[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: finhead.jpg (184KB, 1241x789px) Image search: [Google]
finhead.jpg
184KB, 1241x789px
I can't go work at a fucking call center. But now it looks like I'll have to for some time.
With that being said, what's a robot friendly job that pays at least fourteen dollars an hour? I assume I'll have to get a degree or some kind of certification to get it. Give me one that I could get certified in in 1-2 years that meets this criteria. Nothing that requires manual labor though. Bad back.
Live in AZ if that helps.
>>
a call center position fits this description. they usually pay a bit above minimum, and dont require much experience, if any.

and the work isn't bad. at first it seems scary to talk to people, but it becomes mundane since you generally do the same shit on every call, and never need to physically interact with anyone. plus you're on a computer all day in a climate-controlled environment.
>>
File: 1499877980902.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499877980902.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>38507423
"Champ, whatever you choose, you've gotta be passionate about it. And by it, I mean shaking hands. That's the key to getting a job. And all it takes is giving a firm one after showing up and speaking with the manager. Simple as that, Champ."
>>
So what Op are you just going to make the same thread?
>>
>>38507609
I've worked at a call center before and it never got better. and the ones all around me pay 10 bucks an hour.
>>38507674
kek
>>38507704
until i get an answer
>>
Call centers are comfy af depending on where you work. I work in one that just lets me take inbound calls only and so I just browse news sites and tvtropes inbetween calls. The work is hard to learn because I service an airline but after you learn it it's easy to just sit there all day.
>>
Web developer. Specifically, front end
Learn react and you're good to go
takes about 2 years
>>
File: 1496867046446.jpg (171KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
1496867046446.jpg
171KB, 650x429px
>>38507817
>he fell for the stem meme
faggot
>>
>>38508240
do you have an actual argument though?
>>
>>38508708
>>38507817
>>38508240

>learn to code brah
>just self study for two years

How does that work? Everyday for two years? Like 40 hours a week?

How do I know the languages I invest all my time into will still be in demand in two years?

How do you prove yourself? Are there open source projects you can fuck around with? What the hell do I contribute to these projects anyway? Is there some to do list for these projects and people just sign up for a task or something?
>>
>>38507423
HVAC, some minor labor but otherwise you make easy cash fixing max 4 units a week. Especially in AZ. Could get a comfy apartment rent free plus money on top if you get a job working for an apartment complex. You're expected to overcharge. Hell you could buy freon whole sale with your hvac license and making a living just reselling it on the side at double the price.
>>
ffs I just want to work on a production line gutting fish or something with a bunch of old weird fucks, why is it so hard to get a job like that.
>>
>>38509377
it isn't. if you are willing to move you can very easily get a job like that.
>>
>>38508240
daily reminder that the trashman is on the nutritarian diet
>>
>>38509377
As >>38510346 says, it's not hard to get a job like that.
It should, however, be hard on your conscience, as you would be participating in a system that exploits and murders innocent animals for financial gain.
>>
>>38507423

HAHAHAAHAHAA
YOU MADE THE SAME THREAD BUT NOW YOU'RE LOWER YOUR STANDARDS ON PAY. PRETTY SOON YOU'LL EITHER BE ASKING ABOUT MINIMUM WAGE JOBS OR YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF. ENJOY BEING A LOSER.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>38507423
dude get a cdl, I see drivers wanted signs everywhere and alto of places start you at 20 an hour. all it is is driving a truck, sign papers that you delivered, and loading and unloading, usually by yourself. alot of places will train you too so long as you sign a contract to work for them for a while.
>>
>>38511395
LOL

link to archive?
>>
File: great post MGR.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
great post MGR.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>38511343
I bet you have too many cats and dogs, and let them shit and piss all over your house or apartment. You animal lovers disgust me.
>>
>>38511853

>>38503288

>post needs content muteblox
>>
>>38511395
No, I'm definitely not going any lower.
>>38511853
just ctrl+f "jobs" in the archive.
>>
File: dress.jpg (236KB, 1542x2125px) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
236KB, 1542x2125px
>>38507423
Night jobs pay more and usually leave you on your own. security guard, janitor

or you could be a pizza driver, those guys make good cash, you could expect at least sixteen bucks an hour
>>
>>38512401
not OP but I have a bad leg. hurts like hell if i walk half a mile and the pain radiates sometimes as far up to my head. are there any security guard gigs that don't require that much walking?
>>
>>38513102
no, you're just fucked m8
>>
>>38512401
>pizza driver
>16 bucks an hour
UWOT m8
>>
>>38511824
that whole job will be automated in 15 years
>>
>>38511824

How long does it take to get a CDL? I'm a biochemistry student and I just want a part-time job that is enough to live on.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.