[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CAM00283.jpg (852KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00283.jpg
852KB, 2560x1920px
>19
>black/Asian mix
>currently working at under paid slave as a truck loader for tuition fees
>supervisors treat employees like dogs
>97 degrees outside
>nearly passout and vomit due to the heat
>supervisor literally begging me to keep working while I'm barley conscious
>head supervisor sends me home
>stressed out and having thoughts of suicide
>ask dad who works in the same building for advice and tell him how I feel
>tells me to grow up and stop acting white

What are some good/cheap pills to OD on?
>>
>>38515533
I work on military Aircraft all day in the heat outside for 9 hours a day. It's hotter inside the plane because of course it is insulated. If I mess up fixing the plane, or if someone gets hurt because of my maintenance the military will take me to court and they will throw me in prison for years.

get on my level, I just worked all winter long on the grave night shift(24 hr maintenance on these planes) which is from 11 to 8 in the morning outside in the cold all night long.
>>
File: Ua9SC7a.gif (2MB, 265x199px)
Ua9SC7a.gif
2MB, 265x199px
>>38515533
LMAO

>tells me to grow up and stop acting white

he's pretty much saying "stop being soft"

what a faggot

why are niggers obsessed with not being "soft" lmfao

is he a gang gang nig?
>>
>>38515574
post some pics of the planes you work on
>>
>>38515586
No, that's quite personal. And I don't want you to find out where I work or anyone to find out I browse 4chan. I can tell you that I work on cargo military aircraft so it's one of the three: c-130, c-5 or c-17
>>
>>38515574
>If I mess up fixing the plane, or if someone gets hurt because of my maintenance the military will take me to court and they will throw me in prison for years.

That's some serious fucking incentive
>>
>>38515533
If you're looking to OD on pills it ain't gonna be cheap lol
>>
>>38515650
Not a good idea. Survival rate too high.
>>
>23
>uc berkeley grad
>no job ever
i guess i want to prepare for myself and my family. cant be a useless kid forever.

what should i do?
>>
>>38515631
Yup had a couple of friends in the winter who messed up, no one got hurt, they just interpreted the tech data wrong or forgot to remove something within their maintenance. They were threatened with a court martial and they had to get lawyers, but luckily commander was lenient and their only punishment was 600 dollars deducted from their paycheck and 14 days no days off of working.
>>
>>38515533
>97 degrees
unless you have 90% humidity that's nothing, stop being a little bitch and drink some more water you'll be fine
>>
>>38515533
Nice gun. Yours?
>>
>>38515574
The difference is I get $170 at week and you get 10 times that monthly.

>>38515583
Not really. He's more of a playboy if anything

>>38515650
Whats a good way to go? I'm seriously thinking about buy a gun and bringing it up there.
>>
>>38515533
>grow up
>stop acting white
Lol its true, i work my ass off and i went out of my comfort zone alot to be where i am, but all the kids i went to school with are such pussies.
Like women they complain about every little thing.
You may be a nigger, but youre also a man, so act like one you fucking hussie.
>>
>>38515803
I wouldn't mind doing the work if I wasn't treated like crap. The supervisor have done nothing but lie to me and pretend to be my friend only to stab me in the back.

>>38515696
When the packages come down so fast that they fall off the belt and block the exit sides of the truck. There's not much you can do.

>>38515722
Step dads
>>
>>38515877
>Step dads
Pic related? Plan on using it?
>>
>>38515924
pretty sure he pawned it off. He does carry a handgun but if he doesn't have it on hin he keeps it locked away.
>>
File: 00000 ffufl.jpg (88KB, 900x877px)
00000 ffufl.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>>38515951
So no splatter blatter. Sad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.