[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he commit suicide? I don't understand.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3128.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3128.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
Why did he commit suicide? I don't understand.
>>
>>38516179
because the corporation jews told him to kill himself unless he wants to see his children die and being accused of being a pedophile
>>
He was unbearably unhappy being alive, why is that so hard for normies to understand?
>>
>>38516216
I'm unbearably unhappy too. He had so much going for him (unlike me)
>>
I really think he didn't. No hint of depression at all.
>>
Because it's easier to run.
>>
>>38516179
his wounds would not heal. it doesn't even matter; its the end for him.
>>
>>38516179
It doesn't even matter

O
>>
He took his song bleed it out too far.

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so I won't get loose
>>
>>38516239
Obviously not as much as him or you would have killed yourself
>>
>>38516239
It's almost like you can have everything in the world and still be a sad bastard
>>
>>38516302
>Assuming the level of pain someone has to reach before they kill themselves is for every person the same.
>Imagine being this stupid.
>>
>>38516324
he obviously had more pain than you if he had all those good things in life and he still ended up killing himself
>>
>>38516179
Neither do I.
>has money
>has children
>has a different bitch on his dick every day
>not even too old or sick to enjoy life
>"muh depression"
Meanwhile if you say you are depressed neet khv, you supposed to kys by normie standards.
>>
because it never mattered
>>
>>38516347
Am not OP. What I ment is that you assume the level of pain two persons have to reach until they kill themselves is for these two persons the same.
When in reality there are people how kill themselves with maybe 7 on the pain scala when there are people who don't do it when the have 15 on the pain scala.
The amount of pain somebody has is not the only factor in the decision if somebody kills themselves or not.
>>
>>38516179

One thing... I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard ya try.

all jokes aside, he was molested as a kid.
>>
>>38516239
>I'm unbearably unhappy too.
me too, i can assure you that even the average robot has much more going than me, doesn't mean they can't be sad. sometimes I do feel like I'm the only one that has the right to be sad and complaining (and right to kill myself, if it ever comes to that), but there's always someone worse off than you. i could've probably phrased it better, but just trying to point out that what you're claiming is somewhat of a fallacy.

UNLESS you mean rich people can't be sad, and only exclusively rich people.
>>
>>38516453
now that I think about it, that's all /r9k/ is. competing who is the worse off, until someone concedes and admits that he shouldn't be complaining.
>>
>tfw you realize they weren't just making edgy songs just for the sake of it
>>
>>38516429
If it was bad enough for him to kill himself despite all that he had then his 7 pain must have affected him more than your 15 pain affects you.

It's all relative, you cant comprehend what he was going through and it's retarded to try and objectively quantify it across people.
>>
>>38516179
Unironically In The End's lyrics.
He tried so hard all these years, after being sexually abused by his father for almost a decade, which eventually led to him being a drug addict and alcoholic, and he actually managed to succeed, but in the end it doesn't even matter. He had money, and ended up marrying someone and having kids, but apparently the marriage was falling apart (wife was a playboy model, very surprising having trouble with compromise, right?). His past hunted him for such a long time and couldn't get rid of it no matter what he did, even writing about it. I think something triggered his depression recently, and you can tell that with his recent behaviour; he's always been the shy kind guy, and suddenly started to act bitter and even angry the last month.
>>
>>38516199
>because the corporation jews told him to kill himself unless he wants to see his children die and being accused of being a pedophile
This is the correct answer
>>
>>38516497
I didn't say Bennington had pain 7 and I had pain 15. Learn to read, fucktard.
It was an example to show that the amount of pain somebody reaches until they make the decision and go through with it, is not the same for everybody.
>>
Because he never learned how to be happy on his, and simultaneously did not surround himself with enough people that could make him happy, I guess. Even though he had 6 kids...
>>
>>38516556
>pain can be measured on an objective scale
>it's subjective though!
Make up your mind, you are literally too dumb to argue with. I hope you understand that pain isn't a real thing and it's a subjective experience, his subjective experience was bad enough to cause him to kill himself while yours isn't.
>>
>>38516453
Since we're turning this into a competition tell me what how hard you have it and then we'll compere the results. The person who has it the worst has to kill himself tonight. Here I go:
>Dad left when i was 3
>mom didn't have time to raise me
>grew distant from everyone that isn't my brother
>physically bullied in school
>grew an immense apathy toward life since 13
>aunt who is at a loony right now would try to break trough our door to steel anything since she was out of money
>convinced myself that every one is putting on an act in public to get what they want thus cementing my distrust in people especially women
>anxiety slowly setting in
>don't have any goals or will to do anything since i don't know what i want to do anyway
>now i walk this plane as an empty husk completely indifferent to the out come of tomorrow

Your turn.
>>
>>38516179
>all of his songs to this day were cries for help
>his band is known as the "emo anthem" since day 1
>dude finally does it, "wow i could not see that coming"
Im surprised he didn't do it sooner, rest in peace
>>
Turns out mental illness can strike anyone with no regard to their station in life, wow. Can't believe it
>>
Depression does not let you go when you are rich.
>>
>>38516650
You barely had it bad at all you daddy issues attention craving faggot.
>>
>>38516650
guess your killing yourself tonight
>>
>>38516593
I assume english is your first language?
Just a small hint that maybe we have a language problem.
In the decision if someone takes his own life or not there are other factors than pain that keep this person from taking their own life.
I wasn't talking about me or about Bennington. Imagine a 55 year old living with medication resistant schizophrenia for 30 years.
Then take a 9 year old child.
The 55 year old schizophrenic hasn't successfully killed himself despite 30 years of pain (florid hallucinations, multiple suicide attempts etc.), while the 9 year old child is found hanged in his wardrobe.
Get the idea?
If not, I'm out of here.
I'm really tired and my first language is not english and I think you're a fucking stupid opinionated retard.
>>
>>38516199
Yeah his death was exactly the same as Chris Cornell's. No suicide note, no evidence of serious drug abuse, strangled with a belt and a doorknob. Fucking filthy.
>>
>>38516717
So you're implying Chester was dumb, got it, you're dumb.
>>
>>38516239
You're obviously in a much better/happier state than him if you haven't offed yourself yet. Even if with your disadvantages.
>>
>>38516690
*you're
Mental retardation is pretty hard to live with, I don't think i can top that. Congrats you win!
>>
>linkin park
>notorious for making emo music
>lead singer commits suicide
Shocking. But, depressingly, way too fitting.
>>
He was very depressed for atleast 22 years, probably more
This guy never wrote a happy song and got raped in his ass for 6 years since he was 8 or 10 years old.
I actually feel really bad for him and so many people are calling him selfish.
Hell I even called robin williams selfish when he killed himself. Chester had pretty obvious depression issues for probably like 3 decades and it's just sad no one could ever help him from the start.

While linkin park isnt the best you cant say numetal is all bad, hell take a look at deftones or glassjaw.
>>
Its not surprising a ton of their tracks consists of themes of depression, suicide, and loneliness. I remember when hybrid theory came out. I still have that lp.
>>
>got to make millions doing what he loved
>got to travel the world with his friends (unless he secretly hated his bandmates idk)
>probably got tons of puss (before he got married)

some people seem to have it all but i guess not
>>
>>38516516
>I think something triggered his depression recently

Apparently he was good friends with Chris Cornell who recently killed himself too. Also he was really proud of LP's most recent album, but it got torn apart for being too poppy.
>>
>>38516897
Good words. Well said.
>>
File: ULTRA_RARE_PEPE_FLAG_KEK.png (378KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA_RARE_PEPE_FLAG_KEK.png
378KB, 1920x1076px
>>38516179
he found out podesta was his dad and he knows what podesta the molest is he couldnt deal with it
>>
>>38516279
Bleed it out isn't "his".
It's also probably the best song the band ever did, disregarding Reanimation and the Jay Z thing.
>>
>>38516179
Because he's looks like the love child of a Mexican and nigger, who does heroin in a tub of skin whitener.
>>
heh I guess his songs werent just emo edge but a cry for help
feels so bizarre if you go back in time to where you were just a kid listening to them because they were "cool"
>>
the new album was pretty shit so i understand his decision
>>
>>38517090
Nothing wrong with his looks. You should see me haha
>>
>>38516179
getting diddled as a kid was probably a reason
>>
File: IMG_2939.png (37KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.png
37KB, 200x155px
I TWIED SO HAWD AND GOT SO FAW
BUT IN THE YEND IN DOWSNT EVAN MATTA
>>
File: yadig.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
yadig.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
IM BWEAKING DA HAPBIT TONIJT
>>
>>38516179
because he was a pussy
nigga, you might as well have all the money in the world
you could have done so much
just fucking stop and ride it out
no sympathy
his music was shit anyway
>>
>>38517044
Obv it's not solely his, do you have the autism?
>>
File: 65446546354654.png (166KB, 845x1180px) Image search: [Google]
65446546354654.png
166KB, 845x1180px
>>38516179
He had his reasons. Maybe he thought he was fading away from popularity or losing his talent. His last album didn't sell too well. Also from what I've heard he was depressed for a long time.
>>
File: 58.png (14KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
58.png
14KB, 480x640px
>>38517933
ITS EEEZIERR TO RUUHN
>>
>>38516179
If you can't understand then you shouldn't probably be here
>>
>>38516650
I have multiple sclerosis and lupus - even if I was happy I'd still be fucked because my body's immune system is killing itself, and every day I get to deal with neurological pain through my entire body, numbness and burning pain, have issues walking, thinking, remembering things, etc.

And I'm a trap.

Who is next?
>>
He LaRped as an edgelord a bit too hard.
>>
>>38519016
Being a trap is a positive 4u. Spread u're legs for me
>>
>>38519016
>lupus
at least people will tell u the funny "House" joke, when u say u have the lupus, bc
>ITS NEVER LUPUS
>>
>>38516528
>its funny to accurately predict why he committed suicide based on his own words

i bet everyone clears the table when you show up
>>
>>38519148
i luv house xD
>>
File: 10e.jpg (355KB, 1196x2572px) Image search: [Google]
10e.jpg
355KB, 1196x2572px
Never forget

RIP
>>
>>38516179
I don't understand it either. I feel bad though. I am a musician and I have enjoyed listening to some Linkin Park in the past. I think artists tend to be hypersensitive to the bad stuff happening around us. He could've been on drugs or medication? It seemed like he was depressed and that was the cause. Depression and anxiety sucks.
>>
>>38516179
Why wouldn't anyone commit suicide?
>>
>>38519074
this tbqh

he was prolly just larp'ing and an hero'd. but he did it at 41 instead of 14 or whatever, which is whack lol
>>
the illuminatio killed him he knew too much pham
>>
File: 1498778153743.jpg (41KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498778153743.jpg
41KB, 540x532px
He tried so hard, and he actually got pretty far when you think about it. It's kind of sad that in the end it didn't really matter. Rest in peace, runescape montage bro
>>
same reason biggie and tupac died

deaths boost shekels
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.