[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Kid : Discord Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1495349391126.gif (625KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495349391126.gif
625KB, 320x180px
>that kid on Discord who deletes every single one of his replies in a DM before unfriending you
>>
If you delete your messages they won't show up to the other person?
>>
>That kid who aggressively forces furries into every conversation, even ones he's not involved in
>>
>>38515265
That kid who keeps making garbage /soc/ posts in 2017. (OP)
>>
>that kid who who has a female anime character profile pic and a female name who can't decide his gender

>>38515272
Yes that's correct.
>>
I actually met that guy.

He also blew a joke out of proportion and thought i was out to hurt him.
>>
yeah that's me

I didn't unfriend you. I did it to everyone I talk with regularly.
>>
>>38515265
that trap who you have lewd webcam fun blocks you for no reason after you made him cum
>>
>>38515265
That kid who is a linux neet trap that listens to indie soundclown artists and has a minimalistic pretentious pixel desktop and borderless tiling WM and complains about how he has no tomoko steam bf all of 4chumblr
>>
>>38515265
>that kid who posted pictures of his dad's cum dimension on discord but then everyone started making fun of him because it's his mother
>>
>>38515594
Fuck you. I know who you are.
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-30_00-58-41.png (1MB, 632x951px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-30_00-58-41.png
1MB, 632x951px
>the faggot who shills his shit discord
discord gg /PvXZWWd

no thots plz
>>
>that guy who never messages but continuously adds you when you finally remove them
>>
>>38515837
>hating on linux and soundcloud because some faggot broke your heart
>>
>That kid who whose personality revolves around some other discorder
>>
>that kid who has so little to say that he mostly interacts just by wishing goodnight
>>
>that kid that uses discord
smdh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.