[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just need to have a rant. My boyfriend of over three years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 28

I just need to have a rant.

My boyfriend of over three years proposed to me two weeks ago. It was going to be magical. I was truly in love and we were planning the wedding.

Well today I Caught him naked in bed with a woman. I'm hurt beyond words. The amount of anger and sadness flowing within me is indescribable. He was the one person I trusted. I was bullied my entire school career so I am VERY distrustful of people.

I've literally spent the day crying. I'm honestly at a loss for words. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I don't know why this happened. Honestly I'm having thoughts about taking my shot gun and blowing my damn head off. This is just too much pain to bare. I really trusted him, I gave him my heart and soul and he just crushed it underfoot. Did I also mention this was after my job threatened to fire me for lack luster performance?

I'm honestly wondering if I should do it. Take my shotgun and just end it. I don't have thoughts of suicide very often, I'm a tough person. But this... this is just too much. My heart cannot bare it. I can't do this.
>>
>>38507478
>I'm honestly wondering if I should do it. Take my shotgun and just end it.
No kill me first
>>
>>38507478
no one cares, faggot
re normie etc.
>>
Shoot him and the slut instead
>>
Anon don't kill yourself, fuck your bf, he doesn't mean anything anymore
>>
Why did you date a normie?
Why not get a qt robot bf? I'm sure you were on here before you met your bf, you could've gotten a robot bf.
You made a choice femanon.

Before you blow your brains out could you tell all the lurking girls here that they should get a robot bf and avoid this scenario.
>>
>>38507510
>>38507510
that's some quality advice
>>
Don't kill anyone
Make your bf and his whore lives miserable
Become that one mexican novel cucked mistress and let him learn to not fuck with you ever again.
Who knows, you'll probably even find it fun.
>>
>>38507524
But he does. I can't just erase the imprint he made. He was the first person in over 6 years who I genuinely trusted.

People are horrible. I'm never putting my faith in another human being again.
>>
>>38507591
atta girl
smoke weed and do science
>>
>H-how could Chad cheat on me he said he loved me!

Thanks for this bait OP I wasn't mad enough today.
>>
>>38507535
He wasn't a normie. We were very similar in the way that we were shut ins and didn't interact much with the outside. He wasn't full on robot autist like I am, but an autist he was.

To the lurking girls: get a robot bf and avoid this
>>
File: anime girl.gif (443KB, 506x516px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.gif
443KB, 506x516px
>>38507478
>kill boyfriend
>kill slut
>pour gasoline where you live
>set fire
>send pic and tits
>kill yourself with shotgun
>>
File: 465643b79.jpg (79KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
465643b79.jpg
79KB, 666x666px
>>38507637
>To the lurking girls: get a robot bf and avoid this
Good lass.

Now for the main question: where did you meet and why did you not get a robot bf from r9k? I assume you were on r9k when you were single right?

Also how did he get another girl if he was shutin?
>>
Guys I have a vagina please give (you)s
>>
>>38507478
kill them both and then yourself ez pz
>>
>>38507637
>get a robot bf and avoid this
By which of course she means get a robot bf after you've fucked multiple chads. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38507637
I'm not convinced he wasn't a Chad/normie. did he do drugs?
>>
>>38507478
Just marry me, is it that hard?
>>
>>38507681
I'm very picky. Like I said I have been hurt a good deal and I generally avoid others. And this pretty much sealed it for me. If I had the ability, I would go find a cave somewhere in an isolated area and live there forever. We chated via kik.

>>38507722
Did one better. He was planning on owning a weed business.
>>
I'm also used goods (female) where are my (you)s
>>
>my boyfriend
stopped reading
>>
File: 1485698927345.jpg (8KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485698927345.jpg
8KB, 207x200px
>>38507791
>I'm very picky.
Would you still be as picky if you could go back in time and possibly get a robot bf? We're not all Chads with confidence and big muscles though so maybe you still would reject us.
Anyway that's all I wanted to know.

You made a choice femanon, now live the consequences.
>>
>>38507805
I'm not trying to get attention and I'm certainly not trying to date anyone. I just need to rant
>>
>>38507591
Hopefully one day you'll be able to trust others again, stay strong op
>>
>>38507478
Weednorm boyfriend, what do you expect? Of course he's gonna be banging tons of other girls.
>>
File: vapenation.png (676KB, 767x768px) Image search: [Google]
vapenation.png
676KB, 767x768px
>>38507637

Real talk (and fucked if I know why I'm going Real Talk since this is blatant bait), the kind of socially-incapable autistic fucks that frequent websites like this--myself included--are the worst people you could possibly associate yourself with

Date someone who's confident and outgoing and intelligent and capable, not some shut-in faggot who can barely wipe his own ass - it's possible to be a stable, responsible person without being a fucking normie

Seeking someone who shares all your faults seems like a good way to leave a gaping exposed hole in the relationship that won't stand up to repeated attacks, which is why, again, don't date robots, and don't date antisocial twats with no life skills

Although to be honest the only way to ensure your partner stays faithful is to date someone so ugly and unlovable that you're their only hope at happiness
>>
>>38507791
>weed business
So a druggie fuckhead who had nothing whatsoever in common with actual hikki-style robot shut-ins. Don't use the term shut-in to describe such people. How was he an autist in your mind?
>>
>>38507591
Were there any warning signs? How has the relationship been lately?
>>
File: 199.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
>>38507858
False. Date someone with confidence when you have none? Good recipe to get dumped really quickly.

Date in your league. Normies and robots are not meant to interact. She dated out of her league by going for failed Chad who runs a weedstore.
Robot bfs are best. She said it herself.
>>
>>38507858
>t. normie afraid of losing options to cheat on
>>
>>38507858

Same anon, follow-up on this- anyone cowtowing before this anon and asking them to date robots should probably notice that OP never said they were a femanon

If anon's a faggot, all my prior advice still applies, but with the caveat that you should probably make sure your boyfriend's actually gay at some point
>>
>>38507535
I met a guy off here. I don't know if he reflects the majority of this board, but oh man is he an asshole.

>>38507478
Hey OP, I know this is really hard for you. But, imagine finding out that he's such a jerk after you got married to him? At least that didn't happen. If you need to talk, my snapchat is: light0
Hang in there, the world has a few good people left and you're sure to find someone better.
>>
>>38507858
What you realistically need is a robot who got his ass in gear and fixed himself up. He'll still be a robot at heart, but not a sperg/loser/NEET. Just a guy who finally made it through tons of self-improvement.
>>
>>38507478
It happened to me with my one and only girlfriend I ever had. We lasted for almlost 4 years. I loved her more than myself. It fucking hurts OP, it really does. Months later and I am still not over it. I won't tell you to not kill yourself because I almost did it as well and I still don't know if it was the right decision but just take this from me. It gets better eventually. Don't make any rash decisions now. Distract yourself as much as you possibly can.
>>
>>38507478
Hey OP wanna be my gf? I'll treat you right and cheat on you after 4 years instead of 3.
>>
>>38507858
I figured it was going to get called bait but whatever. I don't care honestly.

And I can't stand those people honestly. I need someone who's down to earth, someone who's struggled the way I have. Not some dumb chad.

And I suppose you're right. Two negatives rarely form a positive. But it doesn't matter. Fuck dating and fuck people. I'm done with it all.

>>38507867
Well he acted a lot like the robots here, only too a lesser degree. Like he wasn't so blatantly socially inept, but he certainly was, at least whenever there was more than two people. He'd start acting all weird. He wasn't a robot by any means, but he was still kinda a dork.
>>
>Well today I Caught him naked in bed with a woman.
Why didn't you join?
> I'm hurt beyond words.
Don't be. Think more thoroughly and rationally, he having sex with other woman doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore.

OP, you must understand that a man will always crave sexual intimacy with many women while still being sexually attracted and emotionally attached to you. This is something that will go on for the most of his life and the choice is whether you want him to repress that and be unhappy or not.

You should first regain your calmness, then go talk to him without throwing a tantrum and find out whether it means he is in love with the other or it was just sporadic and just sex. If you want your man to be happy you should encourage him having sex with other women.

No, I'm not trolling you, that is how men work. With time you'll learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>38507951
Congrats you found a normie in disguise. Tell me about him. Why was he an asshole?
Real robots are timid, shy people who have a very tough shell and don't easily open up. Sound familiar or not?
>>
>>38508011
So this is the power of bait... huh...
>>
>>38508058
So you believe I'm joking? That is literally how it works.
>>
>>38508011

>>38508011

Nigga, I know the vast majority of people on this board have never known what it's like to be loved before, but I hope you're trolling

I don't totally disagree with you, and I prefer open relationships myself, but it works for some people and not others, and if OP isn't comfortable with sharing their boyfriends, they should date someone that sees things the same way they do

Open relationships don't work for everyone, and no one should be forced into one

Besides, women are the same way- they're attracted to men outside of the relationship too, and if your logic is sound, it should apply just as well to OP as to their boyfriends
>>
>>38508011
Go sit in the corner watch your boyfriend fuck a girl hotter than you, useless slut cuckquean.
>>
File: chadhello.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
chadhello.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
>>38507478

Kill yourself you dumb hoe. Why the fuck do you delude yourself into thinking a chad would be loyal.
>>
File: 0095.jpg (9KB, 159x216px) Image search: [Google]
0095.jpg
9KB, 159x216px
>>38508103
That's what I do, and I love it.
>>
>>38507478
>gets a normie bf
>normie divorce/infidelity rates hitting 70%
>surprised you got your heart broke

woweeewow color me surprised! Who'da thunk such a thing would happen.. :( here's your u
>>
She is so young, hot and fertile. She's a smart girl too. You know your husband loves her as much for her kind personality as her killer body and gorgeous pretty face. What a wonderful mother she would make.

She could move in with you. You bugged your husband to give her a raise but the house prices and rents are so high. You want to help her. It would certainly give her and your husband more opportunity to have sex. Every night would be ideal. You wonder if any of your clothes will fit her. She should be wearing your lingerie when she's with him. And your wedding ring.

When the baby is born you could raise it together. If your husband starts an affair with her maternity leave replacement it would be fun to help her become a cuckquean just like you. She has to learn that your husband needs to have sex with lots and lots of pretty girls.

That's what he deserves.
>>
>>38507478
Hey I'll marry you OP, I'm really nice and caring :3
>>
>>38508132
Good, I need to train my submissive whore gf to do the same.

>>38508185
>normie divorce/infidelity rates hitting 70%
>robot divorce/infidelity rates reaching an all time low of 20%

Really makes me think.
>>
>>38508185
>Has never had a girlfriend and hasn't been able to jerk off in years because cock's been swallowed by hundreds of pounds of hairy pubis fat

>has unending bitterness directed towards anyone who comes close to achieving actual romantic happiness
>>
>>38508094
Open relationships are nice and all when you talk it over beforehand. If you see sex as something purely physical your position makes a little bit of sense. That doesn't change the fact that OP's bf betrayed her trust in a major way.
>>
You don't want to end up as a lonely cat lady. You want to end up as a cat lady with a husband and lots of children.

That's why you do everything you can to please your boyfriend. He's so smart, successful and good looking there is no way you are going to let him get away. You try to be a perfect feminine girl for him whenever you can. You make sure you are always smiling and laughing for him. You never nag, criticise or say a bad word about him. It makes you feel so good to praise him in front of your friends and family.

You told him straight out, he is the boss of the household, your captain. You see your job as helping and supporting him in any way you can. You have two aims in life: to make him happy and to have his children.

You practise cooking whenever you can. Try and try again is your motto. One of your proudest moments is when you were having a meal at a restaurant and he said it wasn't as good as you make it. He doesn't give out praise easily so you know he meant it.

It used to tire you out to work out so much but after you met him you saw it was all worth it. His every little reaction to your body is what drives you now. When you get pregnant you're not going to let yourself go either. You're going to be like one of those mothers buzzfeed attacks for setting unrealistic standards.

You feel so blessed that he earns enough money to allow you to become a stay at home mum. Choosing to dedicate yourself to one man when you're still young was clearly the right decision. You've promised yourself that If he does ever need other girls, you'll support him there too.
>>
Take him back.

Useless low self esteem sluts like you are made to be cheated on. If he is still down to marry you then go through with it a masturbate behind the closed door whenever he fucks his mistress.

Be a good little girl won't you
>>
Can we ban the one femfaggot who's made like 5 different posts about how OP should become a cuck

Shut up cunt no one wants your opinion
>>
W-why do you all want to hurt these nice girls their feelings. You make me sad.
>>
Your husband likes to have sex with his girlfriends and it's your job as his wife to support him.

This one likes to look into your eyes while your husband is inside her. The happier they are the happier your husband is, so if she gets sexual pleasure from eye contact with the wife of the man she's fucking then so be it. She's explained it helps to get her off thinking about how she's stealing him away from you and making you watch.

It's true, he prefers them for sex, her especially, but it's still you who falls asleep in his arms most nights and only you who has the wedding ring. That makes you feel sorry for her. OK, next time you'll let her wear it if it helps fulfill her fantasies. But only during sex.
>>
File: 1453753868078.jpg (482KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1453753868078.jpg
482KB, 1000x1926px
>>38508244
I jerked off this morning. I'm also fit and do phsyical labor while you probably haven't done a real day of work in your life(sweat dripping off the tip of your nose after working 10 hours with the lingering smell/taste of salt in 90 degree weather without a cloud in the sky to shield you from the sun). I'm bitter at infidelity rates due to a promiscuous self entitled culture you got that right.

>romantic happiness
>proceeds to cheat 2 weeks after proposing to his supposed future wife

lmao@urlife
>>
>>38507854
>I'm not trying to get attention
>starts attention whoring thread
>>
>>38508011
>>38508094
>>38508103
>>38508132
>>38508237
>>38508280
>>38508302
>>38508345

Bitchcuck we get the point you don't need to make so many posts about it
>>
>>38508385
One of those was me acting solo anon
>>
>>38507478
Op, I understand how you feel. You don't want to forget about him because he was so good to you. I went through that as well. It'll take time, but you will get over it. Trust me. You don't have to ever put your trust in anybody again, but you'll be lonely. Suicide isn't the answer, never was and never will be. You have to keep on trekking, and eventually you will find happiness. Nobody ever dies without finding it unless they die early.
>>
>>38508409

You were >>38508302, I assume? Sorry homie, didn't mean to rope you into this
>>
You felt like a predator sometimes, creepy almost. You selected your friends based on pretty despicable criteria when you stopped to think about it. First and foremost, they had to be your husband's ideal type. It wasn't always like this but now you only wanted to become emotionally intimate with a girl who would eventually become sexually intimate with your husband. Of course that meant they couldn't be in relationship and they had to be OK with being shared with his other girlfriends.

It was quite strange to have a collection of close friends who were all similar to each other: white, blonde, smallish breasts, slim and tall. Going out and having fun it was so nice to know each of them was having regular sex with your husband. It made you feel so connected and close to them, like they were your sisters. You were quite a bit shorter than all of them so maybe you were the little sister.

They got a lot of attention to say the least, but it was gratifying to know only your husband would touch them. As guilty as it made you feel sometimes, it was a thrill to see them reject all those men. Even though in practise your husband was in charge it still felt in a way like they all belonged to you. After seeing that film The Handmaiden you realised helping them to choose outfits made you think of them as dolls. You knew what your husband would want to see them in.

You still found many different types of women attractive but now your sexuality had become completely oriented around what he liked. That didn't mean you never thought about him being with other types of girl. Before you had confessed your cuckquean fantasies and before your marriage, you had always imagined your future husband fucking girls with bigger breasts than yours. The list of women you had masturbated over while building your cuckquean fetish was extensive.

You always stopped that line of thought though. What he wants is most important. Now you only orgasm to him fucking his girlfriends.
>>
>>38508432
Thank you friend give my b8 the respect it deserves
>>
File: chadatitagain.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
chadatitagain.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>38507478

>Honestly I'm having thoughts about taking my shot gun and blowing my damn head off

do it you idiot. suck your bf's dick one last time than kill yourself. let him have your corpse for a few hours. You don't belong here.
>>
>>38508467
Thank you for derailing this anon, keep putting the roasties in place
>>
>>38508510

[email protected]
>>
>replying to roastie threads
DO NOT REPLY TO ROASTIE THREADS. SAGE AND LET THEM DIE.

This is a PSA to all robots who want these fucking normies off our boards. Wahhh stacy, you can get another boyfriend in 2 seconds by just asking someone you fucking faggot.
>>
>>38507995
There are people in this world who would never cheat but it's literally impossible for another person to determine who they are. That said, betas/robots are inherently lower risk than normies. But good luck getting wet from a beta. In any case, really sounds like your bf was just a normie on the "alternative"/weed culture spectrum. A fashionable "outsider". Give it enough time and eventually you'll go crawling back to another normie to try and rescue your sense of self-worth.
>>
>>38508467
Serious tho cuckquean gfs are the best gfs.
>>
>>38508571
>tfw i'll never have a cuckquean gf who finds me another girl to fuck
>>
File: 14444467.jpg (62KB, 1920x809px) Image search: [Google]
14444467.jpg
62KB, 1920x809px
>>38508546

We will cleanse Gotham. Destroy it to ashes if necessary.
>>
>>38508571
That's what I was telling this silly girl. Getting so mad because his man is having sex with women!

Does she even want a man at all? She just probably wants some wimp she can walk all over.
>>
File: 1488906192516.jpg (23KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
1488906192516.jpg
23KB, 514x544px
>>38507478
>>38507637
>>38507995

WE'RE REACHING LARP LEVELS NOT EVEN THOUGHT POSSIBLE
>>
>>38508528
why would I want contact anon?
>>
>>38508627
my vagina is real though pls give (you)
>>
>>38508656
Can I see it then?
>>
>>38507478
>being engaged to a dudeweedman
>who wants to start a weed busnisses
fuck you, you have terriable boyfriend picking skills, you are exzactly the type we hate here
>reeee why can't I find a good man
BECUASE YOU FRIENDZONED THEM ALL.
you think hes a robot because he sits at home alot or something? god you are cluelese
>>
>>38507478
Op, Did you already have an open relationship where you could sleep with other girls?
>>
File: Flee Sexual Immorality.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
Flee Sexual Immorality.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>38507478
>>38507791

Welcome to the sexual revolution, where everyone gets fucked. Getting a robot BF probably won't help, they probably have slightly lower infidelity rates because they find it more difficult to fuck someone else but having a girlfriend would instantly boost their desirability and they probably would still cheat on you given the chance. So really you have three options date someone so physically disabled that they simply physically couldn't cheat on you, get used to the fact that more than likely your next serious SO will cheat on you or date exclusively religious guys in the future and become abstinent. Really what matters is that you date men that reject the sexual revolution but in reality those are almost 100% religious. Also you may be familiar with those statistics that say 'religious people have the same social problems as the atheists' but those are always based on self identification, if you base it on religiosity (measured through religious institution attendance) then they have much lower rates of things cheating, crime, ect.

You almost certainly won't do this, and I can't blame you, you're just doing what our entire culture pushes you towards. But when you play the game of the sexual revolution just know that you'll always get fucked.
>>
>>38508669
No just give (you)s
>>
>>38507478
I feel like i may know you OP.
You live in Seattle?
>>
>>38508643

to join us.
>>
>>38508656
open wounds don't count, you'll have to show me a real pussy if you want to prove your not a roleplaying faggot
>>
>Robot states his problems
>No one cares
>Roastie comes by and cries about her normie problems
>Army of beta orbiters appears
Is this board lost?
>>
>>38508656
Tits or gtfo

Orinigally
>>
>fuck dating
Yeah, this is why I went wizard. I tried to get to know a girl once, wasn't even asking her to date but I ended up bringing up sexual stuff and felt awkward about it. I never put myself out there, so I've never been betrayed because I know that people are incredibly fickle and they can't be trusted because there's nothing to trust.
I'm planning on staying out of relationships. Why would anyone bother with them in the first place? You're asking for trouble. The people who say it's worth it are those who haven't been hurt.
Now, I've met great people. None of those people are people I know personally, and if I did, I'd find out their flaws that I wish I didn't know about. It's easier to live by and for yourself, taking care of your own nonsense. With the way modern society is, hospitals take care of everything if things go south.
It's no big deal. Spend your life alone, live in books/anime and fantasize like I do. The mind treats fantasy the same as reality, so the love you fantasize about is as real as real life love, without the possibility of betrayal.
>>
>>38508744
>>38508768
Please continue to give (you)s anon, maybe someday if you give me enough I'll do some vague erp with you. Also don't forget I have a vagina.
>>
>>38508709
>Getting a robot BF probably won't help, they probably have slightly lower infidelity rates because they find it more difficult to fuck someone else but having a girlfriend would instantly boost their desirability and they probably would still cheat on you given the chance.
What is this fucking memery? I would never cheat. Fuck off. Even if I was not happy in a relation I would just break up before hopping to another girl.

FUCKING IMPLYING I COULD DO THAT. You're delusional if you think a true robot would want to, or is even in a position to cheat.
>>
>>38508709
Look at this Christcuck motherfucker trying to move in on the damaged goods market. Get the hell off the robots' turf.
>>
>>38508777
You're a slut who deserved it :^)
>>
File: 1372884080706.jpg (61KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1372884080706.jpg
61KB, 640x616px
>>38507478
you put all your emotional eggs in one basket and are now shocked that they've all been broken by the same person. considering you're looking for pity for being bad at your job, easily disliked, clingy and unreliable I don't think you should kill yourself. I think you should take time to try to be less of a piece of shit. If you're lazier than you are willing to become less of a piece of shit then, and only then, should you end it all. good luck.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>38508722
not op but i do wtf i wonder how many seattle bots exist in this realm of shit
>>
File: 1489435397191.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489435397191.png
210KB, 581x581px
FUCKING ROASTIES, NORMIES AND WHITE KNIGHTS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You guys are pretty terrible human beings. When you get a chance to be helpful instea you d-
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE NORMAN DESU
KYS FAGGOT
SLUT WHORE DESERVED IT

Every time anon.
Fucking autists one and all.
>>
>>38508826
Please don't insult me anon, I'll have my orbiters eliminate you
>>
File: 86453.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
86453.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>38508826

For u. [email protected]
>>
>>38508777
I'll give you (you)s but I don't give a shit about erp. I have my own cuckquean gf.
>>
>>38508825
Lots. I lived in Seattle about 5 years.
The open relationship/cuckcold/cuckqueenand other faggotry is strong there.

Annnnd im no better. I had an open relationship too. Id like to think thats what killed it, but really it was our fundamental beliefs and morals.

Morals which became degenerate when i moved there.
>>
>>38507591
>has a single bad experience
>"everyone is awful"

That's not how statistics work. Your experiences tell you jack shit about the world, accept your ignorance and approach life with an open mind
>>
How weak do you have to be to have an emotional attachment to another person?
>>
File: sexual partners.jpg (312KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
sexual partners.jpg
312KB, 1223x1570px
>>38508784

That's what you say now, very few people go into a relationship thinking they are going to cheat. Just as very few people go into a ice cream shop thinking they are going to get fat. But your desires are a lot stronger then you can possibly imagine. As for you being unable to cheat, as I said your availability will instantly go up just from having a girlfriend, not to mention that as you age and attain financial success while the desirability of women goes down yours will go up.

And with that said I'm not saying all men will chat, just most of them. Maybe your self control is strong enough but you membership as a robot is hardly a strong enough indicator of that.

>>38508785

I am a Christian but to be honest I care more about societal health. I only ever said religious not not Christian and that was specific, everything I described would work out just fine with Orthodox Jews or Muslims.
>>
>>38507535
>Before you blow your brains out could you tell all the lurking girls here that they should get a robot bf and avoid this scenario.
>>38507637
>To the lurking girls: get a robot bf and avoid this
Why did this make me sad. Don't kill yourself OP. Do you actually have a damn shotgun?
>>
File: 865312.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
865312.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>38508984

Was getting caught part of your plan?

[email protected]
>>
>>38509030
>Do you actually have a damn shotgun?
I hope she does
>>
File: 1500301273226.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500301273226.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38509064
What are you trying to tell us with those e-mails? You confuse me anon.
>>
>>38507478
listen to >>38507510
He deserves it more than anyone else involved (unless she knew about you then she's just as bad).
>>
>>38509116

It can't be said here. There is a storm coming. If you are worthy, then join us.
>>
File: 1eaVvJd.gif (435KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1eaVvJd.gif
435KB, 200x200px
>>38508925
Yeah I agree it's like you're the weirdo if you're into monogamy and dislike orgy's/sharing partners it's fucking gross
>>
>>38509203
How do I join you? Am I safe if I'm not a normie or should I stop browsing r9k for the next few weeks?
>>
>>38507478
that is exactly what you get for going after unempathetic alpha males that you expect them to compete with other males at the work force.
>>
>>38507478
Dump his ass and get better at doing your fucking job. No reason to kill anyone.
>>
>>38507791
>dating a degenerate

well you are an idiot and you were asking for it. this guy was a walking red flag and you refuse to ignore the red flags. don't ever trust stoner guys.
>>
>>38508853
do u know where u are?????

original post for an original board
>>
>>38507478

get another nigga?
>>
File: 1494101494986.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494101494986.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
>>38507478
>Killing the one who did literally nothing wrong, yourself

Why do people do this shit I don't get it.
>>
>>38509295

Join us, or witness us

[email protected]
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.