[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be my last time here bots A girl might actually be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1487555927693.gif (944KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487555927693.gif
944KB, 553x567px
This might be my last time here bots

A girl might actually be into me. She's robotic, a Saudi Arabian qt and I think I'm going to ask her out today. There's still a chance she says no though so I'm not going to strut in there like a spring chicken.

I've only been on this board for about 2 years but for a long time you guys were my closest friends. This thread might be a bunch of people calling me a faggot, virgin, loser, whatever, but I appreciate all the laughs that you guys have given me in those times. The odd inspirational threads, the degenerate threads, bait threads, tfw threads, all of them have kept me going when I thought I'd just give up.

I guess this is stupid, upon reading what I just wrote. But you cunts have been here for me since I was an underage v& and now that I'm a big boy I want to thank you for giving me 2 years of laughs.

Anon
>>
>Saudi Arabian

stopped reading right there
>>
>>38514307
>dating sandniggers
Stop right there sir
>>
>>38514307
>She's robotic
stopped reading there
girls can't be robots. period.
>>
>>38514363
>>38514338
Funny you say that, she's redpilled/racist as fuck and has even tried to get me to help her run a group chat that exposed the jewish conspiracy. I was kinda weirded out at first but it grows on you.

>>38514373
Never said she's a robot, just displays robot-like qualities.
>>
>>38514388
>just displays robot-like qualities

No you're literally fucking stupid OP. Your intuition on this one is wrong, she is more stuck up and normie than you could ever imagine and her whole bait is to draw retards like you in and use them up like a fucking leech. Use your head and stop thinking about women you fucking troglodyte, have you not learned your lesson?
>>
File: birdysad.jpg (142KB, 761x764px) Image search: [Google]
birdysad.jpg
142KB, 761x764px
>>38514388
>she's redpilled/racist as fuck
>I was kinda weirded out at first
???????????
i think u are the normie here OP
u have never been 1 of us
ever
>>
>>38514307
she a mudshit are you
>>
>>38514404
I thought about this a lot too. I do wonder if she's just baiting me in and I have to admit, it's a possibility. I planned to kill myself by the end of this year anyway but I might as well give myself one more shot at trying to get away from being a robot if I can.

>>38514414
I used to get bullied a lot, and that in turn made me try to give people a chance before I judged them, since my bullies never did that for me. She's managed to undo a bit of that.

>>38514439
Define mudshit. I'm not arabian
>>
File: 1494258019025.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494258019025.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>38514461
It's interesting that you mention in your OP that you're extremely young. You clearly do not have any real knowledge about women. I don't have any infographics or screenshotted posts but I think you need a reality check as to exactly what you're dealing with here. Women are not desirable; they are fucked up, disgusting, morally ambiguous, cowardly, conniving, deceiving pieces of shit that exist to take advantage of their "host" men, the highest ones they can get within their dominance hierarchy, while slitting the throats of every person who is a potential competitor.

Other anons in this thread need to dump some images showing how women really act. The fake Chad Tinder profile ones are great, also the story of the gold digger who dumped her "poor boyfriend with no career aspirations" who was actually a multi-millionaire whose uncle owned an oil field.
>>
>>38514461
mudslime one of them pesky sand people
>>
>>38514307
>This might be my last time here bots
nah, this place will keep you coming back, you are obsessed with this place, it's a part of you, and no matter how hard you try will remain with you forever, craving it, desiring it.
>>
>>38514568
I've seen them all. I know. I'm not going to whiteknight and say all women are okay, because we all know that's not true. I just...I want to TRY to feel normal once. Just once. Even if I get rejected. I want to try and do something normal once in my life.I might die a virgin, a loser, a freak, but I don't want to die a faggot. Even if it's all a ruse, I just want to try and feel normal, anon. Just for a while.

I have to get going to college now. I'm going to ask her later today and I don't phonepost so I'll make a thread about it later.

>>38514595
I'm not a sand person, but I am a nigger so I've never been liked here anyway. I just lurk and don't cause trouble. I don't really have anything to contribute to discussion most of the time.

>>38514612
Maybe you're fuckin right. You guys will always be my friends, even if it sounds autistic, and I hope I never forget this place, no matter what happens.
>>
>>38514634
>Even if it's all a ruse, I just want to try and feel normal, anon. Just for a while.

You're too idealistic and young. Sorry you had to find out this way OP.
>>
>>38514634
fucking kek you know saudi's are racist and extreme religious zealots her family will honour kill you and her oor throw acid on your face and make you a white boy
>>
Good for you mate. What's the story here? How did you meet? How NEET are you?
>>
>>38514634
r9k will always be here anon, we will get qt gfs,/bfs marry them, have a family, but r9k will always be here, perhaps you will no longer will be here, you will be off some where living your normie, but r9k will always be in the back of your head.... kinda like a huge "what if:
>>
>>38514307
>Saudi Arabian
does her owner know she's talking to you?
>>
Did she say yes? Did you get home safe? Hope you're okay. Miss you
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>38514307
>This might be my last time here bots
Just a friendly reminder.I hope you don't actually believe that this is your last time on /r9k/.
>>
>>38514634
Dunno about you faggot, but you aren't a robot. You're a cyborg with normalfag tendencies, and wile you might never forget /r9k/, I sure will forget your nigger normie ass. I am not your friend
When you're being stoned in bumfuckistan caliphate, I'll masturbate to your eternal screams. You'll regret it, and come back here with your same old "tfw rejected no gf" bullshit, I'll be the one to sage it to oblivion, all while calling you for what you are. Leave now
>>
File: 5252113.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5252113.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>>38514307
not everyone that comes here has girl problems, just mental ones
>>
>>38514307
See you in six weeks when you follow up with a "all women are whores" post.
>>
>>38514307
racist memes aside i hope it goes well anon!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.