[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: MeditationUniverse.jpg (36KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
MeditationUniverse.jpg
36KB, 300x277px
So I'm pretty much a lonely loser. I've accepted that fact and I want to start enjoying being alone instead and finding inner peace or some bullshit

Do any of y'all have experience with meditation as a lonely guy? Does it work?
>>
>>38514290
Why not go to a zen center?
>>
whatever you do, do NOT open your third eye. I did and man...

just do NOT do it
>>
File: 1496300716674.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496300716674.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>38514290
I am wondering this too as a 21 yr old KHHV loser. Does meditating actually do anything or is it some hippy meme.
>>
>>38514349
Don't do it, you can end up opening your third eye which is very very very bad
>>
>>38514290
tulpa stuff seems interesting if you haven't looked at that, you won't be alone but you could mold them to not be like any real person
I haven't done anything but it would be nice to get something from meditation besides good feelings or whatever hippie crap
>>
>>38514304

I would like to state that I am an athiest. I'd rather not do those spiritual meditations. I was thinking more philosophical or inner reflection?
>>
it's alright
google for more info
>>
>>38514290
It calmes you down and makes you more accepting and patient. Its hard to do properly tho, also dont expect any real results after at least 1 to 2 months of everyday meditation.
>>
>>38514326
>>38514374
What is a third eye and why shouldnt I open it, im not a hippy and im not about to go to some horoscope zen hippy website to find out
>>
if youre gonna waste your time meditating , try reading. especially those that "enlighten" you. might change your life op.
>>
File: 1495511071178.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1495511071178.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>38514290
I understand you probably added "some bullshit" to not seem like a "fag" to your follow robots, but let me assure you, inner peace is nothing close to bullshit.

it's the complete opposite, and in my humble opinion, the only thing worth pursuing in life.

because with inner peace, comes true and satisfying happiness, that can not be taken away from you.

I'm generally meditating all day, friend. I'd call myself a master, but that is what egotists do, and I have transcended the ego, so I will not.

let me assure you that 99% of westerners do not understand meditation. it is not exactly their fault, they are just misinformed.

it is not concentration, or trying to clear out your mind. although these two things will come naturally if you are meditation correctly. they are not the goal of meditation, but side effects.

The goal, is total transcendence. of the mind.
>>
Just be aware of your thoughts until you begin to notice a space between the thoughts then try to expand that space, rest in the space with no thought.
>>
>>38514374
>>38514349
Meditation isn't a meme but third eye is
>>
>>38514733
He's bullshitting. The third eye opens when an individual attains enlightenment. Its not a real "eye", just a point which is situated between the eyebrows
>>
>>38514290
OP listen to this a few times, then you will know what kind of student you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tWDqSSglSk
>>
File: SGG.png (790KB, 780x431px) Image search: [Google]
SGG.png
790KB, 780x431px
I was in a trance / meditative state when I took LSD and saw ghost preform in toronto. It was not flowers and rainbows, or bamboo shoots and rivers, but it was a form of meditation. Heres what I had to look at in that state of mind.
>>
Look up "Who am I" which is an essay of questions and answers from Sri Ramana Maharshi an Indian sage. He suggested the path of self enquiry to enlightenment. I really like it and it's short. You can download a pdf of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.