[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear black fembots of /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: goth.jpg (164KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
goth.jpg
164KB, 683x1024px
I have an important psa for any of you here. See this white girl? See the clothing she's wearing, that goth kind of style with the leather trenchcoat and stuff? You can't wear this kind of clothing. if you are a black girl and like this style of clothing, just stop. Put the leather pants and spiked collar back into the closet. You can't wear these things, they don't fit you. Same for dying your hair odd colors and all that. Those are white girl things ok? What you need to do is stick to the style set out for you, which is urban swag style. Ya know, tight jeans, hoodies, that sort of thing.

If this makes you angry, I'm sorry, but I'm sick of black girls not knowing their place and thinking they can pull off these styles, you just can't. It's a white thing, you wouldn't get it.

ps. black lipstick and black nail polish are also off limits, sorry
>>
>>38512673
WHY WONT BLACK WOMEN DIE OFF ALREADY THEY ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING
>>
File: urban.jpg (199KB, 727x730px) Image search: [Google]
urban.jpg
199KB, 727x730px
Now see black girls, this is the style made for you, ok? You make sure to dress like this. Leave the goth and punk and alternative stuff to us white girls, alright?
>>
>>38512673
>black
>fembot
>r9k
I don't think this is the best place to spread your message anon
>>
>>38512784
Well like, I'd go to the hood or something but I literally don't wanna get shot
>>
>>38512673
nah. I think I'll do what I want.

thanks though :)
>>
>>38512876
yeah, that would not be a good idea
>>
>tfw no pastel goth black fembot gf
Few things make me remember this feel, so fuck you for bringing it up.
In my defense I'm a blackbot from a liberal paradise city so I've seen quite a few of them
>>
>>38512914
You know you're not gonna look right, don't you? Like, you can't pull off that style, you're not white. Just... just stop, ok?
>>
>>38512922
>black guy
>wanting a black girl

wtf??? you do know white girls exist, right?
>>
>>38512973
haha you're cute. I'll tell you what. once you stop worrying so deeply about what others do and wear and all that jazz, I'll think about it. ok?
>>
>>38512998
As a white girl, I dictate the style and fashion for others. I said you can't wear that stuff, so you can't. Don't make me repeat myself.
>>
>>38512673
>stacy bait

oh boy enjoy the fucking you's lmfaospank
>>
>>38513100
bahahahahahaha.

whatever you say. I'll just keep doing my thing.
>>
>>38512673
Ever heard of the comics and movies "Blade"?Proof that black people can look bad ass in leather
>>
>>38512988
Yeah I guess we're pretty rare these days.
>>
File: 1499539100236.jpg (24KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499539100236.jpg
24KB, 564x423px
>>38512922
Do you ever see any cute black girls like pic related? How would a disgusting white basement dweller find a way of getting their attention? Are they like white girls? Do they also only go for chad's? Are the STD statistics applied to them, or is it the sheboons that inflate them?
>>
>>38512673
purple streaks work well with negress hair
>>
>>38513169
It looked silly there too, Blade would have made more sense dressed more thug, like a durag and some baggy jeans and a wife beater. Not that gettup he had on, that looked like a white guy's outfit.
>>
I unironically agree but not with any malice. Different people pull off different looks best.
>tfw no 90s black afro gf
>>
No doubt this is the same person who larps as a black fembot and posts these shitty threads everyday.
>>
>>38513201
>cute
>that simian nose

You really do have low standards, don't you?

>>38513203
EVERYTHING works well with white girl hair.
>>
>>38512673
>Black lipstick is off limits

Delete this
>>
>>38513201
Anon, I can't answer for every black girl, but here's my experience.

Yes I have seen fair skinned qts with straight-ish hair.

If you're a basement dweller, you'll get with girls who want a basement dweller regardless of race. So no, girls like that will still not want you.

Yes, they are the same as white girls in most ways. The main difference is usually just vocab, sometimes body language too.

They go for Chad/Jamal just as often as white girls do.

Idk about the STD stuff just keep your shit wrapped up man.
>>
File: HUUH.png (13KB, 585x635px) Image search: [Google]
HUUH.png
13KB, 585x635px
>>38512673

How about you just let people dress how they want to dress, fag
>>
File: www.pinterest.com.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
www.pinterest.com.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>38513377
Why would you wear black lipstick if you have brown skin? Black looks better on white skin, like mine for instance.

Oh also can you black girls stop copying us, this trend where you dye your hair white/grey now like we do, it looks silly on you, stop it.
>>
>>38513440
See what I mean? It looks awful on them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>38513440
Obvious bait but I'll take it
Some can pull it off, some can't. This applies to all skin shades.
Grey on the other hand, cannot be pulled off by black girls.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.