[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want my neetbux, but my 3-rd world shithole doesn't have it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: apu sad 2.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu sad 2.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
I want my neetbux, but my 3-rd world shithole doesn't have it
>>
At least you got to keep your foreskin. R-right?
>>
>>38517894
There is no point in foreskin if you never ever
>>
>>38517898

Sure there is. You can play with it yourself...that's one of the best parts of having one.
>>
I wonder what life would be like if I wasn't born in Australia.

If I had no autism bux.

If I had no nice apartment in the most liveable city in the world.

Schizoids aren't made for this world, but at least I have my own comfortable space and basic income in the form of autism bux.
>>
>>38517950
you have your own apartment with neetbux?
>>
>>38517877
Just move to germany or UK as a refugee or some shit, soak up the niggerbux + neetbux
>>
>>38517969
My parents bought me the apartment shortly after my mental disorders were clinically diagnosed. The autism bux came shortly after.

The basic income is very easy to live on with no rent or mortgage to pay.
>>
>>38518007
you fucking lucky bastard. you getting like 500/fortnight?
>>
>>38517877
>I want my neetbux, but my 3-rd world shithole doesn't have it
This is what every refugee crossing mediterranean sea to yurop actually thinks.
>>
>>38517998
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
unless you want lynching in the upcoming race wars
>>
>>38517950
>the most liveable city in the world.
you better not be talking about melbourne.. they were caught red handed covering up 'gang initiation shootings' here during the last 5 years, which was caused in the first place by our notoriously corrupt courts.
its as dangerous as any city in the U.S now, and they have the balls to call it the most 'liveable' city.
>>
>>38517877
Sounds like you need to get off your ass and become a productive member of your third-world society, Abdul.

And stay there, too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.