[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do pretty girls on Instagram love making other girls feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

We men always get blamed for having unrealistic body standards. But it's the girls THEMSELVES who create these standards.

So my question is: why do pretty girls on Instagram love making other girls feel insecure by posting pics such as pic related? I mean, 50% of Instagram is covered with similar pics. The top 5% of girls showing off their body and shit, posting thousand pics a day. Of I we're an average looking woman/fembot, I would've killed myself by now.
>>
>>38516663

>Why do pretty girls on Instagram love making other girls feel insecure?

Same reason why rap niggers show off all of their wealth to poor niggers yet poor niggers will still blame the white man for being in poverty
>>
>>38516663
Should they stop because their hurting fat girls' feelings? No. We shouldn't drag everyone down just to make people feel better. This should inspire fatties to get fit.
>>
>>38516681
Fucking niggers
>>38516698
People like her will say they post these pictures "cuz motivation XD". In reality we all know they just want instagram followers and are fishing for compliments.
>>
>>38516745
Of course it's for attention and compliments. I didn't say they do it to motivate people. But the women whining should use it as motivation, if they have to care at all.
>>
>>38516663
to make themselves feel better, but you're right, it's really bad for normal girls who follow them on instagram. There was a study a while ago about social media platforms and out of all of them instagram was deemed the most harmful to the users self confidence.
>>
>>38516663
https://youtu.be/QxLYbmD7bPs
>>
no one told you to be insecure you dumb cunt
>>
>>38516663
>We men always get blamed for having unrealistic body standards. But it's the girls THEMSELVES who create these standards.

This is completely true, women are pretty fucking cruel to each other, they compete to see who can make who feel the most insecure.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>38516663
Do people actually still believe that men have high standards? Just don't be fat and most men will give you a pass looks-wise.

But then again, women are retarded and can't into nutrition for some fucking reason.
>>
>Ibiza
>cliche poses infront of tourist spots
>doing it literally everywhere and all the time

These cunts need to fuck off.
>>
File: 1499803735728.jpg (75KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499803735728.jpg
75KB, 500x485px
>>38516663
Mammalsexinstincts101 here since you dont seem to understand it:
female role - be pretty. Present your beauty as good and as much as possible. Create healtjy kids. Care for kids. Thats it.
male role - be alpha (big, tall, strong, dominate others) humans tend to dominate others in psychological mental waya since modern females dont like physical violence so much. Provide for female and kids. Protect family. Thats it.
Dont forget that and you will ve able to get yourself a wet flappy hairy roastbeef fishsmell puss too...end me
>>
a lot of people like to show off, to build a "powerfull" image. They are doing it with the assets they have.
>>
It's not their fault if posting their pictures make other girls feel jealous. Should pretty girls wear burqas all day in case some whale sees them and starts bawwwing? A girl would already have to be insecure to be that bothered by a photo of an attractive woman.

> I we're an average looking woman/fembot, I would've killed myself by now.
You're that shallow?
>>
>>38516934
Men use jealousy of other men as motivation to make money, go to the gym, get fit, become more social, etc.

Nowadays women use jealousy of other women to get angry at men for inventing said jealousy, which they call "internalized misogyny." Feminists have taken to literally smashing bathroom scales because "healthy weight is just a social construct."

Sometimes I feel like we are different species.
>>
>>38518672
As a man, it really doesnt botter me when I see a ripped dude on the internet. Most famous YouTubers are probably on roids anyway. Regular gym people (like these guys on fit) don't even look that good, even muscular. 90% of them doesnt even have the right genetics to become shredded.
>>
File: hulses_internally.jpg (21KB, 345x348px) Image search: [Google]
hulses_internally.jpg
21KB, 345x348px
>>38519826
YOU might not think ripped guys look good, but women sure do.
>tfw women think getting shredded is easy and expect all men to be so
>tfw they can't even keep themselves from getting fat
>>
Imagine being so narcassitic that you have to have a friend document your life on Instagram multiple times a day to justify your reckless spending of daddies money while under the guise of claiming it's "motivational content"

Sad!
>>
File: 1497332080171.jpg (87KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497332080171.jpg
87KB, 500x678px
>>38516663

Because ieven if you don't get it they work hard and put a lot of effort in their lokk to became pretty.

It's like asking why buffed people on fit show off.
>>
Thing is it's not unattainable. Some people are genetically blessed sure, but anyone can work out. Personally I'm kinda ugly so it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference for me to have an ig model body, but man. I refuse to feel bad over things I had no control over. Best to be a decent person and work with what you've got
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.