[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Chester Bennington general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rip.jpg (23KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
23KB, 214x317px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HNyk9sMzvQ

How can Chester from Linkin Park die? Can he really be gone? It's hard to imagine life without Chester... His smile always brightened the days even when it seemed that the Sun wouldn't rise in the morning. I'll never forget you, Chester, and I thank you for being the brother I never had. I thank you from the very center of my soul. You were more than just a musician and I love you. May God's holy light shine upon your breast as you ascend into His Heavenly Kingdom. Know that I'm praying for you and one day when my time on Earth is over, I'll see you and we can be together again. Until then, know I'm watching out for your babys' mommas and raising your kids as if they were my own so they can grow up and continue your legacy.

"How many brothers fell victim to the streets? Rest in peace, young nigga, there's a Heaven for a G. It'd be a lie if I told you that I never thought of death. My niggas, we the last ones left, but life goes on."
>>
>>38508108
how do I get the guts to chesterize myself?
>>
>>38508130

You have to believe in yourself like Chester would have wanted you to
>>
>>38508108
>Be a singer in one of the worlds most famous bands
>Multi-millionaire
>Stacies lining up to fuck you
>KYS anyway
What the fuck was the point?
>>
Fucking autistic goatlover, this isn't /b/. go to /b/.
or go to /die/ fuck off kill yourself
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38508188
>implying in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>38508253

I understand this is a hard time for you anon
>>
File: mie.jpg (31KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
mie.jpg
31KB, 282x341px
>so he wasn't ironic.
>>
>>38508108
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THE COMMENT IS NOT ORIGINAL
>>
>>38508424

Chester would have laughed
>>
Guys, you won't believe this. But before his death, there were CHILLING allusions to suicide and mental illness in song he recently wrote.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/chilling-hints-in-linkin-park-lyrics-i-dont-like-my-mind-right-now/news-story/c179f54afb87f94ab5480aca0b34ae94

References to mental illness and suicide. In a Linkin Park song!

Why is no one else reporting on this important detail?
>>
>>38508188
depression is senseless self loathing, if could rationally look at his life then he probably wouldnt have been suicidal. but he couldnt, so he did
>>
>>38508484

omg liderally shaking rn
>>
>>38508188
Depression, everyone called his songs shit, and he was diddled as a kid for 6 years.
>>
>>38508966

Must be terrible having all that Micheal Bay Transformers money
>>
File: 1437869042504.png (216KB, 442x380px) Image search: [Google]
1437869042504.png
216KB, 442x380px
>>38508108
What the fuck? Was this what the countdown was for?
>>
>>38509266
You sound like a normie right now, just so you know. Your feeble mind cannot see past your own troubles.
>>
>>38509350
>He sounds like a normie for hating a chad
Suuureee.
>>
>>38509427
A chester isn't a chad. That's for damn sure.
>>
>>38509461
>Multi-millionaire
>Solid 7/10 looks wise
>talented
>Famous
>Admired by many
>Chased by numerous girls just craving to suck his dick

Sure sounds like a robot.
>>
>>38509461

It's absurd to feel sad for the death of someone just because they are a celebrity.

I don't think anything he did was noteworthy
>>
Well his career had already plateaued long ago and suicide/dying early is the easiest way to solidify your fame and worth as an artist. You either die at (or near) the top of your game and people and future generations will love you forever. Or you can live long enough and become that old fart still playing shows when they should have stopped two decades ago and release a new generic, uninspired album.
Not only that, but it's good for the record label's business too.
>artist's fame is set in stone
>people get to brag online about how big of a fan they are and how their music turned their life around
>record labels make big $$$
Everyone wins!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.