[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tf2 with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sentry.png (123KB, 350x278px) Image search: [Google]
sentry.png
123KB, 350x278px
Who wants to play tf2 with me? I want to try trolling people.

It's easier to explain with a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh7zKF_wTjQ

>have 2 players, one on each team
>Spy on team 1, engie on team 2
>spy holds the door open to spawn
>engie builds a sentry outside of spy's spawn
>spy disguises and/or goes invisible so engie's sentry won't target him
>engie's sentry automatically kills spy's teammates as soon as they spawn

Bored and I want to try trolling people. Add me if you want to play. Or add me regardless if you want a friend on steam.
/id/likegroceries

I don't have a mic btw. My computer lacks audio, so I won't be able to here you if you have one.
>>
You do realize that video is from 2014 and that's probably been patched out right?
>>
>>38514424
No it hasn't. There's nothing to patch.
>>
bump

adf;l ao
>>
>>38514651
bumpo

NOW
>>
>>38514320
if only it wasn't 2 am
>>
>>38514794
add me. we'll play later
>>
i play this fucking meme of a game 24/7 if anyone wants to play it
>>
>>38514876
yeah man, add me. my links in the OP
>>
>>38515052
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171491061/
>>
>>38514320

No thanks.
TF2 died years ago.

Enjoy playing a game Valve have no control over.
>>
>>38515111
supposedly theres an update coming out
>>
>>38515111
>Enjoy playing a game Valve have no control over.

Implying that's a bad thing. Valve is the one who fucked it up in the first place. At least now we know they won't fuck it up more.

What do you play instead?
>>
File: 2000.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2000.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>38515125
>supposedly

ORIGNAI
>>
>>38515125

Yes, which wasn't made by Valve.
It was made by a group of nepotists that now control the game.

>>38515127

In what way did Valve fuck it up?
I personally think all the circle jerking the community has become due to said nepotists is what fucked it up.

> What do you play instead?

Nothing related to TF2 or Valve anymore. They always hand the reigns to a bunch of outsiders who don't even play the game they now have control over, but just use it to push their popularity.
>>
File: just fuck my shit up spy.png (114KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up spy.png
114KB, 456x320px
>>38514320
>tfw used to love tf2 all the way, along with all its flaws, until the meet your match update
>played it everyday and loved it so much, never got old and constantly made new friends and chilled with friendly hoovies
>tfw the meet your match update was the final nail in its coffin
tf2 sucks now desu
>>
>>38515179
What nepotists are you referring to?
>>
>>38515179
what? do you mean by nepotists
>>
>>38515194
The main one is The Winglet. Such a coincidence how he was put in charge of all the recent updates, and now has a cadre of bumchums who suck up to his every move.

>>38515217
Nepotism is when someone gets something just by knowing someone who already has it.

For example, your father is good friends with the owner of a big company. You get a job there and skip the interview process because of your dads connections.
>>
>>38514320
I wish I could play with you but I only began to play the game recently. I was poor so my old computer wasn't good enough to play it but now I'm learning. I hope you make this thread some other day when I'm less shitty at it and when can play
Good luck
>>
>>38515465
gotta get good at it somehow i wouldn't get too bothered over not being too great it i used to be terrible at this game if you wanna add me tho go for it
>>
>>38515489
this isn't me(I'm OP)

>>38515465
add me. my link is in the OP. I'll play with you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.