD I CONVERTED TO STANLISM AND IT SAVED MY LIFE
>>
>>38519410
Holy shit I left for a year. What the fuck happened to this bored. Why is there a no camwhoring thread pinned up, why are there more fembot than robot threads, why is all this normie shit here. I wanted to stop by to unload my troubles with my fellow lost robots, but you all have disappointed me. How many underages have been ruining this bored. These braindead highschoolers belong in a daycare. Last I checked you all were trying to create some uprising and take /R9K/ back to it's people. I guess you all fell on that not that it surprises me when all those discord groups were led by subhumans and literal children.

To hell with this world, the people, the air, the light, and the sound. My day to day life has been a shitty swim through the thick cacophony egotistic degenerate self indulgence. Every minute I breath this air a child is born a blank slate waiting to be brought down with the others. I contemplate suicide often, but death has always horrified me. This thinking and this moving it's all so monotonous. It's safer to underestimate yourself than to overestimate yourself. Fuck your social agendas, your children, and your grandparents. Fuck this ground I walk on and this constant bullshit you faggots keep spouting. It's all nonsense. TO talk about /R9K/ fembots can't exist do to one simple rule tits or gtfo. Girls do not exist here due to the anonymous nature of this site making us more or less equal till we say something. The reason why tits must be shown is to degrade you and show that you have no more value than your body it's very simple. When we're all anonymous here race, looks, and gender don't exist. To announce you are a female is pointless and I see it as nothing, but attention whoring so that you can regain value in an environment where you feel the need to have that crutch.

Traps are also gay. If I put a bow and dress on your grandfather he's still a dude with a penis no matter how feminine I make him.
>>
File: 1483101297365.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483101297365.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>38520329
>what the fuck happened to this bored
>bored
I CANT

also it went to shit 10 years ago,
not a year
>>
>>38520366
It's been getting worse gradually, but it seems to have jumped since the last time I was here.
>>
>>38520329
>bored
>/R9K/
>claims that he is not a newfag
Nice b7 m8
>>
File: TransformersKek.webm (627KB, 782x657px) Image search: [Google]
TransformersKek.webm
627KB, 782x657px
>>38520258
Yeah, what worse, usually ugglo people are bullied for being ugglo and that makes them even more shutin and close chances for developing proper social skills. With every year its harder for them to develop because gap in social experience between them and normas is bigger and bigger.

Extreme example of it are /r9k/ 25+ khv neets who have less social experience than avg 13yo norman.

>Experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

>By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

>It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy,"

>"Teachers expect better-looking kids to outperform in school and devote more attention to children who are perceived to have greater potential," they write. "Preferential treatment in return builds confidence as well as social and communication skills."

>We're inclined to pay people more depending on how they look. In one of Mobius and Rosenblat's experiments modeling the hiring process, would-be employers looking at photographs of would-be employees were ready to give 10.5% higher salaries to attractive people over unattractive people.

http://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3043406/mobius_beauty.pdf?s..
>>
People tend to oversimplify things, sorting themselves into two camps: "looks don't matter" and "looks are everything." Looks are just one factor that can make a person attractive, of course.
>>
>>38520420
Woke, i have read the exact same study.

Salsa on that qt btw pls
>>
File: reddit.jpg (815KB, 1500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
815KB, 1500x1667px
The black pill is the ultimate cope. It's the perfect way of justifying your inaction and absolving yourself of responsibility for your own happiness.
>>
File: betaBuxAlfaFux.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
betaBuxAlfaFux.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>38520425
They way you look has great impact on your personality.

Your parents, close friends and your social circle has great impact on your personality. Good looking people due to being lucky in genetic are treated better and get more positive stimuli.

>>38520465
isabela moner from transformers
>>
>>38519435
I don't understand why Stanley (on the left) is a poster boy for ugly robots since he looks average at worst, but the right guy IS objectively ugly and beyond saving, only a surgery would help in his case.

That being said, I know a guy who looks like that Incel on the right and is a insecure Beta, but still managed to have a gf (who probably cheats on him, but still).
>>
>>38520586
It's a meme. Most people agree that Stan is a 6 irl
>>
>>38520586
But he is not? It's funny cause he is actually good looking
>>
>>38520404
Huh I didn't catch that. Still fuck you and your whore grandmother. I guess this should have been expected, I feel no shame at least. I'm just tired and needed to vent. Are you a teenager or perhaps in college? You may not be either, but if you were one of the two it wold not surprise me. Your mother is such a horrible person.
>>
File: cassidy.jpg (1MB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
cassidy.jpg
1MB, 1500x750px
>>38520586
He is considered generic ugly

Some people are ugly in attractive way and some are ugly in ugly way:

Pic related is ugly, shitty profile, fucked up teeth, non regular face, but he has manly features

Ugly ugly usually has few of those:
>balding
>chinlet
>fucked up teeth
>babyface (the worst)
>broke like nose
>slope forehead
>sighlet
>>
>>38520682
HAHA BEING THIS BUTTHURT FOR BEING EXPOSED AS A NEWFAG HAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>38520684
I never quite got beauty standards as I tend to not be attracted to most people, but I guess this list makes sense.

>>38520882
I'm not mad at you just expressing myself for a bit. My mind always tends to drift towards grandmothers it seems when insulting others. Although now I'm very much considering that you are either in college or highschool it's always those two.
>>
Sure it matters. The standard isn't that high though. Go outside and look at couples. I feel like some people here think you need to be basically a model to get a gf.
>>
>>38521438
Times have changed, only chads can get gfs now. Everyone else is lucky if he can be betabux or a cuck.
>>
>>38522175
Not true I've seen the most despicable betas get gfs.
>>
>>38520632
Yep, I hate this normie advice like anyone else on this board, but in the case of Stanley "Go out with a friend and try to socialize with people" is actually a good way, Stan looks like a guy who could have a cute loyal christian gf, maybe not a model tier one, but a 5/10 gf at worst.
>>
>>38522429
Chad here. I'd wingman for Stanley and help him get a girl.
>>
>>38522429
In my teens i used to go out with people and some even immitated me or saw me as cool but i never attracted anything aside from a few very ugly girls. Then my "friends" started to realize i am a khv and started to slowly lose all respect until they didn't invite for anything besides me having drugs or them not having anyone cooler to hang with. At that point it was over for me and i gave up. Back then there was nothing on the internet about red pills and stuff so i unironically belived all the memes about personality, etc and i was way more confident and not so anxious and depressed. It made absolutely no difference at all. The only girls that i can possibly attract are like 3/10 at best because of my looks and i could never be attracted to them so better to not bother at all. As far as getting women ONLY looks matter. Money too if you want to betabux and be treated like trash.
>>
>>38522708
I'm pretty sure you are just a made up character. But you pull it off well.
>>
>>38522708
What's wrong about getting with 3/10 girl if you're 3/10?
>>
>>38522708
How ugly were those 3/10s? It's better to settle for something than nothing.
>>
>>38522727
I am absolutely honest
>>38522738
nothing, i just don't feel attraction to them
>>38522784
i disagree, for me that would definitely be worse than nothing
>>
>>38522945
>nothing, i just don't feel attraction to them
I feel ya. As a 3/10 person, i had girls who were attracted to me but i werent to them and vice versa. Sadly because of that i'm 24 khv.
>>
>>38519435
Oh, fuck off please, retard.
>>
>>38522945
Aren't beauty standards much lower in Slav countries? I heard most men are ugly over there and don't know how to dress well
They probably have the biggest beaty difference between men and women in Europe
>>
>>38522945
>>38522989
What does a 3/10 girl look like? I don't think ugly girls exist unless they are really fat. Most girls are just average or cute. Show a pic of a 3/10 that would be attracted to you.
>>
File: 1499821000366.jpg (358KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499821000366.jpg
358KB, 720x900px
>>38519410
>posting the shitty photoshoop
>>
>>38523034
>I heard most men are ugly over there and don't know how to dress well
But they're much more masculine than faggy guys in 1st world countries.
>>
>>38522989
You just have to accept you need to lower your standards
>>
>>38523120
>lower your standards
It doesnt mean that i'll find uggo girls attractive.
>>
>>38523085
>they're much more masculine
How? By being arrogant and rude? Most Slavs also lack basic manners.

>>38523135
/r9k/ constantly complains that ugly/mediocre girls can get decent guys, why do you think you deserve better?
>>
>>38523034
Slav croatianfag reporting in. This is literally a country of chads where people have biggest dicks in Europe and have 185 cm as average height.
>>
>>38522708
I'm objectively less attractive than you and I've made out with 2 girls who were both 5-6/10 imo.
>>
>>38520425
this is the only reasonable response in this thread

every other response is bitterbabble.

being bitter comes from not understanding why normies behave the way they behave, really.
>>
>>38523188
Slavs might be physically taller but most of them are rather ugly
>>
>>38523034
I think we are considered a slav country only because of soviet expansion here and enforcing of panslavic theory after ww2 until 1989. Most people here look nothing like slavs and the men aren't as ugly and small as the men in Russia for example. Most men here around my age mog me very hard, they are naturally tall and wide with decent or masculine faces. People know how to dress, the tracksuit memes are bullshit.

>>38523055
I didn't save their pics, they were just considered ugly by me and sometimes other dudes around me. We have lots of good looking women here too so they stood out as ugly even more.

>>38523198
well good for you i guess
>>
>>38523238
I've never actually seen less than average guy with a girlfriend around here. In slavic country the chadness is even more important.
>>
>>38523254
>slav
>ugly
No. Slav women are beautiful. I don't believe you. You must have unrealistic standards desu. Ugly girls generally don't exist
>>
File: 1497725603796.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497725603796.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>38519410
Tbqhwu if the guy on the right got a haircut, lifted, grew a beard, got a sharp jawline, a positive canthal tilt, a wide face, a good proportioned nose, a NW1 hair, 6 foot, a well designed lips, higher cheek bones he would be chad 10/10.

You, virgin losers, are just bitter. Like get off your fat ass and do what i listed above, you will slay pussy left and right bruh.
>>
>>38523186
>why do you think you deserve better?
It's not about me deserving something but saying that even lowering standards wont make me attracted towards ugly girls.
>>
>>38519448

>Weeks
>Implying getting laid for a while is worse than never sex
>>
>>38523323
Why the fuck should he kiss girls he doesn't like?
>>
>>38523188
>>38523280
Is it true that robots are much rarer in Slav countries? It seems like if you don't get sorted yourself out you will end as a trash of society either doing shit tier labor job or on a street.
>>
>>38523285
there are always many ugly women everywhere, in every country and race and we are not an exception, however there are more hot girls than usualy so the ugly ones really pop out
>>
>>38519410
They don't? Literally nobody claims that looks don't matter (apart from so called 'body positivists' and if you're taking that lot seriously you're even more of a retard than they are).
>>
>>38519410
Let me guess, both of them are Jews.
>>
>>38522727
could you explain why?

>>38522738
Not that guy, but I am 2.5/10-3/10 on good day and 3/10 girls are usually plain ugly.

I am ugglo myself and I do not expect hot women to fuck with me because I understand that they want equal to better looking guy.

Its not true that good looking people are vapid while ugglos have nice personality.

Usually its the opposite, ugly people had to deal with much more shit in life only because they are ugly and as result they are more bitter now.
>>
>>38523254
Well I never went to Bulgaria but I assumed it was similar to the rest of Eastern Europe. It's really bad luck to be born a short slav though, most people I met were over 180cm.

>>38523280
I had several friends in school here in Slovakia and almost all of them had a gf and some of them were fat or below average
>>
>>38523323
Well you just have to deal with it, you can't expect pretty girls to like you if you don't have something more to offer.
>>
>>38523336
Yes,it's true but that's generally because they're the most taboo thing ever in slav countries. You literally get sent to mental ward immediatly.
>tfw my doctor told me I will never be able to become a doctor because she'll write in I can't due to asocial
>>
>>38523336
Also,there is no NEETs here, there are usually people who finished university but can't find a job so they end up with wagecuck anyway. If you're not something like doctor or lawyer rip
>>
>>38523383
>t's really bad luck to be born a short slav though, most people I met were over 180cm.

Yep, even schoolgirls are my height or taller now. Average girls here often say loudly they want "real men" and proceed to describe them as tall and handsome, they don't give a single shit. Girls directly approach those guys and fight with other girls over them. Dudes like me are never talked to and treated as subhumans if we speak up about anything. Shit is fucking crazy.
>>
>>38523403
I'm not complaining. I perfectly understand my situation and people who say "lover ur standards xD" really makes me think. I'm not sex obsessed therefore lowering my standards will do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>38523420
Yeah that sucks, they might also be rare because of the peer pressure.

>>38523445
Yeah I know Slavs get almost no NEETbux so they still have to find some work

It is hard life, but I still like it here.
>>
>>38523477
They don't get it man, if you are a man and some ugly woman decides she wants you everyone expects you to immediately bend to her will, no matter what. I used to be a sex obsessed teenager but even then i passed, it just can't happen. The funniest thing is they say "hurr you can expect x/10 woman to like you" when with us is the same thing.
>>
>>38523477
Then you should find a girl for something eelse than looks, like similar interests
>>
>>38523530
>if you are a man and some ugly woman decides she wants you everyone expects you to immediately bend to her will, no matter what
Shit, this is correct. It's not even memeing when dad friends joke about their wifes "letting" to do this or that.
>Sex obsessed teenager
I never were one. I guess it was low T or something like that because it didnt happen - i never cares about kisses or sex.
>>
>>38523034
>They probably have the biggest beaty difference between men and women in Europe

No, there is plenty of good looking people.

Dressing well mean mean nothing desu.

If you have
>aesthetic face
>you are tall
>wide frame

You will look good in literally anything

But if you are babyfaced manlet you can spend 10k on clothes and it will not make you physically attractive.
>>
>>38523622
Very true, in fact the uglier and shorter you are the worse is if you wear great clothes, they just draw attention to your subhuman physical vessel. I started dressing as common as possible due to this reason.

>>38523536
lol girls don't even have real interests, they just breeze through what the mainstream points them at and some of them carry the interests and beliefs they adopted from their early fuckings with chad, if there is no physical attraction then i can't imagine the misery that would ensue of such relationship
>>
>>38523536
It's not like i'm going to be attracted towards girl with similar interests but unappealing looks.
>>
File: pepepsho.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
pepepsho.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>38523675
>Very true, in fact the uglier and shorter you are the worse is if you wear great clothes, they just draw attention to your subhuman physical vessel.

Once I was buying some clothes and stacy that was working there said something like:
>You look good in those clothes

Then after few minutes some chad was going out from fitting room and she said
>Those clothes look good on you

LMAO
>>
>>38523763
kek that's a brutal blackpill but at least it's good we realize that, most men live and die believing all the blue pill shit and just blame themselves for things out of their control

chad can wear a potato sack and be covered in pigshit and he will still get laid more than me walking out of a bugati with a 10k suit on
>>
File: 1497379651941.png (106KB, 854x435px) Image search: [Google]
1497379651941.png
106KB, 854x435px
>>38523763
You no longer have to carry that feel alone anon.
>>
Most people aren't attractive. Type a random male name into google and look at the pictures that come up.
>>
File: david.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>38523994
>type david

>this comes up
>>
File: V02dhKpD.jpg (32KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
V02dhKpD.jpg
32KB, 511x511px
>>38523994
>googled john smith
>>
>>38523994
Majority of people when think about ugly person thinks about somebody that look 5/10 at least.

While in reality there are people on this board who are 2-2/10.

Its shitty feeling when random people choose to sit next to hobo in public transport than next to you and some roasties make ewww noise or burst laughing when they pass by.
>>
>>38524048
>roasties make ewww noise or burst laughing when they pass by.

while i was in uni i had girls who knew me for years rountinely laugh while i pass and once some girl gagged when i passed by her and her friends

i don't know how i didn't kill myself back then
>>
My biggest regret is the fact that I gave up on life.

I was ugly as kid, I had beta mindset, but I had some friend in elementary school, but later I got bullied really heavily and I gave up on everything, it was this kind of logical fallacy "if I can not have what normie have then why should I do anything at all"?
It was retarded, but I could not help.

Now I could be as ugly as I am but at least I would have good job, enough money to afford such simple pleasures like new smartphone/pc/car.

Instead I am 29yo khv neet full of regrets

kek

>>38524083
When I was younger every situation like this would hit me hard.

It took me years to realize that those girls were just dumb sluts, most of them were vapid and stupid. Some of will manage to marry rich chad but majority will end up in dead end job as stand-by with clothes show trying to cuck some stem looser into marriage.

those girls opinions are irrelevant.

I wish I knew all of those 15 years ago kek.
>>
File: benjones.jpg (523KB, 1878x753px) Image search: [Google]
benjones.jpg
523KB, 1878x753px
>>38524040
A full name. I have just typed "Ben Jones" as an example. As you can see they're all top tier Chads
>>
>>38524188
thing is not all girls who do that are dumb sluts, i knew them for years and they were actually cool yet they still did it because to them i am not human worthy of empathy, it's like we are different species

generally everyone's opinions are irrelevant but if this is what people feel when they see me then suicide ideation is really justified
>>
>>38524048
Too bad we're not allowed to post pictures of ourselves anymore. I'm curious to see who's the ugliest poster on /r9k/.
>>
>>38524268

They're the most evil creatures on this planet, there is nothing worse. Some of the things I saw in high school........
>>
File: 1498511892011.jpg (26KB, 257x346px) Image search: [Google]
1498511892011.jpg
26KB, 257x346px
>>38524332
I think I'm way uglier than Stan and I also got memed for a bit too.
>>
>>38524499
You are the asian dude, right? You definitely look way better.
>>38524332
i'm pretty sure that objectively i am possibly the ugliest one from the ones who posted pics
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (26KB, 470x317px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
26KB, 470x317px
So robots, what about you is ugly? I'm a 20 year old chinlet but I'm saving up for a sliding genioplasty even if it means dropping my free ride stem major.

Normiehood here I come.
>>
>>38524586
My personality

I'm actually attractive but I'm basically not a real person and never will be.
>>
>>38524658
>I'm actually attractive
Why do robots always say this?
>>
>>38524578
>i'm pretty sure that objectively i am possibly the ugliest one from the ones who posted pics
Well then you're probably still one of the best looking people here, since actually ugly people like me never post pics. There probably are people here even far uglier than me and I'm far uglier than you, so you have no reason to complain.
>>
>>38519410
I genuinely don't get the meme of the guy on the left being unattractive. I've seen guys much lesser than him score qts in the 7-8 range. If he applied himself and got off 4chan he could probably get a gf in no time
>>
>>38524586
>big nose
>jaw narrower than rest of face
>dead, empty eyes
>somewhat of a chinlet but not that bad
>>
>>38524705
So just because someone has it even worse i have no right to complain, i fucking hate this "argument", i've had enough horrible experience to justify complaining for a few lifetimes
>>
>>38519410
guy on the left could literally be a fashion model

I'm not joking, I can picture him wearing those trendy winter coats on the shitty flyers that come to my house
>>
>>38524755
Probably true but atleast you're not me. And you aren't ugly, it's just that average isn't enough anymore. It sucks but probably only stacies will comment on that, while the rest of the world wont care. If you're legit ugly even guys will point it out.
>>
>>38524703
Because it seems like most people on here see ugliness as the defining trait of being a robot and they think if they were attractive things would change. If you're fucked in the head nothing will help.
>>
File: 1498094365266.png (182KB, 279x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498094365266.png
182KB, 279x331px
>>38524578
>implying
>chink eyes, flat nose, yellow skin, jawlet, manlet

m8, whites have more appeal than asians. I can't even hypothetically get with weebs since I'm the combination of two of the types of Asian they hate.
>>
>>38524846
Why not move to Asia?
>>
But normies don't think looks don't matter
>>
File: chico.jpg (92KB, 650x973px) Image search: [Google]
chico.jpg
92KB, 650x973px
>>38524805
>guy on the left could literally be a fashion model

haha holy fuck my sides

imagine me walking with dudes like pic related on the catwalk, everyone watching bursting with laughter, people going apeshit

maybe if that trend with the fat and ugly female models translates to men and the obscure becomes the new trendy cool thing

>>38524815
i once had a guy call me ugly but he was ugly too so i told him "have you ever seen a mirror" his grimace amused me, he didn't expect that

>>38524846
i saw a pic of you on soc recently, it looked very good, WAY better than most asian dudes, no way weeb girls would hate you, you definitely mog the average asian dude
>>
>>38524904
>he didn't expect that
Guy must have been in denial, when I get into an arguement, someone commenting on my looks is the first thing I expect.
>>
File: 1472020375873.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472020375873.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>38520632
>Stanley
>6
>>
>>38524904
>he didn't expect that
Guy must have been in denial, when I get into an argument, someone commenting on my looks is the first thing I expect.
>>
File: 9rJu0svq7tk.jpg (84KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9rJu0svq7tk.jpg
84KB, 667x1000px
>>38524877
I'm already in Asia. Most girls here go for Hapa Chad, though.

>>38524904
Being above average in my country isn't hard at all. I could say the same for you. White guys shorter, balder and older than you can get a super hot loyal gf here if you aren't autistic.
>>
File: Seulgi-1.jpg (27KB, 486x371px) Image search: [Google]
Seulgi-1.jpg
27KB, 486x371px
>>38525106
I am autistic though and broke though. I won't be able to get a Seulgi gf.
>>
>>38525106
I'm 6'1 and a chinlet, any chance I could get a 5/10 gf?
>>
File: 281x211.jpg (11KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
281x211.jpg
11KB, 281x211px
>>38525156
How chinlet are we talking about here? You'll be fine if you're Michael Cera tier.
>>
>>38525136
I bet you your money will afford you a comfortable lifestyle here if you're willing to put up with being surrounded by shit people.

Also, Tahitiboy best tomboy
>>
>>38525227
Yeah about that level, however I'm not as attractive
>>
File: Nose Surgery.jpg (1MB, 1458x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Nose Surgery.jpg
1MB, 1458x1776px
can you make me a better nose?
>>
>>38523332
Girl after girl I've been with, the ones I've fallen in love with as friends who have boyfriends, the ones who mess with two or more different guys as friends /dating and then come and fuck me at my house...

It's lonely dude. It's lonely and depressing to a large extent.

1) I've met some of the most amazing people. I've seen those of the people be what I call human at this point - lie, betray and disrespect the value of a relationship to the finest detail. It's like a wife kisses her husband on the lips as he wakes up to a warm breakfast in bed, and then proceeds to fuck her handsome neighbor who has been forming a very strong bond with her just by chatting. How can we trust one another? We can't. We have to find some sort of self reassurement that we just might make one another happy every now and then.
2) How can someone emotionally detach like this. Idk where I'm going with this anymore /r9k/, but tread lightly, careful always who you love, and form the strongest relationship you can.

Be ready to shoot a bitch if she acts up too
>>
>>38523323
>It's not about me deserving something but saying that even lowering standards wont make me attracted towards ugly girls.

Yeah I feel the same way. Its not shallow to want to be with someone you're actually attracted to. There would be no sexual orientations if looks didn't matter.
>>
>>38524904
That guy looks like a flaming faggot. You're far more masculine than him.
>>
>>38523332
You might not even get laid for a while
>>
File: seulgi3.jpg (241KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
seulgi3.jpg
241KB, 500x670px
>>38525291
no tomboys for me, just seulgi
>>38525568
i look like the missing link between the monkey and man compared to him
>>
>>38525598
This is why girls don't like you. You have a shit taste in men. Most girls wouldn't find that faggot attractive.
>>
>>38525647
>Most girls wouldn't find that faggot attractive.

On what fucking planet?
>>
gonna drop some redpills

>Studies have also suggested that women at peak fertility were more likely to fantasize about men with greater facial symmetry, and other studies have found that male symmetry was the only factor that could significantly predict the likelihood of a woman experiencing orgasm during sex.
>study concluded that women on average preferred the 6.5-inch (17 cm) penis in length both for long-term and for one-time partners. Penises with larger girth were preferred for one-time partners.
>Other studies have shown that heterosexual women often prefer men taller than they are rather than a man with above average height. While women usually desire men to be at least the same height as themselves or taller
>Women, on average, tend to be more attracted to men who have a relatively narrow waist, a V-shaped torso, and broad shoulders
>>
>>38520126
It works both ways tho. If im ugly all my shitty problems are to blame to my ugly ass. I think truth is somewhere in the middle. That being said, ones never get to date tens, only veeeeery rarely.
>>
>>38524332
The thing is, the only people who were posting pic were looking for validation or do not think that they were that ugly.

Truly ugly people would not even consider posting their face online, they would end up like this guy from Call of Pussy
>>
>>38525918
i don't want to depress you but

your looks affects your life far more than you think. it can affect your job prospects, it can implicate your relationship with your friends or even get you in a conflict with your own family.
i wish i haven't known those things
>>
>>38525993
>or even get you in a conflict with your own family.
wtf how
>>
>>38526052
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/03/health/ugly-children-may-get-parental-short-shrift.html
>>
File: aid43580-728px-Fight-Step-15.jpg (34KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
aid43580-728px-Fight-Step-15.jpg
34KB, 728x546px
>>38519410
The guy on the left is actually pretty ugly, round manchild face, no chin no jaw, weird look in the eye. You guys need to go out
>>
>>38526109
Hmm, I'm pretty ugly but my Chad/Stacy parents love the shit out of me, not an only child either.
>>
Absolutely no one really thinks this. It's something people say so uggos aren't mass jumping off of bridges. Similar to size doesn't matter.
>>
>>38525598
vulpes your problem is actually low confidence, that time when you were skinny and tanned you actually looked good. post a picture on /soc/ and let people rate you. also, girls from eastern europe have the lowest standards. i once went to poland and ugly guys were with beautiful women everywhere.
>>
>>38519410
The bigger question is - why is something so relatively useless (compared to size, strength, intelligence) so crucial in determining so many things?
>>
>>38525647
>being this bluepilled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ
Read the comments faggot.
>>
>>38525647
>This is why girls don't like you. You have a shit taste in men.

ebin

>>38526282
look what i said about confidence - >>38520258

soc rates are useless but even then most girls rate me lower than most other men

girls here certainly don't have low standards, i never see ugly guys with beautiful women here
>>
>>38519410
kek the guy on the left looks like a fucking bitmoji
>>
>>38520684
>sighlet
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>38519410
They only matter to you if you identify as your body and hold your sense of self to how your body looks and what people think of it. This is ultimately unimportant to who you are. Everything that people on this board hold to be important and cry over, isn't.
>>
>>38524586
>Small butt-chin which looks awful in profile
>Yellow crooked teeth
>Deeply set eyes
>Droopy Eyelids
>Weird Earlobes
>Lack of jaw definition
>Acne + acne scars
>Receding hairline (i'm only 24)
>Shit beard genetics
And that's only my face.
>>
>>38523332
If you're not confident in who you are you aren't getting laid in that week, it's just going to be friend zone.
>>
>>38527475
ever considered surgery?
>>
>>38527334
eggman is actually ugly but still has confidence

why are soc rates useless?

also only perfect bimbo eastern girls has high standards
>>
>>38527504
Only for droopy eyelids. Chin is bad but there's something about it that gives me weird look.
>>
>>38527615
chin is way more important than the droopy eyelids imo, get a sliding genioplasty
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (716KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
716KB, 1932x2576px
Confidence still matters too much tho... I'm like a 7+ but I get 0 pusi cause I'm terrified of socializing lmao I wanna die
>>
File: 1495526230377.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1495526230377.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>38520109
>Chin so sharp you can slice bread with it
>>
>>38527637
Sure i dont like my chin but i'm not that insecure that i'd actually consider plastic surgery.
>>
>>38527593
soc has called me ugly every time like sub 4. in real life i'm usually called pretty/cute/hansom/good looking and have never been single in 12 years and have also never asked a girl out in my life, only ever been asked out... so like soc is pants on head retarded and so insecure that they pass that insecurity out to others
>>
>>38524040
David Laid ?
>>
>>38527739
Maybe you are just really bad at taking photos of yourself
>>
>>38520632
Stanley pls go away you ugly fuck
>>
>>38527334
i think you look fine but what do i know
>>
File: chad.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>just take more shower and talk to her bro :^)
>>
>>38519410
They just say that so that they don't seem like bad people
A large part of being a normal fag is lying
>>
>>38528930
Guys like this would look a lot worse if they didn't take care of themselves
Being a disgusting fat fuck with shit hygiene lowers you by at least 3 points
>>
>>38527883
lol or maybe soc just wants everyone to look the exact same
>>
>>38529036
What does shit hygiene even mean?

All what guy from pic related has to do is shower everyday, brush teeth and use some moist for his haircut, trim face every few days.

but on lazy mode he could shave his head and face on 3mm every 7days and he would look good because his facial structure is good.

Its hard to see on this pic but he is ~195cm tall
>>
I'm good looking but socially stunted
Girls saw me as a mysterious fag, several guys told me they wanted to rape me.
Eh, honestly don't care that much but looks and first impression do actually matter.
>>
>>38528930
dude no joke if you ever walk around guys who complain about never getting women more than half of them smell like shit wrapped in bacon
>>
>>38529200
195cm is a death sentence for trying to get girls. That guy has to rely on photoshop and every single trick in the book to try to not look deformed.
>>
>>38529310
how... how is 6'4" deformed? besides being too tall to live a comfy life i mean?
>>
>>38529310
>195cm is a death sentence
lol
>>
People say this to be polite. And I don't think anyone reeeeally says it besides virtue signalling girls. I dunno. What would you rather people tell you? "Oh yeah, nobody will ever want to fuck you because you're ugly. Better just give up."?
>>
>>38529412
He's actually not wrong, almost all guys around that height look like weird gremlins deformations and their height is an illness
>>
>>38519410
>tfw not even going to bother looking in this thread because there is probably an army of normies who claim looks don't matter
>>
>>38519410
Be completely honest, the guy on the left isn't considered ugly right? He's a 6 at worst, most would probably say a 7/10
>>
>>38519482
He looks like shit now, don't know why he went for the hobo look. If you go back about 10 years ago he was decently good looking, definitely enough to get a wife to stay with him for a little while
>>
>>38520329
I gave up trying to fight for this board, we had no weapons to fight with, no power, no determination.
Everyday I come to this place I see 30 odd threads hidden from the list of filters I have on, shit like "fembot" and "trap" was how it started out. They got so creative with the thread names that I now have a list of about 40 filtered words, I hate it.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.