[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick sucking stories general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2158.jpg (31KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
31KB, 450x450px
>i used to suck my brothers dick all the time
>we were kids for god's sake
>i once sucked him off under the table as mom cooked breakfast
>it was a funny thing to do and our seacret
>then he had to mention it to his friends
>suddenly everybody knew
>i got bullied bad
>never sucked dick again
>>
>>38515122
jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you
>>
File: 1500602611172.jpg (48KB, 750x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500602611172.jpg
48KB, 750x513px
>>38515122
>When I was a kid, like probably 5 or 6. I met this kid in Kindergarten
>Him and I become playfriends all through kindergarten.
>His mom and mine arrange a playdate at his house.
>At his house playing with legos, when he turns to me and says "Anon, let me see your peter. I'll show you mine if you do."
>Show him my broadslayer, he shows me his.
>He grabs mine, "Yours is different from mine, Anon!"
>Grab his, "No there not!" I yell
>Dont remember much after that
>After kindergarten I go to a different school, never saw him again until we both went to the same high school.
>I became a shy quiet kid, who had a decent ammount of friends, a couple of them being chads and Stacy's. While he became THE Chad Thundercock of the school friends with literally every Chad and stacy I knew.
>He enjoyed picking on anxious quiet kids like me for the fuck of it, yet he never picked on me once.
> I never spoke to him since Kindergarten and mutually he never fucked with me. Maybe he remembered playing with me way back when, yet I think he never fucked with me because we both knew something about the other that absolutely neither of us could risk anyone knowing.
>Maybe i'm overthinking things.
>>
>>38515259
You're not overthinking things, he remembers you anon. Not all Chads are bad deep down inside - all that social power gets to their head. But your Chad remembers his roots and respects you still. It's honorable. Chads are great, it's Staceys that are shit
>>
I used to be able to suck the tip of my dick
>>
>>38515364
Cool

This is a really fucked up story i shouldn't tell no one but here it is;
>when i was between 10 and 13 i went to a after-school place to hang out
>you got food and played with other kids untill mom/dad came home from work
>there were also some kids who had mental issues and were led around by their special teachers
>one of them was a big guy who looked like he wanted to kill you
>he must have been 17 and he always got into trouble
shit i don't want to tell the story in detail. One day he locked us in thd toilet together and made me suck his dick. There it is. I never told no one. Fuck.
>>
>>38515520
oh god that sounds sooooo fucking HOT
>>
>>38515122
please say you're a female
>>
>>38515122
OP is literally a faggot homosexual
>>
>>38515364
Same.
Once when I was 11 I sucked my own dick and drank my cum in my friends room while I waited for him to finish bathing. He had invited me into the bathroom to see his toys or something but seeing him naked gave me raging boner.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.