[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turn 28 this year >still a virgin with no dating experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>turn 28 this year
>still a virgin with no dating experience

Any way to rectify this or am I doomed?
>>
Same exact boat as you. We need to just sink ourselves friend. Throw the block and chain into the water we are doomed.
>>
>>38514127
If only I could become a sociopath and not worry about this. But I still crave that loving relationship and real sex so bad.
>>
Are you fat? A NEET living with parents?
>>
>>38514069
>be virgin with no dating experience, never even talked to girls
>have thick european accent which I'm insecure about, but also have a nice voice
>fembot talks to me on skype
>just tell her shit that's on my mind because I've stopped caring a long time ago
>she thinks I'm funny and romantic

It's that easy. It you're on /r9k/ chances are you actually have a well developed sense of humor and feel more empathy and have done more introspection than most people.
This of course won't get you anywhere with stacies, but there are actually nice girls out there who appreciate it.
>>
>>38514160
>>38514069
>it you're on /r9k/
I mean IF you're on /r9k/obviously
>>
Try senpai you got nothing to lose it hurts it sucks and it kills you inside but then you die inside and you try and try and give less and less fucks and then it works out someway
>>
>>38514156
Not fat but neet with parents. I worked in a job for a few years and not once did that progress me towards getting a gf.
>>
>>38514149
I don't even know if I'd want that anymore. I've become so lonely, so distant from any sort of normality that I'm probably too autistic at this point to even communicate efficiently let alone actually maintain a gf. I am pretty sure I have sociopath traits at this point.
>>
>>38514210
You need to fix your life first before thinking about getting a gf.
>>
>>38514538

Lol this is so fucking bullshit. I see complete losers, leeches on welfare, alcoholics, druggies, criminals, etc get gfs and yet we cannot get one. I truly think those of us here are stuck in the worst circle of hell.
>>
>>38514810
These people have unconscious competence. Robots do not.
>>
>>38514210
My physics teacher in engineering prep school was 28...How does that make you feel?
>>
First step to getting a grill is by going out and being around a bunch and befriend a bunch eventually one will like you
>>
I'm 20 years old and I think I will be alone for the rest of my life.
Externally it seems that my life if pretty good. Live on my own, I'm doing quite good at uni, have lots of normie "friends" and I'm not uncomfortable around them.
But when it is about a girl I'm interested in, I become fully autistic and they run away.
>>
>>38514810
Think about it for a minute. Even those losers can get gfs. You have no excuse.
>>
>>38514069
could be worse, you could be a weeb ERPing about boipussy. you haven't fallen that low
>>
>>38514069
Same here. It's already way too late, the damaged is done and we can't unbake the cake. Just try to take care of yourself and maybe visit prosties.
>>
>>38515822
That's not very convincing. Why can't you change your life? You're not even 30 yet.
>>
>>38514069
>am i doomed?
depends if you're a man or a woman.
if you're a chick you may want to get your cat lady starter pack now. because you dun goof'd at this point.
>>
>>38515915
I can tell you aren't an aged virgin right away. If you were you would know that even that alone causes irreversible damage to one's mind, to have never been truly wanted by a female that you also want. To be cucked by nature itself.
>>
>>38516266
Wrong. But I don't expect someone as mentally ill as you to understand facts.
>>
>>38516359
So you are saying that it's fine if a man misses out on love for so long?

Lol, i guess i am not the only one with mental illness.
>>
>>38516380
I lost my virginity at 28. Have fucked many girls since, and had gfs. Checkmate. How will you wriggle your way out of this one?
>>
>>38516406
Pretty sure you are lying desu
>>
My mum told me how her friend fell in love with a teaching assistant at her university and took his virginity when he was 35 and then married him. She was like 20

Apparently he was sort of fat and had a ponytail so nothing is impossible I guess
>>
>>38516432
The ultimate cop-out. Someone throws you an undeniable fact, proving you 100% wrong without the shadow of a doubt. And you retreat into the "waaaaaahh it can't be true!" shell.

It's more than clear why you can't get a gf.
>>
>>38516432
Hi Stanley how are you doing today
>>
>>38516449
>inb4 Stanley says you're lying
>>
>Any way to rectify this or am I doomed?
nah you ain't, hell I got my first gf at 30 you will make it anon.
>>
>>38516480
>undeniable fact

lol sure, that convinced me

>>38516485
sounds like his mom told him that to encourage him

there is also the possibility that the 20yo was broke and wanted betabux so she can ride the cock carousel while in academia like every young woman

>>38516483
i'm okay i guess, what about you
>>
>>38516508
>yet another poster that Stanley will call a liar
>>
>>38514069

I was 34 when I started dating a 36yo girl

it didn't last, but eventually gave me confidence
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.