[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hard is it to meet a girl on tinder and make her my gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: b7a.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
b7a.png
250KB, 740x557px
how hard is it to meet a girl on tinder and make her my gf
>>
>>38514437
You dont go into tinder with the mindset of getting a gf. You go there expecting a hook up.
>>
File: 1497011812685.jpg (60KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1497011812685.jpg
60KB, 600x395px
i've only met one girl off tindr and she was fatter than yo mudda

its tough on there if you're even partially autist
>>
>>38514437
not too difficult
you'll make it, faggot!
>>
>>38514446
But then how I'll be able to find a gf to cuddle, play terraria and seven days to die on top of watching anime and Studio Ghibli films
>>
>>38514600
Try another dating website
>>
File: c89.png (588KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
c89.png
588KB, 600x655px
>>38514600
>Studio Ghibli
>>
>>38514617
Give suggestions, please.
>>
>>38514437
Don't bother, Tinder is for roasties. You won't find legitimate people on there.
>>
>>38514617
Then tell me where I'll be able to meet someone like that without having to compete with 20 orbiters that have the exact same interests than me, I feel like am at least unique and i know for a fact that they want to meet they are willing to have some form of relationship that doesn't include one sided friendship
>>
>>38515635
If they want to meet*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.