[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can taste the rotting tooth in my mouth but I'm too scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0582.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
I can taste the rotting tooth in my mouth but I'm too scared to go to the dentist...
>>
>>38512572
my teeth are ugly and crooked, but still clean
>>
>>38512572

>have puffy gums
>either gingivitis of periodontal disease
>been brushing regularly and using listerine
>improving, but not back to healthy
>trying salt water rinses
>don't want to go to the dentist and be put to sleep
>would rather die

fml and fuck my mom for not teaching me good hygiene habits.
>>
Go to a dentist asap, a rotting tooth can totally fuck you up.
>>
Just fucking go dude, my teeth are shit because of this and I really don't want it to happen to someone else
>>
>>38512572
this can kill you if not taken care of. once it gets infected you might start having some bad symptoms like chills fever weakness etc. you need to get it pulled probably. it's not that bad
>>
>>38512804
>>38512846
>>38513092
I will make an appointment with the dentist today.
>>
>>38513147
Good on you dude. Like the other guy, I really wish my parents had stressed dental hygiene more when I was younger, could have saved me a lot of pain. But I guess I was only willing to do so much anyway.
>>
i was like that too till it got so infected and hurt so much i was literally in the fetal position crying from the pain. best to get it over with sooner rather than later.
>>
>"I can taste the rotting tooth in ny mouth..."

The fuck op, just go to the dentist
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.