[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't get a girlfriend? Come on man, it's not hard.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: new184-16-02-60-1-500x332.jpg (38KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
new184-16-02-60-1-500x332.jpg
38KB, 500x332px
You can't get a girlfriend? Come on man, it's not hard.
>>
>>38511276
Getting a girlfriend is actually really easy. Clean yourself up, aim for chubby girls who wear makeup, compliment them and be aggressive in bed.

KEEPING a girlfriend, on the other hand, is a trick I've never mastered.
>>
>>38511330
This anon gets it. Tried this for myself about a week ago, worked like a charm.
>>
It's hard when you're an ugly man. Men have it hard in this modern degenerate world where Chads share all the women and the average (normie) guy gets to betabux after his wife is done riding the cock carousel
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 318x463px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 318x463px
>>38511388
You need to go outside more. You don't need to be a Chad to get laid or to even get a GF. You guys think too highly of woman as well. What girls rate guys in terms of looks you should do the exact same for girls. A 7/10 in your eyes is at most a 5/10 in my eyes. Makes it easier to talk to them as well.

Pic related it's around a 5-6/10 in my eyes.
>>
>>38511330
This.

Getting a girlfriend is not hard.
Make she proud in be your gf across the months and keeping her attracted is the really challenge.

Most KHV anons think that the first date is the hardest part.. The hardest comes later anons.. Take notes. Girls love to escape your hands when a wild BBC appear in the game.
>>
>>38511472
>You need to go outside more.
That has never helped.

>You don't need to be a Chad to get laid or to even get a GF.
Correct. You can also just be a normie, but women only want Chad. They settle for normies who can betabux for them.

>Makes it easier to talk to them as well.
I'm ugly. Women don't talk to ugly guys. They look at us with disgust. They literally walk faster to get away from us if we happen to be walking in their direction.

>Pic related it's around a 5-6/10 in my eyes.
She's no higher than a 5.
>>
gib north korean gf
>>
>>38511557
Most guys who consider themselves ugly simply have poor posture and don't know what a decent haircut looks like.

If you have bad acne scars, grow a beard. If you have bad acne, get the medicine to deal with that shit. If your face is oddly shaped, get glasses to balance it. Even if there's no prescription lenses in. If you're a fat ass, lose the weight.

If you're a 4, the right accessories, beard, and haircut, can make you a 6.
>>
>>38511839
>Most guys who consider themselves ugly simply have poor posture and don't know what a decent haircut looks like.
Stop normie posting. Hurr durr muh haircut. My haircut is not the problem, and I make it a point to maintain proper posture at all times because I find the hunch back look that all these kids who play video games and use their phones all day to be disgusting.

>If you have bad acne scars, grow a beard
Don't have bad acne scars, but do have a beard.

>If you're a fat ass, lose the weight.
I lost 75lbs to get to this body weight and stop being a fat ass.

>If you're a 4, the right accessories, beard, and haircut, can make you a 6.
No. This is normie logic. Your genetics determine your attractiveness. I've done all this shit. Work out, dress well, get a haircut, etc. All that has changed is I've wasted a fuckton of time and money. Some guys are just unattractive.
>>
>>38511935
After having read your posts I can tell you it's not your face that's ugly, it's your soul.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>38511986
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
Now we are talking
>>
>>38511986
>After having read your posts I can tell you it's not your face that's ugly, it's your soul.
Lol. Normies always try to make an excuse. Some of us are just ugly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.