[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys who is moot? i came here a year ago so dont say im a newfag...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496981060449.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496981060449.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
guys who is moot? i came here a year ago so dont say im a newfag...
>>
>>38510069
Some SRS redditor who got triggered by /pol/ when they discovered he was being cucked.
>>
>>38510069
The founder of ebaumsworld. Everyone hates him because he's a notorious meme thief.
>>
inventor of the trollface
>>
>>38510069
The previous owner of this site. Sold it to hiroshima nagasaki some time ago.
>>
>>38510069
He's was an old mod who would delete threads and then spam the catalog with pictures of eggs in his ass. Based Bontog revoked his mod privileges
>>
File: 1471744241287.jpg (137KB, 580x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471744241287.jpg
137KB, 580x630px
ill give you a hint

oregano semen
>>
>>38510161
I remember first finding 4chan when on /b/ niggers filtered to 'roody-poo'.

Good times. I almost miss them.
>>
origogan peanut butter
>>
>>38510189
>being this new

Why would you even bring up how much of a newfag you are? It's just a reason for us to shit on you, faggot
>>
I made a nigger and jelly sandwich
>>
>>38510189
get a load of this candy ass
>>
>>38510161

I miss moot. Why did he have to leave us?
>>
>>38510216
That was back in..what was...2011 about. I won't ever claim to have been around forever.

Tbh I had thought the filters died off like a year later in 12-13. Did that change?
>>
>>38510266
Fuck you jabrony
>>
>>38510069
Moot and Bill Gates originally invented the internet back in the early 90s. He's honestly a pretty big deal.
>>
>>38510069
please tell me this is bait. I'm not ready to know I share a board with people who don't know luggage lad
>>
>>38510069
moot is the nickname of the creator of the internet as we know it and is the original creator of the website *4chan* which is a random image board
>>
one of the team of people who invented blankets

he died in early 2016 after performing suicide by dog
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.