[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What Pisses You Off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
What gets your blood boiling?

>Parents have a child for no reason other than "starting a family xddddddd"
>Raise it for 18 years telling it to be grateful it exists and gets taken care of
>Once it hits 18 they start charging it rent or kick it out
>>
File: dont complain.jpg (304KB, 1061x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dont complain.jpg
304KB, 1061x1100px
No matter how many men complain about having been mutilated, people will keep denying it.
>>
people who don't stop at stop signs
>>
>>38518121
>People who don't indicate

It's like everyone thinks they're for decoration, they slam on their breaks and turn off THEN indicate. How do so many people fail to grasp the point of them.
>>
>>38518022
That barber who keeps fucking trying to make small talk. I kept giving her noncommittal answers but the bitch just wouldn't give up until I said "I'm not obligated to answer your questions."

>In before "Ooooh so edgy xdddddddd"
I had an appointment after the haircut and I needed to think everything through but the bitch kept distracting me. Honestly made my blood boil.
>>
>>38518237
Did she get pissed and fuck up your hair?
>>
>>38518219
You'd think the fact that they're called INDICATORS as in you're INDICATING WHERE YOU ARE FUCKING GOING would help people realise their use
>>38518237
this pisses me off too, like I understand you can talk and focus on doing a haircut, but sometimes people just don't want to talk. I'm studying to be a barber and I HATE making small talk with people, I just want to focus on giving you the best looking haircut. I'm considering opening a barber called "No Chat, Just Cuts"
>>
>>38518272
No, she apologized and shut up for the rest of the session, only asking me if I wanted gel in my hair in the end. Haircut turned out fine, though I wouldn't have cared even if she did fuck it up.

>>38518283
Maybe I actually wouldn't hate getting haircuts if there was such a place around.
>>
>>38518219
>if they're called turn signals, why would I use them if i'm changing lanes?
>>
>>38518022
What makes me even more angry than that is when breeders have kids but don't put any thought into beyond
>it's natural XD
>everyone does it
>mad virgin?!?!
And then expect you or the kids to be happy about being born
>>
>>38518501
Because there's no justification for having kids.

It's a selfish decision made by selfish people and they always end up regretting it
>>
>>38518554

it's literally the purpose of all biological organisms.
>>
>>38519370
So what.

I'm not a dumb animal I'd rather spend my time doing enjoyable things than raising a baby that didn't even want to be born
>>
File: IMG_2015.jpg (14KB, 119x125px)
IMG_2015.jpg
14KB, 119x125px
>>38519370
See
>>38519395
Appeals to Nature are the weakest of fallacies
>>
>>38518022
Agreed.
Especially when the parents aren't stable or wise enough to raise a child, then the child thinks it's normal and grows to do the same, it's a cycle of breeding bacteria. Life is shit, I wouldn't want to grant anyone with the curse of living.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.