[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FemaleStoryBoard/Advice Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1795.jpg (44KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1795.jpg
44KB, 750x558px
Story time faggots, I'll begin

>Im 18
>Mom forces me to go to 4th of July party of on of her Crossfit friends
>the party goes on and these two girls keep looking at me
>"i think their into me"
>realize one is the hosts daughter
>awkwardcringe.exe
>shes younger likely not 18 we'll say 16
>attractive and so is her friend
>i made a promise to get on vidya with friends that night
>for some reason this mentally becomes a priority
>anxiety rising as my mom mentions that she noticed the two girls keep checking me out
>dont know what to do
>leave early
>more than a year later i have been offered to pet sit the same house over night
>i take the offer
have way more confidence than i did then and I am staying the night at there house when I'm sitting I have been offered the daughter or the mothers bed. Should I do something like leave my number the last day with some "smooth" note? Am i dumb to think she'd still be into me?
>>
deff dont leave a note but you are onto something. please dont tard it up. just say youd love to comeback more often for whatever reason, walking dogs or doggying daughter whatevs
>>
>>38514449
with this level of over thinking, unless she's a manic pixie type, I really doubt you'll get anywhere.
>>
you are not dead in the water OP just find a reason to comeback and be around daughter more often. get comfortable within their family. be a sport m8
>>
>>38514449
No notes but use this opportunity to sneak a peek at her sex diary and if her body count exceeds her weight divided by height squared minus intact fingers and toes, sever all ties and execute the dog on the way out.
>>
>>38514449
>tfw one of you vidya bros leaves you for an ethot
Known the dude for almost 7 years and as soon as he gets an online gf he suddenly doesn't have time for his friends. You did the right thing by prioritizing your vidya bros.
>>
>>38514505
Don't think I would get the chance to talk 1 on 1 because my only reason for being there would be to look after the pets, any suggestions
>>
>>38514689
OP hereth, K E K
>>
File: 1450668445014.png (608KB, 601x557px) Image search: [Google]
1450668445014.png
608KB, 601x557px
>Be me
>16 at the time
>Somehow I managed to become friends with a bunch of Chads and Stacy's when I was in highschool. (I think it's because kids I made friends with in elementary ended up becoming chads, in highschool and I guess I was just able to hold on)
>Got invited to a fair amount of parties because of it, hated them. Usually clung to the few people I knew like a parasite and never left their side, whenever they would talk to other Chads and Stacy's I'd just pretend to go on my phone or not make eye contact some way.
>Socially awkward mess who hated himself and still does.
>One girl insists on talking to me, brown hair, glasses, very very nice too. Also a bit of a stoner. Not my thing but it was quirky.
>Really liked her, but I tried to push her away for the rest of the night out of social fear and anxiety.
>Party ends, friend and I driving home a bit drunk, and he turns to me and says. "Anon, that girl was asking me for your number and stuff. I think she might like you, you should hit her up."
>Find her on Facebook next morning just so I could block her. Her number was on her Facebook too, search her number on my phone and block that too.

Literally the biggest loss of my life, i'm 20 now and to this day I have never kissed a girl. I think about ending it every time I think about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.