[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst thing you done to a fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: violence-women.png (171KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
violence-women.png
171KB, 500x300px
>Make her fall in love with me
>pretend I have feelings for her
>pretend like she is something special
>tell her I love her
>all so she would started to take birth control pills
>then dumping her for another girl
>because she was on birth control
>>
I don't get it what was the purpose of your story
>>
>>38517309
>Make her fall in love with me
>pretend I have feelings for her
>pretend like she is something special
>tell her I love her
>at the height of the relation dump her for not being a virgin
>watch the breakdown in pure joy

That's right, J. Fuck off sideways.
>>
>Worst thing you done to a fembot
Existing
>>
File: vomit.jpg (56KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
56KB, 500x366px
>>38517309
This wasn't really my fault.

>Be me in College 2014
>Obese girl who is nice to talk to but definitely not physically attractive becomes friends with me
>She starts flirting every now and then, I ignore it
>She starts getting more bold and sending me sexual hints through text.
>mfw
>She gets tired of me and publicly posts on my Facebook wall "Why don't you like me! What is wrong with you!?"
>Sick of her shit I post a simply comment saying "Because you're fat."
>Everyone in College called me a scumbag and hated me for the rest of the year.

Apparently not being attracted to someone is sexist.
>>
>>38517448
>make her gf
>take her to the gym
>she gets thin
>you get /fit/
>you both increase in desirability
>you now have a thin gf, or the potential to get a new one if she leaves

Come on man. You could have had it.
>>
>>38517448
Just retarded virtue-signalling; none of those fuckers would have dated her either. Fats should be starved until thin.
>>
>>38517309
i got my first gf hooked on really large dildos that stretched her pussy out. We would use thicker and thicker toys, until, after 8 months, I could fit a couple of fingers in her vagina without touching the vagina walls, and I barely felt anything during sex. Then I broke up with her. This was last year, kek. I'm doing a similar thing to my current gf.
>>
>get a gf
>make her fall in love with me
>after some time tell her I love her too
>take her virginity (we took eachother's)
>she offers to go on birth control
>dump her

I broke up with her on a little walk in a foresty area near her house. She bawled her eyes out into my chest, offering that she will never say "no" to me again and will do whatever I want, outright begging me to stay. I could only smirk to myself at the absurdity of the situation

That's when I kinda knew I will never have a "normal" relationship with a woman
>>
>girl blocks me for no reason
>she a slut
>got some nudes of her
>also some of me fucking her
>send nudes of me fucking her to bf
>send the other nudes to her family via a friend
>he tells them they're all over the internet
>and that she is a slut
>they pull her out of the school
>send her to an christian female only school
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
Why so much hate towards fembots? They are basically like you, robots - outcasts with no social skills, shit life and you still pick on them, making their lives even worse.
>>
>>38517472
>implying most fat people have the will to be /fit/
>>
>>38517570
fembots are just a meme, don't take it seriously.
>>
File: 1484528297521.jpg (17KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1484528297521.jpg
17KB, 268x237px
>>38517570
>fembots
>real
>not just attention whoring sluts encroaching on our board
>>
>>38517309
Worst thing I do to fembots:

I ignore their threads, they come here for attention, and I deny them that. This board would be so much better off if everyone did the same. They would go away on their own if the users on this board collectively ignored them.
>>
File: 1500414493461.gif (2MB, 272x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500414493461.gif
2MB, 272x300px
>>38517611
>>38517604
B-but they are real, I see one anytime I look in the mirrow.

And those stories are highly offensive I may kms because of them or call the cops on you, I do mean it robots.
>>
>>38517309

>ask for her feminine penis pic even if I was 51% sure she was a female
>>
File: 1479937662164.jpg (125KB, 1100x719px) Image search: [Google]
1479937662164.jpg
125KB, 1100x719px
>>38517742
>B-but they are real, I see one anytime I look in the mirrow.
>>
>>38517673
Robots also search for attention.
>>
>>38517570
Because women have an easy time getting into relationships, you choose to be lonely
>>
>>38517448
maybe be less blunt, you shouldn't have called her fat, no one blames you for not being attracted to her, they blame you for being an asshole
>>
>>38517811
and publicly trying to shame someone into dating you isn't a shitty move, like did she not realize she was ugly?
>>
I am planning on breaking up a 3 year relationship.
I really like her and I know she really likes me, but lately we've just been toxic to each other and it isn't working out anymore cause we're both stressed out and her brash "tsundere" attitude gets very annoying when she verbally abuses me for stupid shit like taking the wrong turn when driving.
Maybe I should just chill.
>>
>>38517835
not saying the girl wasn't bad too
>>
>>38517756
Yeah but robots are actually interesting and and say things of substance half the time. Also r9k is kinda like a support group for us guys, and women are just shitting the place up by perpetuating all things that drove guys here to start with. "Fembots" need their own board. I don't care about their problems. Because I'm not a roastie I can't relate. Same goes the other way around as well, fembots can't relate to us robots because they're not guys and don't have guy problems.
>>
>>38517879
Yeah, its pretty retarded that they think being a low status female is anywhere near as bad as being a low status male
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.