[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you react when you see a lesbian couple in public?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1500464047405.jpg (398KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
1500464047405.jpg
398KB, 1280x961px
How do you react when you see a lesbian couple in public?
>>
>>38506874
I masturbate, then tell them they should be ashamed of themselves during my post-orgasm disgust.
>>
>>38506874
if they are hot i get hard
if not i feel disgust
>>
If they are not both landwhales
>pic related
>>
File: 1498338990750.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498338990750.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
I've never seen a gay or lesbian couple in public.
>>
I think they're attention whores like all who show public displays of affection. I wouldn't necessarily react any particular way though, just ignore them.
>>
>>38506874
I get a boner to be honest
>>
>>38506874
Assume they're not real lesbians but rather attention-seekers
>>
>>38506978

>enjoy the company of my gf in public
>some autist gets assblasted and grumbles about attention whores
>>
>>38506963
That's a good thing, you must live in a country that hasn't succumbed to accepting that degeneracy yet.
>>
I used to stare. Now I do not.
>>
Honestly my first thought is whether it's real. Shouldn't be that way, but I feel a lot of women will be "gay" or "bisexual" just to appear more unique and edgy.

If it's real, it's a beautiful thing. A lot of straight women actually don't understand the appeal of two women kissing or having sex when viewed by men, but really there's not much to get. I am attracted to women, and I like sex, so it's of course attractive and arousing to me.
>>
>>38507030
Or maybe he just doesn't go out in public much. I live in one of the world's most "progressive" countries I think I've only seen a gay couple once.
>>
>>38506874
I sound the airhorns and celebrate like a hooligan

Lesbians are the best.
>>
usually they're dog-ugly and physically awkward to the point where I don't know whether it's two men, two women, or a numale and his gf.
If I have time to kill I eavesdrop until I figure out which it is.
>>
>>38506874
laugh to my self. Have fucked 'lesbians' and have being aproached and flirted on by plenty of them.
>>
File: FuckTheFags.jpg (58KB, 638x444px) Image search: [Google]
FuckTheFags.jpg
58KB, 638x444px
>How do you react when you see a lesbian couple in public?
With revulsion.
>>
>>38506874
they aren't sex freaks like men seems like they are playing house together, seems silly but at least not disgusting.
>>
>>38506874
Look away - don't give them any attention
>>
>>38507030
I love in NYC and have never even seen a fag out and about. I guesss it isnt as popular and people say it is.
>>
Honestly, kind of jealous.

Even a girl can get a girlfriend and I can't. Gas 'em all.
>>
What's with all you people going out in public?
>>
>>38506874
I'm like...
YO BITCH WHO'S YOUR MANS?
CANT KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS
>>
>>38506874
I've never seen that. I live in Sweden. I'm actually kind of shocked by this realization.
>>
>>38506874
Like any other loving couple
>>
>>38506874
Lesbians don't look like that. Lesbians are fat and ugly and usually old.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.