[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else >don'tknowhowtoexpressemotions here? >co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1425713477969.jpg (24KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1425713477969.jpg
24KB, 353x427px
Who else >don'tknowhowtoexpressemotions here?

>co worker leaves
>everyone liked her
>everyone gets very sad
>most of them cry
>had a very special relationship with her
>feel really confortable with her, she was like the only person ever who has understood how I feel
>She is standing there, we are all about to leave
>I'm the only person who hasn't said bye yet
>I'm just there and don't know what to say to her
>she is waiting for me to say bye
>don't say anything
>everyone is staring at me like if they knew how I was feeling
>she makes the movement and huges me tightly
>she tells me I'm really special for her and that she will never forget me
>don't know what to say, so I just say.... y-you too
>We hug each other for several seconds more and then she leaves
>don't say anything else
>feel like absolute shit after that
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I such a soulless piece of fucking shit without emotions?
>>
People get better at things with experience
I'm guessing you spent most of your life on the internet reading and writing text rather than in the "real" world
>>
Fuck, that is sad.
Text her maybe? Try to express something
>>
>>38515392
she probably knows dude just talk to her eventually or whatever
>>
You obviously have emotions, you just don't know how to express them.

Did you get a way to contact her so you can see each other outside of work?
>>
>>38515392
It's okay anon, I bet she knows that it's hard for you. That won't stop the memories and regrets though.
>also, get fucked wagie
>>
Don't over analyze it. If you really believe she understood what you were about, she knows you're not good communicating. In the future you might want to do some local volunteering, it'll help make you stop internalizing and adjust your thoughts on others.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.