[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think that the fear of pedophiles is too much in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

File: Girl at Store.png (703KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Girl at Store.png
703KB, 600x399px
Anyone else think that the fear of pedophiles is too much in today's society?

I was at the grocery store today when I saw a girl, probably about 7, with a weird design on her shirt. I stared at her for a moment trying to figure out what it was, when her mother popped out of nowhere, snarled and glared at me, then quickly took her daughter elsewhere. I don't think the interaction lasted more than 5 seconds, defiantly not enough time to try to label me as some scum of the earth who might abduct a child. Whole interaction just left me feeling like shit, even though I don't think I did anything wrong.
>>
>>38518091
Absolutely you aren't allowed to find children cute or enjoy their presence unless you have your own kids with you.

>Finding little girls cute makes me a paedophile

ok
>>
>>38518117
This is so fucking obvious it's not even funny
>in the park
>little girl comes up to me
>Hands me a flower
>bend down and accept, ask her her name, etc
>Her mother comes RUNNING over and grabs the girl
>Just as my son comes up to me to ask me to push him on the swing
>Mother relaxes and lets go of the girl, starts telling the now confused girl that it's alright to talk to me
>Mother tries flirting with me

Society is dumb, we should go back to a tribal state desu
>>
>>38518091
The fear of pedophiles today is extremely high. I avoid all contact with little girls because you'll get branded as suspicious if you even so much as talk to them.
>>
I'm not sure it's a problem with society per se. Some parents are more paranoid and protective than others.
>>
>>38518181
It's okay if you are working in a place where kids are, I often smile and talk to the children at the country club and none of the parents seem to mind.

But it's because i'm working and I have a uniform i guess makes them more at ease
>>
>>38518310
That and you're a staple; I'm assuming a majority of those kids are also regulars or the parents at least see you there enough. Same goes for when I run class (martial arts) and the parents don't even mind that I hug the students and pick them up, etc. but I've got to be careful with new students
>>
Some parents and people in general are just overprotective of children and society and news cycles give off warped views of how dangerous strangers tend to be.

They like shelter their kids from everything, not just strangers
>>
There was a local story last year where two men just sitting on a bench in a park messing with their phones were accused of being paedos and taking pictures of kids in a playpark at the other end. The police were called, the men were spoken to and their phones checked but of course nothing came of it. However the parent who reported them also took a picture of them and posted it all on social media accusing them of being paedos anyway.

It's pretty worrying all this stuff. When I go out I usually listen to music on my phone, but knowing I could be accused of taking pics of kids if I so much as get the phone out and change a track is quite worrying. Seeing as I'm a social autist I know I've almost got a bullseye on my chest.
>>
>>38518091
It has gotten to the point where people will ignore and avoid kids who appear in the need for help

Poetic justice
>>
Got a couple of stories

>Be on a bus when I was around 19
>Messing with my phone with a friend
>Trying to see the screen better so hold it up
>Girl on seat opposite probably about 11 or 12 looks over just at that moment
>See from corner of my eyes that her eyes are going wide in a sort of creeped out expression
>She begins moving to a different seat
>As she begins moving it dawns on me that she probably though I was taking a picture of her
>Me and friend laugh about it

>Shopping a couple years ago
>All the checkouts are full so just go to the nearest one
>Notice a little girl anywhere between 6 - 8yo staring at me the entire time I'm putting my stuff on the conveyor belt
>Once done I look down and give her a smile
>Her eyes go wide in a sort of horrified/disgusted state
>She goes and stands on the other side of her mother

>Out driving one day trying to find somewhere
>End up in some dead end road
>Phone has shit signal so can't use maps
>Girl is walking past
>About to ask her where the fuck I am but then sense dawns on me as to how fucking suspicious it would look
>Tfw you can't even ask a loli a simple question without the fear of the pedo accusation looming over you
>>
>>38518091
that pedophilephobia has become completely retarded.

anyone, any time, any place can be called a pedo if looking at a younger human being, doesn't even matter if said younger human being is actually of legal age...
>>
>>38518091
just keep this in mind:

looking - good
touching - bad
>>
>>38518091
if you are a white male alone you better not even glance, drive by schools or playgrounds, enter a mall or to a beach or pool.
>>
>>38518091
>in today's society
*in the USA
If you go to another country people aren't that psychotic.
In some countries it even isn't that big of a deal e.g. japan
>>
>sitting at a bus stop
>looking at phone
>suddenly wtf a little girl climbs into my lap out of the blue and says hi to me and giggles
>absolutely frozen because who'd honestly have expected this
>a wild mom appears and starts to go "What are you doing to her you cre-"
>nowadays little background, this was when dad made me work at a friends of his construction company
>shit hours, heavy duty labor for a neet whose never visited a gym
>never enough sleep, probably been sick for a few days due to a diet of mostly coffee and some instant noodles
>I have the darkest bags ever under my eyes, I'm even more pale than I usually is, my hair is an absolute mess from not showering and I have popped a vein in my eye
>I give her the most depressed, uninterested, deadpan look of absolute despair as I just Stare at her
>the mom stops and pauses, and then a lot more less aggressively just tells her daughter to come and leave the man alone while I am telling her to shoot me so I cam die and not go to work with my eyes all the while
>little girl tells me bye and the two leave hurriedly while I just keep staring at them
If it was not the lack of sleep and being completely uninterested in carrying on living I probably would have been a pool of autism and spaghetti and having received pedo accusations
>>
>>38518504
They probably just thought you were ugly.
>>
>>38518671
>a wild mom appears
You have to go back.
>>
>>38518660
I think it's worse if your not white desu
>>
>>38518691
Never my pokeballs
>>
>>38518671
Sometimes its good to act "dead inside" or disabled;

I avoided many a fight with normie Chads (who wanted to show off beating me up in front of Stacey) by acting like I was mentally challenged and going "huuuh?" while they were "you wanna take this outside huh? huh? uh? uh? uh? bro! wtf! come at me!". It's hilarious letting them get worked up ready to fight only to realize that if they do they'll be accused of beating a cripple up.
>>
>>38518713
Why would Stacy care about you or me? In elementary school my classmate who had hearing aids who was a lot more athletic than me was pushing me in the arm or something and the girl at the table got mad when I did something back. We exist to be stepped on. Stacy will always defend our betters
>>
This probably doesn't happen to normal people. Most of the people who post here, myself included, probably look the part of a pedophile, and on top of that lack the social cues required to function in normie society.
>>
>>38518671
Buses are the worst.
>Be in big city, so have a bus where some of the seats point inwards and have tons of standing room
>Big group of kids get on, some school field trip for 4th graders(~9 year olds for non-Americans)
>One girl stands in front of me, plants her buttcheeks around the pole attached to my chair
>keeps moving up and down, rocking back and forth with the bus in her yoga pants
>keeps looking back towards me and giggling as I'm trying to read a book
>probably the most attention I got from a female in two years besides the woman who was obviously trying to get free stuff from me and became violent when I didn't immediately reciprocate
Damn these loli temptresses.
>>
>>38518091
Media blows up all our fears for these reasons: -when the presented media includes at least one of our fears, we are interested in it -the easiest way to manipulate people is to trigger their fears.
Also these facts are really a MAIN PROBLEM in todays society. Thats why we are so fearful and negatice towards strangers todays. It ruined society even more than social media and smartphones.
>>
>>38518881
>besides the woman who was obviously trying to get free stuff from me and became violent when I didn't immediately reciprocate
Wat? Elaborate on this pls
>>
>>38518947
>part of the three horrid months I was working retail
>woman comes in, probably ~40, actually probably younger but face ravaged by meth
>comes and tries to buy a bottle of booze, it's about 14$
>she only had 9$ and change in her purse
>she tries to say something like 'you know we could be good friends, and friends let friends get discounts'
>she pulls on her blouse, revealing about 4 yards of a sunspotted saggy tit before she got to her nipple
>The only way I could think of to apply a discount if I wanted to would be the measly 15% employee discount that doesn't work on cigs or alcohol
>try to explain this, she starts screaming about what a fag I am and slams her fist on the table, starts flinging her purse around like she's about to hit me
>6'5" coworker comes around the corner, shouts 'Hey' in a deep voice
>She takes one look at him and runs out the door, taking the bottle with her
I regret every moment of that job
>>
>>38518366
it's worse than that, just be falsely accused can get you burned alive in the street in the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478285/Innocent-man-burned-death-vigilante-neighbours-mistook-paedophile.html

fuck up world desu
>>
>>38519124
lol you meet all sorts of weird people working in retail right?
>>
As a male, any interations with children are not worth it. Doesnt matter if you have your own with you, scoccer moms and conclusion-acrobats will pounce on you for being anywhere near a child. We've read the stories here on 4chan and elsewhere that people go into irrational, paranoid rage and misconstrue anything and everything a male does to be predatory in nature. Even if you're sitting down and minding your own business near a playground, on your phone or supervising your own young charges, there is a non-zero chance that police will suddenly show up and question you with reports from "Concerned Citizens" and ask/make you leave.

If you see a young child in distress somewhere Robots, do not approach and do not acknowledge them. At most, tell a relevant employee or supervising figure that there is a lost child and then move on. There is a reason there is so few men in primary teaching and childcare roles, parents assume that any guy who likes kids and works well around them is a secret pedo.

Someone post that sweet justice story of the Dad who got harassed by some feminist whales and their leashed cuck-boys for taking his nieces to the park and ending up getting reamed by the judge and the anon in court.
>>
And Normie's get confused why some of us refuse to talk to people...
>>
>>38519256
I only worked there three months, and most of it was moving product from the back to the shelves. So most of my interactions with customers were point them to the bathrooms or to various product.
>>
>>38518091
Were you leering? I smile and wave at kids all the time in public and no parents every give me a hard time, they usually smile at me and we move along with our lives.
>>
>>38518504
>>38518679
This
Honenstly if a kid is scared of you it s because your face is ugly af and scare them.
>>
I don't really have this problem, at least not that I've noticed. More often it'll be a parent apologizing for their child pointing at me and yelling in their amazement at my long hair.
>>
>>38518713
Lad society thinks it's funny for autists and schizos to get beat up or bullied. Only physical cripples get any sympathy from normies
>>
>>38518091
I actually have some stories to tell.

>walking back home
>passing by my elementary school
>stare into the school's playground as I'm walking by
>I stared for about 5 seconds
>when i look ahead again there are two guys staring at me
>they have disgusted expressions like they think I'm a pedophile
>cannot even look at my own elementary school

this one is more about women than children.

>be me in school
>it's lunch time and I'm walking somewhere with my friends
>notice this guy from school who always dresses weirdly
>note that this guy is always accompanied by a female friend and another male friend
>stare into what he's wearing
>not in a judgmental sense, just wondering how he thinks that's a decent way for a human being to dress
>just keep staring at him with a blank face
>nothing really happens so far
>this happens some other days, he appears and I stare
>at the end of the year
>the girl that he was always accompanied by is giving me disgusted looks
>one time she passes by me intentionally moving her hips seductively
>don't even look at her body
>don't know what's up and ignore it
>realize a few days later that she thought I was staring into her body the entire time
>when I was staring at her awkward friend
I concluded that in today's society, a man can't even stare at a 2 meter radius around any woman.
>>
It's manufactured fear, just like the communists in the 40s 50s.
>>
>>38519761
>Not taking the communist threat to freedom and democracy seriously
Commies are taking over america right now you dunce.
>>
>>38519816
Sounds like a good thing to me to be honest
>>
>>38518181
>We should go back to a tribal state
We are still there subconciously.
The literal scenario you greentexted was a perfect example of acting on animal instincts.
>>
>>38518091
Are you seriously blaming families for protecting their children? Pedos are lurking EVERYWHERE. Maybe you haven't spent time with a child/young family member in public, especially a female child. EVERYWHERE, man.
>>
>>38520232
I would hardly call an autist sitting on a bench playing with his phone a potential child rapist
>>
>>38519318
>conclusion-acrobats
nice

women truly are a constant source of unapologetic disappointment
>>
>>38519761
Uh except communists actually were taking over places and overthrowing governments. Are you retarded?
>>
>>38520232
Statistically speaking 1.It's not really a growing issue or anything like that, and 2.It's usually family members
>>
>>38518671
>must look like a monster so people won't flip out and accuse you of looking like a monster

how did we end up here
>>
when my cousins come over they always run up to my room to watch me play video games, and of course ask to. Their parents trust me but sometimes some old hag aunt we have would "barge" in "stealthily" despite me hearing her coming from miles away with a clear intent to catch me being a creep.
Hanging out with my cousins and kids in general just made me want kids of my own

that will probably never happen though haha ha
>>
>>38519949
if you call tens if not hundreds of thousands killed, vast swathes of people sent to die, incompetent nepotism taken to it's highest level sprinkled with delightful flavours like zersetzung of Stasi fame, maoist guilt/humiliation/public hate sessions etc, before it all collapses as the ruling party drop all pretense of being communist and just cling to power with a brutal fist but with the capability and lack of moral fibre of current American intelligence agencies, thus possibly enabling foreign countries to find a justification to intervene on american soil, then yes

yes
>>
I just take my nephew to the playground so I can creep on children and be the "cool" uncle
>>
>>38519949
if you've ever actually been outside of your house and dealt with the general public you'd know that communism would never work.
>>
>>38518091
Less than 50 years ago it was perfectly acceptable for random strangers to talk to and even touch a kid on the shoulder or pat their head. Now you get stone melting glares if you so much as look at a kid.
>>
>>38518091
I check out little girls in public and no one has ever said anything to me. Maybe my autism aura is strong enough to repel normies, or maybe I just look too pathetic to be considered a threat.
>>
>>38518504
It's probably because you're ugly or overly masculine. Nobody ever accuses Chad of being a peso.
>>
>>38518707
Everybody thinks whites are pedos because the ones that get caught are usually old white guys.
>>
>>38518091
No, it's not nearly enough. Pedos need to burn.

Societal mistrust is just thanks to our wonderful heterogeneous society and moral inversion.
>>
>>38519949
How's it feel being mentally retarded?
>>
>>38518091
Aren't kids more likely to meet pedo's online nowadays anyway? Most parents are too tech illiterate to monitor their kids online.
>>
>>38519318
I have an uncle who got accused of being a pedo because he glanced inside a kids bathroom to make sure there wasn't a pedo in there, and some fat fucking cow cries rape and nearly ruins his teaching career.

Never trust toasties, the guy had 2 kids himself and was such a nice guy that he kept his cool and didn't throttle the rancid bitch for trying to land him in jail.
>>
>>38522254
>le psuedo "edgy" normalfag post that is not actually edgy but instead just status signals acceptance of societal norms
back to r/the_donald with you
>>
Now, mothers being protective of their children would've been certainly fine, had this been practiced when the rate of crime related to pedophilia was high. It has lowered. Hysteria is fucking bullshit
>>
>>38522343
You can get a little girl to show you her ass and shit on sites like periscope. I wonder how they'll feel when they're old enough to understand what they were doing
>>
>>38520232
A surprising number of people have suppressed pedo tendencies, it's just that most people never act on them.
>>
>>38522359
>le niggers and shitskins are the problem
>not feminists and faggots
Whites are the biggest dindus when it comes to accepting responsibility for the moral decay of society.

Niggers did not invent feminism, fag rights, open marriages, slut culture and raising kids trangender. Whites did

>b-but muh high IQ
>muh inventions
All your IQ and inventions are used to justify and enable degeneracy.

Accelerate white genocide
>>
>>38518091

I hate other people's kids. I avoid them. Sometimes I smile at them or wave, but I don't stare at them or go out my way to interact with them.

Most pedos are males; not females. I don't think there's some type of witch hunt. It's a fact. I would trust a woman over a man with my child if I was forced to choose. I think most people would trust females over males as well. Females are seen as nurturing and motherly.

And no OP the fear of Pedos is not too much. I've had several run-ins myself with pedos as a kid. Two instances were stranger older men tried to lure me; one into his car to look for his lost dog, and another time at grocery store were a man followed me and kept talking to me. He wanted to show me something outside.

I fucking hate pedos and I hope they all burn in hell.
>>
>>38522422
Not him, but I have never used periscope

Any tips on how to meet lolis and have the strip for me?
>>
>>38518091
I noticed less people in my area celebrate Halloween. probably cause pedophiles
>>
>>38522430
Most people (including me) are non-exclusives, so we rarely have the urge to act on them because there are so many hot adult sluts around
>>
>>38522543
I don't know, I just keep searching rooms until I find a cute little girl and sometimes(read rarely) someone will convince her into doing it. I should start capping those
>>
>>38520232
Maybe you're a retard, because most of rapes is the doing a member of the family.
>>
>>38518091
>little girl falls off a bridge while her mom isn't looking
>she is drowning and will die unless someone jumps in to save her
>several men just watch as she slowly drowns
>only female around is an old woman who's too feeble to swim
>little girl dies
>dead, lifeless body floats face down in the water
>cops arrive and question the men
>cops: "why didn't you save her?"
>guy: "I was afraid I'd be branded a pedophile for doing so, and forced to register myself as a sex offender"

Seriously, fuck this planet. All of this pedophile witch-hunting has scared men so badly they can't even LOOK at a child without people instantly assuming they're some kind of perverted child molestor.
>>
>>38518504
>a couple of stories
>it was actually a few
you filthy fucking liar...
>>
You don't look at other people's children. Ever. When you're outside and you see a kid running around you should immediately look away as if they're not there, otherwise you'll look like a massive weirdo.
>>
>>38522634
thanks

going to periscope now
>>
>>38522422
You mean how they'll feel when they're old enough to be guilted by their retarded friends for being sluts at a slightly earlier age than socially acceptable? Those are the real monsters, not me.
>>
>>38518091
I think there is, yes. This is because losing one's child is one of the greatest fears a good parent could have, and the thought that someone would hurt them, especially sexually,
in their perceived innocence is horrific and disgusting beyond anything else to them. Naturally it makes good fodder for news, security firms, schools, whatever else have you that could make some money of these terrified parents. It also prepares us for a police state, because now people want more surveillance, more regulated Internet, more police, tighter school security complete with guards and metal detectors, and it makes loners or people with children who are more isolated from other parents and children more suspect.

Not to say that we shouldn't take it seriously, but it is being exploited.

>>38518504
The 6-8 yo is probably just the kid being shy. I wouldn't worry about it. As for the driving story, I think so long as you didn't frame the question suspiciously it wouldn't look bad. If you said, "Excuse me, but I am lost. Could you tell me where I am?" it would be far more acceptable than, say, "Could you get in the car and direct me to the way out?"

>>38518660
This depends on where you live. Of course, I live in an area where the older Baby Boomers still call black people Negroes and get legitimately upset if they see one just turning around in their driveway.

>>38519169
That's wonderful. I feel horrible for the man, but I get schadenfreude from how these people must feel realising they burned an innocent man to death off unfounded rumours. Of course, some of them probably don't care, because they think that even if it is a threat, it is justified.

>>38519419
Once again, it might be location. I live in a small town where people at least nod to each other, so you don't have the rampant paranoia that seems to define other places with kids.
>>
>>38523058
I mean whoring themselves on the internet for old men to masturbate at age 10. That'd fuck up most normalfags, no need to get all defensive
>>
>>38522776
No, the secret is to just deflect back if anyone calls you out on it. Give 'em the old "If you think there's something sexual about this then maybe you're the one with the problem".
>>
File: 1500328978553.jpg (40KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1500328978553.jpg
40KB, 453x604px
>>38522491
Getting raped as a kid isnt half bad anon. i was fucked by my cousin when i was around 6 or 7 and i came out just fine
>>
>>38523105
Usually making a bunch of people feel happy is a good thing. The only issue here is that people think that sex is bad and that pedophiles shouldn't be happy.
>>
>>38523149
> i came out just fine
You are posting on /r9k/
>>
>>38523149
Were you at least cute? It baffles me how many pedos are willing to molest ugly children. I mean, if you're going to do what is seen as one of the most despicable things someone can do you may at least do it with someone gorgeous.
>>
>>38523354
Most child molesters are either horny middle school students or stupid drunk people.
>>
>>38521575
>sometimes some old hag aunt we have would "barge" in "stealthily" despite me hearing her coming from miles away with a clear intent to catch me being a creep
How do those situations typically play out?
>>
>>38522491
>instances were stranger older men tried to lure me
I remember a situation like this as a child, I think I was 7 and me and my sisters were at a playground on the swings, and a man without a child was trying to get me and my sis to go over to him outside of the playground near some trees/bushes by telling us there was something he wanted to show us, it was weird and I knew there was something off about the guy. Obviously neither of us went to him.
>>
post some cute 8 year old dat ass
>>
>>38523117
It's not just sexual, it makes you look like a child yourself. Adults don't look at strange kids they don't know.
>>
>>38523527
I think I've seen studies where most child molester fit the description of 'horny sociopath' rather than 'attracted to minors'
>>
>>38518091
>At hairdressers
>sitting down wait for the worker bored of looking at my ugly mug
>look to the side
>little girl pretty cute big smile at me for some reason
>quickly turn my head way
>the speed at which i turn my head nearly rips a black hole into the universe
>>
>>38523998
Well yeah, you want to stick your dick somewhere and you have this cute, gullible meathole that will follow you if you'll bullshit you her hard enough and as opposed to women can't take on even the weakest manlet
>>
>>38524150
And here we'd have an example of a sociopath rather than someone who actually likes children.
>>
>>38522491
>nurturing and motherly

No.
>>
>>38518091
good thing I fucking despise children
>>
It probably is a little too much. But if I was a parent, I wouldn't like some weirdo staring at my kid either. So I kinda understand. That's why I ignore all children.
>>
>any time I walk through an isle at a store
>if there is a woman with a child, she will look at me, and grab her child and hold it until I walk past

I must look real creepy
>>
>>38518091
pretty sure that idea has even been made into a stand-up segment by Louis CK or somebody a few years back, don't remember exactly.
>>
>>38519761
Communists in the 40s in particular killed ten times as many people as the holocaust did in their slave labor gulags. The majority of the people who went to the gulags never left.
>>
File: 1493261635951.jpg (629KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1493261635951.jpg
629KB, 500x629px
>child smiles at adult stranger
>adult stranger looks away and ignores child with all his/her ( but usually his ) might for fear of being accused of being a paedophile
>repeat every time child tries interacting with adults they don't know
>a whole generation of children grow up with less empathy for strangers
>the next generation will be more susceptible to joining gangs, cults, and extremist ideological groups which pit their particular tribe against the soulless strangers
>>
>>38518091
One guy glared at me when i glanced at his daughter.
>>
>>38524779
This generation is of a bunch of pussy muh fee fees faggots. Hell I an't believe I miss the baby boomers
>>
>>38524779
That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
>>
File: 1500489416420.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1500489416420.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
Im kind of offended at the fact that THEY would assume something like that just by looking at me
>>
A little boy said hello to me today. I pretty much sprinted out of there
>>
>>38521575
>Hanging out with my cousins and kids in general just made me want kids of my own
Same here desu. Most of my cousins are younger than me so I have a soft spot for kids in general, but I have to be careful when talking to kids which is lame as fuck.

My family doesn't mind me playing with the younger kids though. They know I wouldn't do anything suspicious and simply accept that I am just good with kids.
>>
>>38519318
Don't worry, I've seen The Hunt, you won't find me anywhere near a child
>>
>>38522480
>Niggers did not invent feminism, fag rights, open marriages, slut culture and raising kids trangender. Whites did
We both know very well who the (((real))) culprit is.
>>
>>38521575
I've had a similar experience.
>I always tend to get along really well with kids
>I always play vidya with my nephews in my room
>One day parents decide to throw a party
>See two kids I haven't seen in a long time
>They're obviously bored
>Invite them to play vidya with my nephews, cousins, and I
>Close my room door because the party was loud
>Everything is fine and we're all having fun
>Suddenly my brother comes barging in
>Demands that I leave the door open
>I refuse
>He gets mad
>I tell him to fuck off
>We end up fighting
Appearantly the kids mom was being a massive bitch and had been throwing a fit over it.
>>
>>38518707
Nope. They just assume you're a criminal if you're not white, and dumb normalfags (especially women) can only hold one profile in their minds at a time. Which is funny, because most of the actual pedos that get caught are mexicans - read your local paper enough, and you'll see it's pretty disproportional in that direction (uncles screwing their nieces is a tradition). But it's older/creepy white guys that get in the evening news - wouldn't want to profile them minorities!
>>
>>38523079
>>it wouldn't look bad. If you said, "Excuse me, but I am lost. Could you tell me where I am?

It's still not worth the risk desu.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.