[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do robots think of this fucking fag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2153.jpg (806KB, 1224x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
806KB, 1224x1664px
What do robots think of this fucking fag
>>
>>38509110
I think he aids diagnosis
>>
>>38509110
I think he is a bit suicidal. Just a bit though
>>
>>38509110
I think he should kill himself after his latest album
>>
He was Chris Cornell's butt budy. He was devestated by his death, and killed himself on his birthday
>>
>Ugly manlet joins a band as lead singer
>Writes songs about having mental illness
>Writes songs about never fitting in
>Writes songs about self-hatred
>Writes songs about suicide
>Commits suicide
>People are shocked

I thought LP was an OK band, but Chester killing himself didn't surprise me in the least. I thought their most recent album was pretty good, and I'm sad the band probably will break up now.
>>
>>38509110
>fag
>six kids
idk about that anon
>>
>>38509839
What about his love for Crhis Cornell though? He even killed himself on his birthday, he really really loved him he apparently cried everyday since his death, do you think something more was going on?
>>
>>38509614
They should have just come out as a gay couple. Chester was openly bi. Idk about cornell.. like if he was still in the closet.
>>
>boohoo, net worth of 20millions and playing music for a living, have sympathy pls I are depress
>>
>>38509868
Have you ever had a friend?
>>
There was a countdown on r9k last night and this morning. I guess he warned us.
>>
>>38509744
>and I'm sad the band probably will break up now.

Honestly, this should've happened 10 years ago. After Meteora they just lost the essence of what made Linking Park what people loved about them.

But yes, now the band is finished.. will they ever be another rock band that blends in rap into their songs as well as LP? They seem to be one of a kind, unless you count Gorillaz as a rock group too.
>>
Turns out he was /ourguy/ all along
>>
File: peposnake.png (137KB, 2000x1604px) Image search: [Google]
peposnake.png
137KB, 2000x1604px
>>38509110
the celeb trump death curse ats what got him
>>
>>38510064
COME MA LADY
COME COME MA LADY
YOU MA BUTTAFLY,
SUGAR, HONEY

great song
>>
Well it DID start with one
>>
>>38509110
I think he's an hero
>>
File: johnchester.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
johnchester.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38509110
when did John Podesta get tats????
>>
>>38510195

Can you faggots keep that idiot Trump out of every conversation for one second?
>>
>>38510536
can you tumblr fags stop getting butthurt over trump
>>
>>38510582

I dont give a fuck about Trump. You're bringing him into a topic that has nothing to do with him, just because the person that died said something mean about him. If anything, you Trump faggots are the real snowflakes.
>>
>>38510747
i am just spourting memes your the one who seems uberbutthurt besides linkin park is shit
>>
>>38510296
Oh lord. That is down right creepy. Holy mother of #pizzagate!
>>
Killing yourself when you have a wife and kids is pretty faggy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.