[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: pikachu.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
499KB, 500x366px
I've become so numb edition

How are you, anon?
>>
>>38510984
I'm fine. Never really liked Linkin Park that much, always thought they were kind of lame and soft with their music. Sad that he's dead though.
>>
>>38510984
been better
>>
I just wish I knew where to meet girls and had the confidence to talk to them.
>>
Have a link to the last one of these? Need to take a screenshot to thank an anon.
>>
File: 1498233323670.gif (2MB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498233323670.gif
2MB, 190x300px
>>38510984
I am angurry
>>
>>38512211

Here you go, anon. Mind sharing what exactly happened?
>>38487096
>>
File: egeg.png (38KB, 800x272px) Image search: [Google]
egeg.png
38KB, 800x272px
>>38512230
It was the reply to this

I've never had any problem with it and have been with them but also started feeling a little weird about noone without gender disphoria being interested and basically thinking maybe its like im a last ditch effort (even though I admit that is mean and unnecessarily puts a negative light on trans people possibly) but that anons reply framed it in a way I never thought of and I just wanted to say thanks.

So if that anon is here thank you for helping me think of it like that.
>>
>>38512198
Try meeting people online first to at least build some texting skills
>>
>>38510984
It's raining, I'm depressed.
>>
>tfw they never want to voice chat or watch things together anymore
>>
>>38510984
lsoIated
>>
>>38513975
I love the rain so much. Everytime I'm depressed as shit I hope for it to rain so bad and it usually does and then I can be /comfy sad/ while listening to the rain
>>
very high senpai

neva gona stop till the day I die
>>
I just quit my job, I feel fantastic!
>>
Meet a girl last weekend, we kissed and she gave me a handjob and couldn't get her hands out of my penis (that shit was pretty awkward to be honest).

The thing is that I invited her to smoke some weed today, I did not wanted to go, suddenly I felt like I shouldn't do that. Today she cancelled me and I felt pretty comfortable.

But now I'm sad again because I realised I'll be lonely for ever with no mommy GF and shit, right now im fucking high and sad for stupid shit, I hate this sudden mood switches that last for a week and shit, fuck myself
>>
>>38510984
Shit. Complete shit. All day, everyday. That's all I got to look forward to. I exist for nothing. I am the designated trash man of the world. I've accepted this.

I'm feeling just tired enough to be able to fall asleep if I lay down without moving for like an hour, so that's what I'm going to do. That's what I've been doing every single night. As soon as I feel the faintest hit of tiredness I fuck off into bed. I feel no pleasure. I don't care about anything. Sleep is all I got left.
>>
Pretty awful. I realized how much of a narcissist I am today. Even got a "i love you so much we'll get married" clingy gf to boot. Some days, I really don't give a shit about her, and would rather go an entire day of not talking to her.

I've been wanting to look around for a comfy religion to have or a mindset to purge this negativity from. Picked up the Hagakure once more (Read it three times in middle/high school, I'm mid 20s now) in order to... I guess remember who I really am? As for the religion, I was thinking about Shamanism. Just the idea of yelling and playing drums fucked up and seeing a animal spirit that I relate to sounds cool.

I thought I quit drugs, but I had a beer and two cigarettes today. Was the best damn beer I ever had (It was shitty bud ice but after not having one for a week it was bliss). Also masturbated again after 4 days. Time to try again.

I just want to be better, you know? I want to be able to wake up and not feel like disappearing anymore.
>>
>>38515015
shouldn't have quit your job andrew
>>
>>38510984
pretty shit, posted this on /adv/ and got no replies

>she had some problems a few days ago, period
>we talk a bit after this and i ask her to go out
>"nah anon, i don't want to go outside for the rest of the week"
>mutual friend invites us both to go outside in a group
>there's 5 of us, including her and me
>she doesn't really give a shit about me, she talks with her friend a lot more than with me
>im pissed
>"aight, what the fuck, you said you're not going outside and then you went out today"
>"anon, i had "problems" so we (my gf and her friend) didn't go outside for a long time and she was getting mad so i agreed to go out"
>"we haven't went outside togheter alone for a long time either"
>"sorry"
>"fine"
>pissed even more since that "sorry" means fuck all
>day 1 passes, not a single word or text between us, nothing
>day 2, she sends me a pic, i ignore it, she asks me if i want to go outside along with one of her friends
>refuse
>day 3, again, she asks if i want to go outside with one of her friends
>refuse

i have a feeling she'll ask me again today, should i agree? should i ghost her some more or what should i do? if she eventually asks me to go outside alone only with her it'll be just so im not pissed off at her anymore, which will just end up making even angrier
>>
>>38515104

Haha wallow in your misery you degenerate.
>>
If we're just counting today, I'm alright. Overall I'm pretty miserable, but that's normal.
>>
Even though my life is shit I usually am kinda content I guess. I don't know what kind of future I'll have. I'm a khhv closet faggot who lives at home and has no friends but somehow I usually don't fall into depression. Still feel really shitty a lot though.
>>
>>38510984
>be 11-13
>think the pokemon anime is the best drawn thing ever
>fast forward to 29
>realize it looks shit (not that I could draw any better)
>>
>>38510984
You've become

So numb

Can you feel me, there?

Become so tired

So much more aware
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38510984
Smug as always.
>>
I'm so high and tired, probably gonna sleep soon.
>>
>>38516735
Ghost for a bit anon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.